Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman (65111 Views)

Elizabeth Jack-Rich Marks Birthday: Elin Group Limited Celebrate CEO (Pictures) / Elizabeth Jack-rich Celebrates Her Husband, Tein T.S Jack-Rich's Birthday / Over 10,000 People Benefit From Elizabeth Jack-rich Aid Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by hammer0: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
IGBO AMAKA

THIS IS IGBO APPROPRIATION, WEN U CLAIM THINGS FROM US AS NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by LedRock: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Ok we have seen it.
Next!!!
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
her time
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by letitrainnow(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Abeg, ...is she carved? ...she is so beautiful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by airminem(f): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
smiley Who she epp? Them go dey mention 'poor' 'vulnerable' 'idp' et all. Whom benefit sef. Their own na to dey donate to government instead of people directly.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by WandaNara: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Tr
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Funkybabee(f): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
she look like indians
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Tapout(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Dshocker:
She is smoking hot

I swear...I just Googled her now, her husband popped up too...they man no be fine bobo like that sef, wonder why na dem dey mostly get the queens sad

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by salt1: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Never heard of her till today.
Where is she sharing this philanthropy?
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by idonhammer: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2020
IGBO AMAKA....names checkers association right now

8 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Mywd: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Beauty with brains i guess...

But if she get hubby,,, dat man go dey enjoy o...

SHE'S HOT

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Peace081: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2020
How is it my business?
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by boolee(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2020
I never Knew Elizabeth Jack-Rich was a Nigerian.

Once met her Last year at a Symposium Organised By the Association of Postgraduate Students University of Benin Branch.

Topic was something on Oil Spillage

The Erudite talk was given by the then Dean of Faculty of Engineering Professor Kiggston.

You need to Hear her speak. Her words were measured. She is 3in1. Rich, Beautiful and Intelligent.

She actually Did a grand Donation of 1 million naira just for Research works.

Truly, she has got a Wide heart for Giving.

I'm Super proud She is a Nigerian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by SocialJustice: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Is this not the wife of Belema Oil CEO. The man dey enjoy o. Imagine this babe kneeling in front of you and giving you bj. Your empire go dey expand with little effort.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by PureGoldh(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Nice one...Keep on representing us.

My people..if you need Raw Unadulterated Honey..Call or Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Ykc2(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2020
I no sure say these lady don Abuja or lagos before grin
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by JayPeeOham: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow shocked tongue

That's all I can say!!! kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by AudioNews(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by enomakos(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Brillant

But never hear of her
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by hammer0: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
SocialJustice:
Is this not the wife of Belema Oil CEO. The man dey enjoy o. Imagine this babe kneeling in front of you and giving you bj. Your empire go dey expand with little effort.

SPOT ON..

ONE OLD WOMAN WITH CHILDREN.

ALL THIS MAGAZINES AND PHOTO EDITING.

AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED, EVERYBODY IS BEAUTIFUL, AS LONG AS U WERE CREATED IN GOD IMAGINE.

SO IT IS NOT ONLY ABOUT LOOK BUT ALSO BRAIN.

LAS, LAS, FXXKING THIS BITCH IS NO DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER BITCH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by TuFab(f): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Beauty and brain...my mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Razzman1: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
>: grin
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Spallanzani: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
donbachi:
fyi; i'm from rivers state.bonny kingdom,from the strongest known war canoe house and my mum is from kula...elizabert jack-rich is married to tienao seyelifubara jack-rich,ceo of belemaoil..the sarki ruwan hausa(water provider of hausaland)..should i increase the volume?
This is the name of Bonny people, my former boss's name is something similar to this and she hails from bonny royal house

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Coronavirus1: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
AlexReports:
Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich  Becomes First African Woman To Cover "World Finance"Magazine

As the first African Woman to be featured on the front cover of World Finance “Spring Issue, 2020’’, Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich (the founder and CEO of Elin Group Limited and Elizabeth Jack Rich Aid Foundation) has invigorated Nigeria’s economy and helped its most vulnerable citizens.

Today, the vibrant entrepreneur and great philanthropist is driving inclusive capitalism through multiple acts of charity and mentorship. Under her stewardship, the privately held conglomerate has grown its presence in numerous sectors, including aviation, maritime, energy, real estate and agriculture, among others.

According to Princess Dato’Seri Maria Amor, founder of We Care for Humanity and creator of the Global Order of Dignitaries and Philanthropists awards, these values are embodied by the group’s founder and guiding light: “Dr. Elizabeth has a ferocious drive in helping the people of Nigeria, uplifting the African continent while doing so. The enthusiasm she has for the sake of people is contagious and powerful.

Despite the difficulties inherent to being a young entrepreneur, Dr. Elizabeth remains hopeful and excited about her company’s role in growing the Nigerian economy. Over the next few years, she believes both Elin Group and EJR-Aid can do much to improve financial inclusion in Nigeria, providing further gains to the country’s women and young people.

She believes that by staying focused on her vision, continuously identifying the gaps, providing the needed intervention and ensuring that a culture of continuous learning is promoted, the nation will remain successful.” It is this attitude of never being satisfied, never standing still and always seeking improvement that has stood her and company in such good stead.

What’s clear is that Dr. Elizabeth will ensure these successes continue to benefit all Nigerian citizens. To have a boarder insight about this young and vibrant entrepreneur, it is important for every Nigerian household to have this article.

Source:
https://www.worldfinance.com/magazine

Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Kingrefreshed: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
AlexReports:
Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich  Becomes First African Woman To Cover "World Finance"Magazine

As the first African Woman to be featured on the front cover of World Finance “Spring Issue, 2020’’, Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich (the founder and CEO of Elin Group Limited and Elizabeth Jack Rich Aid Foundation) has invigorated Nigeria’s economy and helped its most vulnerable citizens.

Today, the vibrant entrepreneur and great philanthropist is driving inclusive capitalism through multiple acts of charity and mentorship. Under her stewardship, the privately held conglomerate has grown its presence in numerous sectors, including aviation, maritime, energy, real estate and agriculture, among others.

According to Princess Dato’Seri Maria Amor, founder of We Care for Humanity and creator of the Global Order of Dignitaries and Philanthropists awards, these values are embodied by the group’s founder and guiding light: “Dr. Elizabeth has a ferocious drive in helping the people of Nigeria, uplifting the African continent while doing so. The enthusiasm she has for the sake of people is contagious and powerful.

Despite the difficulties inherent to being a young entrepreneur, Dr. Elizabeth remains hopeful and excited about her company’s role in growing the Nigerian economy. Over the next few years, she believes both Elin Group and EJR-Aid can do much to improve financial inclusion in Nigeria, providing further gains to the country’s women and young people.

She believes that by staying focused on her vision, continuously identifying the gaps, providing the needed intervention and ensuring that a culture of continuous learning is promoted, the nation will remain successful.” It is this attitude of never being satisfied, never standing still and always seeking improvement that has stood her and company in such good stead.

What’s clear is that Dr. Elizabeth will ensure these successes continue to benefit all Nigerian citizens. To have a boarder insight about this young and vibrant entrepreneur, it is important for every Nigerian household to have this article.

Source:
https://www.worldfinance.com/magazine

Apart fron the fact that shes a christian......OP just respectfully tell us her IGBO name! grin grin wink shocked

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Kyrx:
Donbachi got me laughing grin

Congrats woman!
How? Are you doubting him? No be only ajepako dey nairaland bros. There are members from great backgrounds, too numerous to mention on NL

12 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Razzman1: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
grin
TuFab:
Beauty and brain...my mentor.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Aduke94(f): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Lockdown,no money,no food,nothing to eat...Any amount will go long way,pls help a sister ooo..

2361535894 zenith Bank..May God bless the giver
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by SEGLIZ: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
I better add Wealth to my name, if that would do it since she has Rich in hers.
but all the same hard and wisdom goes a long way.
@MANNABBQGRILLSS
@RiyadhGoddess
where are you guys? are you guys motivated?
get. Motivated it's gonna be sooner than later.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by SmartMen: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Jflex07:
Very pretty and intelligent lady. Wish I can get a wife as closed to this.

You can get it. Just go where they hang out normally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.