Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy (16838 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin Sues Verydarkman For ₦1 Billion; Verydarkman Reacts With A Dance / Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by cooljide(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Marymeals08: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
cool
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by blowjohn(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
excellence44:

X is the realest.
For you to know this flowz means you're not an indomie kid. Lol

Lol grin grin grin grin grin nice one
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Paul112(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Pastors should only give to Christians in need. Followers of the begging religion should be ignored.

Maintain Social and Spiritual Distance from the religion of animals which has held Leah Sharibu captive and dehumanised her.

this message is for you Ephesians 1 vs 16 -17

16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:
17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by wizdomnzube(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pastors nor believe in giving...

Na to receive they sabi. Instead ur pastor go give U, he go collect the small u get then he con pray for u say god go replenish ur pocket grin

Till this virus go end non of dem go perform any miracle buh once e end like dis, their powers go come back den dey go begin heal the sick nd raise the dead nd den cure HIV, con cure cancer as bonus grin

Major scam.... Hahahahahaha
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Phyde: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
I will appreciate him if he channel the money to the poor households on the street. Even God will appreciate that more. Stop enriching the govt to keep purnishing the masses with hunger.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Abedi4JESUS(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by lexyking(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:

What do you have to give as collateral..?
actually I would have love to give one of my phone's. an iPhone 11 or a samsung s7 edge. only problem is that I don't know you location, as for me I'm in lifecamp here in Abuja
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by cardoctor(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Forget o. These guys that have are ready to enter their graves with their wealth. They religiously believe that one can spend dollars in heaven.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Lovine: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why not display healing to thé covid 19 sick people in the hospitals all over Nigerian since you said God revealed it to you in 2014? Or am I not making some sense?
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Ca4real: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
opalu:
Audio wealth has kallas

This na real audio...
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
audio
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Renida: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Brand/Rebrand Your Business.

Quality Graphic Designs Makes Strong Impression on Clients.

Contact me today for Creative, Affordable Captivating Graphic Illustrations

Contact me today!!!
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Renida: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
emi12:

I thought it was only me that saw the resemblance. Clem Ohameze. He acted "End time" and was the occultic pastor, Pastor Weaver.

grin I go seize your phone grin
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Wisemaneasy: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fake oooooo
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by DexterousOne(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
ayobamiJR:
I would NEVER believe any pastor that hadn't been operating before 2006. NEVER.

You have a point

I dont understand all these new age pastors
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by cooljide(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Ibechris2: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
All these pastors that were fond of seeing the future of Nigeria how come non saw this chinese virus coming?
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
lexyking:

actually I would have love to give one of my phone's. an iPhone 11 or a samsung s7 edge. only problem is that I don't know you location, as for me I'm in lifecamp here in Abuja
I would have given you, to pay me back without interest but I find it hard trusting Nigerians.

But I can make it easier and smoother for you.
I don't need your GADGETS, I have enough.
But kindly take that iPhone of yours to any commercial Bank close by, register it as a collateral, telling them that you need 20k to pay back 30k later.
I believe they will gladly oblige.
Try it and see.
Make sure you go with the RECEIPT of the Phone.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ibechris2:
All these pastors that were fond of seeing the future of Nigeria how come non saw this chinese virus coming?
Haven't you heard that 99.9% of PASTORS in NIGERIA are FAKE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by lexyking(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I would have given you, to pay me back without interest but I find it hard trusting Nigerians.

But I can make it easier and smoother for you.
I don't need your GADGETS, I have enough.
But kindly take that iPhone of yours to any commercial Bank close by, register it as a collateral, telling them that you need 20k to pay back 30k later.
I believe they will gladly oblige.
Try it and see.
Make sure you go with the RECEIPT of the Phone.

ok thanks
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by inspayard(f): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
So before Corona virus you can't give abi,same religious patriarchs that are scamming the masses.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Tesiecutie: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It appears only one TRIBE has been begging on Nairaland.
... and I have been giving to that TRIBE..
PLEASE other TRIBES should indicate interest naa

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by jeff1607(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
why are the pastors not talking about healing of those inflicted with the virus
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
awesome! ....may God replenish his coffers in MULTIPLE folds!
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Fem4real: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thank you!!!

If he decide not to give what will you do

Many of house of reps member and politicians what have they given the masses.

In cases like this the rich should give the poor directly not though the government.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by GloriaNinja(f): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
nanaaish22:
Truly, Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy

Please can you help me out in this trying times.. I will appreciate anyway you can help me.. Even if it's 500 naira.. Will appreciate. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by StrikeBack(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Haven't you heard that 99.9% of PASTORS in NIGERIA are FAKE..
source
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by sammysmiles(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
ayobamiJR:
I would NEVER believe any pastor that hadn't been operating before 2006. NEVER.
weitin you con mean now?
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Seikiri1: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ibechris2:

God has already shown him what is going since 2014....... check for his video on YouTube u will see it
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by AsawanaDgreat: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Believe them and go to hell
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Are you talking to E-money or me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta / Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.