Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It (255 Views)

His FianceƩ Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
A critical assessment of that post by JDJ4

He said he love the girl so much but his mum didn't love her and told him to leave her.

Because of this he decided to distance himself from the girl.

The girl found out and decided to do same.

Later he went back to the girl by visiting her in her shop when he heard she is making money as she just open a business.

Unfortunately she wasn't at her shop but at home so she told him to come over to her house and he sheepishly went to her house and one thing lead to the other and he bleep the hell out of her.

After a month plus,she call to tell him she is pregnant for him and op couldn't believe and so he rush down to her place to confirm.

After confirming that the pregnancy is truly his colabo, op then force the poor lady to abort the pregnancy against her will.

After a well,her action started affecting her life and she went spiritual and the cause was what she did with the op.

And the op was told to provide money so as to buy some certain bullshit that will be use by the operating witch doctor in order for the poor girl to be free.

Op then decide to run from that by dodging the girl by not visiting or picking her calls as before.

And presently op is with another lady that according to him was accepted by his mum as a wife material.

So op is now here crying like a baby he is and telling us he is confuse and even contemplating suicide.

This is my verdict after thorough assessment of the whole thing via the op writeup and peoples comments to and fro in regards to that post I hereby declare the op guilty on the following count.
1. Been an accessory to murder
2.An heart breaker
3. A betrayer
4. A disobedient child
5. A bloody weakling.

He is hereby sentence to carry out his responsibility of his action and do whatever he is told to do by the poor girl family for his own peace because karma is a bitch.

Court! Arise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It by daddytime(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It by Lamanii22(f): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol court!
Re: Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It by PureGoldh(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It by enilola5: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Theobserver835:
A critical assessment of that post by JDJ4

He said he love the girl so much but his mum didn't love her and told him to leave her.

Because of this he decided to distance himself from the girl.

The girl found out and decided to do same.

Later he went back to the girl by visiting her in her shop when he heard she is making money as she just open a business.

Unfortunately she wasn't at her shop but at home so she told him to come over to her house and he sheepishly went to her house and one thing lead to the other and he bleep the hell out of her.

After a month plus,she call to tell him she is pregnant for him and op couldn't believe and so he rush down to her place to confirm.

After confirming that the pregnancy is truly his colabo, op then force the poor lady to abort the pregnancy against her will.

After a well,her action started affecting her life and she went spiritual and the cause was what she did with the op.

And the op was told to provide money so as to buy some certain bullshit that will be use by the operating witch doctor in order for the poor girl to be free.

Op then decide to run from that by dodging the girl by not visiting or picking her calls as before.

And presently op is with another lady that according to him was accepted by his mum as a wife material.

So op is now here crying like a baby he is and telling us he is confuse and even contemplating suicide.

This is my verdict after thorough assessment of the whole thing via the op writeup and peoples comments to and fro in regards to that post I hereby declare the op guilty on the following count.
1. Been an accessory to murder
2.An heart breaker
3. A betrayer
4. A disobedient child
5. A bloody weakling.

He is hereby sentence to carry out his responsibility of his action and do whatever he is told to do by the poor girl family for his own peace because karma is a bitch.

Court! Arise.
So this is y u created a thread. U must be a clown
Re: Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
This one weak me
Re: Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It by dukeprince50: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Lol.
Nigerian youth will do anything necessary to prove Buhari right.
Lazy yoot
Re: Re:my Mother Rejected Her But I impregnated Her And Aborted It by PrivateNsofor: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Lol
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Her / They Wunt Hear, Simps Oshi / Is Love Truly Blind???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.