Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman (65072 Views)

Elizabeth Jack-Rich Marks Birthday: Elin Group Limited Celebrate CEO (Pictures) / Elizabeth Jack-rich Celebrates Her Husband, Tein T.S Jack-Rich's Birthday / Over 10,000 People Benefit From Elizabeth Jack-rich Aid Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Nwaonyishi69: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
E good for am.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by luckgood(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreenDee:
abi oo, hw are you.

Not too good o. And you?
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Premiumwriter: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Chai! Omo see beauty, if I take this kind woman sleep for night, if I wake up the next morning make I die. Chai! See height, see skin, see face, see nose...

Meanwhile some girls get mind oo!
ah swear some of una go kill pesin with laff for dis Nairaland grin
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by GreenDee(f): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
luckgood:

Not too good o. And you?
bored sad
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by oka4ugoo: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Premiumwriter:
ah swear some of una go kill pesin with laff for dis Nairaland grin

Notwithstanding the abuses and insults here and there, Nairaland for me, is where we all gather to learn, help one another and have fun. Peace bro. Stay safe
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by FuckDaMods: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Taye4j:

Touch a nerve? No my dear, your stupidity just made me inquisitive.

Thought I was talking to someone with a complete set of common Sense, didn't know it was a Zombie.
[/s]
So this is all you got? Shame
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by viklegend(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Most fine girls dey get sense these days
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by rhames(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
donbachi:
fyi; i'm from rivers state.bonny kingdom,from the strongest known war canoe house and my mum is from kula...elizabert jack-rich is married to tienao seyelifubara jack-rich,ceo of belemaoil..the sarki ruwan hausa(water provider of hausaland)..should i increase the volume?

I wanna hear that again please. Raise the the volume to highest so that some extremely very dumb people can feel the vibe.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Tmb78(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Taye4j:

Touch a nerve? No my dear, your stupidity just made me inquisitive.

Thought I was talking to someone with a complete set of common Sense, didn't know it was a Zombie.
Na wa for you bro!
So you don't know that the guy you quoted is a very sick and disturbed Igbo guy?
People like that,their posts always give them away.
Most things he writes here don't even make sense to begin with.
Ignore him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by adontcare(f): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
donbachi:
Wow!.my cousin's wife just made my year..nice one.more and more bigger u i pray.
lol grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Chochovini: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dshocker:
She is smoking hot
. SHE‘s Angelically beautiful inside-out. I just wish...emm emmm... Hope she‘s not... I mean how lucky I would have been if...emm.. chai, what I‘m I even trying to say?
This lady‘s look really got me confused for sure. What sort of wahala is this?
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by luckgood(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreenDee:
bored sad

Seriously?!..it's like our situation is inversely related. It seems I have remedy for your empathy. Send a DM.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
SEGLIZ:
I better add Wealth to my name, if that would do it since she has Rich in hers.
but all the same hard and wisdom goes a long way.
@MANNABBQGRILLSS
@RiyadhGoddess
where are you guys? are you guys motivated?
get. Motivated it's gonna be sooner than later.

Uhmmm it's well...

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Kidakudz5: 2:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Lol.. cursed igbos want to still claim this one again..

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by MagnumDealzNG: 3:26am On Apr 18, 2020
omo she is beautiful
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by mikolo80: 5:01am On Apr 18, 2020
donbachi:
fyi; i'm from rivers state.bonny kingdom,from the strongest known war canoe house and my mum is from kula...elizabert jack-rich is married to tienao seyelifubara jack-rich,ceo of belemaoil..the sarki ruwan hausa(water provider of hausaland)..should i increase the volume?
so she is married to a looter.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by hernniey(f): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N3,000 and stand the chance to earn over #20,000 everyday Ask me how on whatsapp 08139402784
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by cracky2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
The girl is fine ooo...Intelligent, focused, economically supportive ladies are the real slay queens..Thumbs up girl, God gat ya back[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by cracky2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
The girl is fine ooo...Intelligent, focused, economically supportive ladies are the real slay queens..Thumbs up girl, God gat ya back...looks like the unizik girls tall and light skin
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Mamakimy97: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
She was in uniben last yr for a seminar..i admired her.....
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by boolee(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mamakimy97:
She was in uniben last yr for a seminar..i admired her.....
You were at that symposium too?

The one chaired by the Past Dean of Engineering Right?
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Mamakimy97: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2020
boolee:
You were at that symposium too?

The one chaired by the Past Dean of Engineering Right?
yes oh I'm a student of Environmental MANAGEMENT and Toxicology...we were invited also
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by boolee(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Mamakimy97:
yes oh I'm a student of Environmental MANAGEMENT and Toxicology...we were invited also
Good to Know. Your department is Close to Mine.

I meant your New Building.
After the OPT Building, the Next Building is my Department.

What Level?
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by Mamakimy97: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2020
boolee:
Good to Know. Your department is Close to Mine.

I meant your New Building.
After the OPT Building, the Next Building is my Department.

What Level?
yea true..300lvl.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by SEGLIZ: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lol, I'm in my early 30s and have both City and village properties I built with my money from legal hustle. No let my life be your problem, face your life.

congratulations and I'm motivated but please let your words be a source of motivation to many others.
I'm encouraged if all this you said are true.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by SocialJustice: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
SEGLIZ:

congratulations and I'm motivated but please let your words be a source of motivation to many others.
I'm encouraged if all this you said are true.
Better be encouraged, I have nothing to gain from telling fake stories.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by SEGLIZ: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
SocialJustice:
Better be encouraged, I have nothing to gain from telling fake stories.

greater stories are to follow and the ones you've achieved would not turn once upon a time.
I'm happy for and myself.
Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman by SocialJustice: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
SEGLIZ:

greater stories are to follow and the ones you've achieved would not turn once upon a time.
I'm happy for and myself.
Amen. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.