Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice (1154 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by Shimzyy(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Below is my story

Am 26 year old and I have a girlfriend too but finding it hard to stay without sex for long I decided to approach a girl within my vicinity because my girlfriend don't give it to me constantly the way I want.

When the new girl I approach paid me a visit I tried having sex with her but she resisted telling me she's a virgin, I believed her and didn't make any move again that very day.
Coming to my house for the second time during the course of our romance I decided to use my finger only for me to realise there was a hoe though it's still tight and fresh and she's still claiming she's a virgin, please someone should tell me how I can determine her virginity without necessarily penetrating.

What baffles me alot is that I have tried on several occasions to sex her but am surprised she always resist it, we do alot of romance like kissing, sucking her breasts, fingering her but my greatest shock is that she don't even moan, no heavy breathing, she don't feel anything and the moment i want to thrust she pushes me away and sometimes I wonder if she's going through health issues or she's a lesbian because I haven't met a girl so strong enough to resist sexual urge in this manner.

Please I need advice because I really don't want to loose out on this tight fresh pussy
Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by devilmaycry: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2020
That's ur purpose in life abi....

undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by Charleys: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2020
She's a virgin.

Congratulations.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by Shimzyy(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2020
devilmaycry:
That's ur purpose in life abi....

undecided undecided

Not really my purpose but it's necessary
Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by Shimzyy(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Charleys:
She's a virgin.

Congratulations.

What made you to draw this conclusion please?
Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by BlueBanana: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
LEADERS OF TOMORROW
Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2020
She might be circumcised

1 Like

Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by themaestro08(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Oga naso you go carry problem for yourself... You Better receive sense

I mean she ain't interested in vaginal penetration due to reasons known to her. Its a red flag... Walk away and look for another babe who will gladly give whatever you want.

Yet you still wan go further... Continue at your own risk, because I don see wetin you never see.

And for the records, you are shamelessly cheating on your girlfriend and even bold enough to say it in a public forum. How sensible you are.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by Easybela(f): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2020
undecided some people are in hospital fighting covid-19,this fool is here worrying about pussy,receive sense bro

Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by freshkash(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2020
what's d red flag and have you seen that he never see?tell us ur experience
Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by Shimzyy(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Easybela:
undecided some people are in hospital fighting covid-19,this fool is here worrying about pussy,receive sense bro

The fact that this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you display your foolishness here because you won't like it if I rain insult on you
Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by Ishilove: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Dem go use fvck chop this one's destiny.
Re: Is She A Lesbian? Please I Need Advice by Shimzyy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
themaestro08:
Oga naso you go carry problem for yourself... You Better receive sense

I mean she ain't interested in vaginal penetration due to reasons known to her. Its a red flag... Walk away and look for another babe who will gladly give whatever you want.

Yet you still wan go further... Continue at your own risk, because I don see wetin you never see.

And for the records, you are shamelessly cheating on your girlfriend and even bold enough to say it in a public forum. How sensible you are.

Please can you share your experience with me

(1) (Reply)

How Abstaining From Sex Makes Life Better For Men / Ladies: I Need An Answer About Marital Rape / Advice Needed Urgently Before I Deal With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.