Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy (16653 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by ohfta4(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
https://oladejohammed..com/2020/04/easiest-way-to-make-money-during.html my little way of helping my neighbor during the lockdown. Thank me later
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Iluvmycontr3: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
Na so so give give message dem dey sabi. Make church sef do their own leave others na.

The wealthy worked for their money and do not need to make a statement to anyone on how wealthy they are by spending it. They are human and would do what they feel is right with their wealth.

My thoughts.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by bfm1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
somebody please show me love,am almost gone with this hungry please good samaritan please help me out.here is my acct no.2211334381.ACCT NAME.ADEBAYO DAVID AYOMIKUN.ZENITH BANK as you do so may GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU MORE.PLEASE FELLOW NIGERIANS DON'T ALLOW HUNGRY TO FINISH ME AND MY FAMILY.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by nobone(f): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Clem's Ohameze
Lol
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....

Why him com resemble one Nollywood Actor like that!!!!
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Amahzing(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
3126703552 Firstbank, someone who is blessed and touched please help me and my familly to feed.thanks in advance
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Insectkiller: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
tayebest:
This man go really cash out after this Corona brouhaha.

Wait for it!

Mtchewww..
Are u sensible at all
sad shocked
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by frowland(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sonnobax15:
May GOD never 4get to bless mr. FROWLAND..

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
ayobamiJR:
I would NEVER believe any pastor that hadn't been operating before 2006. NEVER.
Why?
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
If you go to CHURCH regularly back in the days..

You would realise that MOST of these NEW AGE CHURCHES were set up for PROFITS.

The operations and everything says it all.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by MrPaul2: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....

I thought it was Clement self grin
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by osaro6: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
give it shall be given unto you
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Xtvafrica: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why is the whole world suffering because of one country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8lJXBaBlw

More foreign vaccines may be headed to Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmUZdU_bFK8

Chinese Xenophobic Attack on Africans -
Will China be Able to Stop The Fire They Just Ignited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Y0Bn_SdDM
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by tayebest(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Insectkiller:

Mtchewww.. Are u sensible at all sad shocked
You're not just wise sad

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Lordjulius(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
ayobamiJR:
I would NEVER believe any pastor that hadn't been operating before 2006. NEVER.
u just talk my mind finish.....
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by DanseMacabre(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....

Clems Ohamaeze of blessed memory?
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Coronavirus1: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
You are a great man where is grammar pastor Chris oyakilome
Do something for your members and Nigeria in General
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Presidential007: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
He speaks the truth no matter who he is.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
frowland:

Amen!
Thanks for your generosity.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Presidential007:
He speaks the truth no matter who he is.
I quite agree with you on this. So many people fail to understand who this man is.
Re: Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy by seglenn995(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2020
GodforTony:
Ok
prophet fufeyin I will really appreciate if you help me, and God will continue blessing you in Jesus name, just needed 1,000 please thanks
ogunfuwa segun
UBA
thanks God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.