Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian (5847 Views)

WHY SOUTH EAST IGBOS WILL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM SOUTH / Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams / Atiku wont get 25% of votes from SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Gabkosh: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

You will all weep again just as you did in 2015 and 2019. You are pained losers.
I am Yoruba, Tinubu will never smell presidency. Unless another Yoruba or southerner comes out.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Coldie(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Surely, it must come. Tinubu will suffer, in fact, it has begun with him losing his first son.
Una don start again.

Which kind foolish talk be this na
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by meetme01: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

APC might fall...but the same politicians will go form another party and still get voted in. Our problem in Nigeria is we vote for party most times, and not the individuals contesting.

That's why we need to brace up for NOPDP&NOAPC in 2023. Let's try new breed of political class. They would get it wrong at the beginning but we would be happy at the long run because everyone would know what Nigerians can do when it comes to election
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Jostoman: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

APC might fall...but the same politicians will go form another party and still get voted in. Our problem in Nigeria is we vote for party most times, and not the individuals contesting.
you are right
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Fidelismaria: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2020

Tinubu will pay one day

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by PureGoldh(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
All man eye don clear....So na now dx people know say the government care less about them

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Tetrahedron: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Its about time

Its about time

How did sanwoolu become lagos gov?? Remember how many votes were burnt in festac, how many were disenfranchised

Remember that Osinbajo didn’t even win in VGC

grin
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Jostoman: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

You said the same thing after the 2015 defeat, yet we humiliated you again in 2019. Come 2023, we shall completely annihilate you.

Get book and pen, get tables and chairs and be ready to learn. we shall teach you ;

POL 102: Advanced Politics in Contemporary Society

Lecturer 1: Tunde Fashola (SAN)
Lecturer 2: Rauf Aregbesola
Departmental Head: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Facaulty Head: Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagaban Borgu)
you think that your rigging plan will work for you in 2023 abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by JAMO84: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Tinubu's leadership brings hardship, thuggery, bribery and poverty!!!

His 8years in Lagos is a testament to that!!!

All he did was to enrich himself and his cronies!

He doesn't care about anyone but himself

Converted any land of his choice to his property

The only person that could put Lagos on an international map (Raji Fashola) opposed him till the last day of his administration

His ambition is not to the benefit of anyone but himself!!!

Not hating but hitting the truth on the head!!!
Go and hit that truth on the head in your Abia state, the headquarters of refuse dump in Africa

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by JAMO84: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
I have been hearing that useless phrase " Tinubu will fall" for like 300 years, I am still waiting for when that fall will happen.

Our brothers and sisters from Easternbull will leave all their governors, senators, reps and thousands of their government officials who have been looting their destinies since 1759, they won't say a word to them, but will be crying about Tinubu from morning to night everyday!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by calaharry: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
APC IS NOT THE PROBLEM ,PDP IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT SOME INDIVIDUALS INSIDE THE PARTY IN AUTHORITY.
WE PRAY TO GOD THAT THIS COVID19 WILL RAVAGE ALL THOSE POLITRICKCIANS SWIMING WITH
CORRUPT, WICKED, MANIPULATIVE, SELFCENTRED,VULTUREOUS, DEVISIVE,DIVIOUS CHARACTERS HIDING OUR MONEY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE US IN THEIR EVIL HOUSES AND DEMONIC BANK ACCOUNTS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Overself: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

You will all weep again just as you did in 2015 and 2019. You are pained losers.
Slave,when I made that comment I wasn't referring to you, because I know that you n ur generations will die a slave.
Move!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Aladdin1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yes i concur..! let him suffer.tinubu is a betrayal to the entire south because of his secret presidental ambition.but by 2023 when buhari and the north would have dealt with him.he would cover his blokkos in his hands in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
5%ters come and see wailing oh

It was just yesterday that were snatching ballot boxes for APC

HAS TIMUMBU BEEN SCAMMED?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by 49cents(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tinubu is desperate...

He used to be in NADECO fighting the junta .....He has lost his way now he is worse than what he fought.... the power he wields amongst his fellow lost souls is deceiving him....

What many dont realise i s that A southerner has to win an election and it will be cancelled and he will be killed then out of fear that it may lead to a disintegration on the wan Neigeria...only then will the north hand over to a southerner of thier choice.

What happened inn1993 and to MKO has to happen for the north to relinquish power
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by DATACUG: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
O sun mi o
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Tetrahedron: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
JAMO84:
I have been hearing that useless phrase " Tinubu will fall" for like 300 years, I am still waiting for when that fall will happen.

Our brothers and sisters from Easternbull will leave all their governors, senators, reps and thousands of their government officials who have been looting their destinies since 1759, they won't say a word to them, but will be crying about Tinubu from morning to night everyday!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Jamo, hope you will be on NL in 2023

We will see!
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by StreetFight: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Overself:

Slave,when I made that comment I wasn't referring to you, because I know that you n ur generations will die a slave.
Move!!

Between 1967 and 1970, over three million were used for peeper soup and suya while millions of women, ladies and girls were used as sex slaves. That happened to Biafrans, not Yorubas. So, you know who the slaves are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by StreetFight: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jostoman:
you think that your rigging plan will work for you in 2023 abi

Your rigging plans worked in 199, 2003, 2007 and 2011. Our rigging plans worked in 2014 and 2019. Let's see whose rigging plan will work in 2023, that is if we even allow you to vote at all. Just know that we will not allow you to vote at all in Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kwara, just as we did not allow you to vote during Lagos governorship election. We control all the Security Forces and we shall use them maximally. Anything is fair in War, Love and Election.
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Overself: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

Between 1967 and 1970, over three million were used for peeper soup and suya while millions of women, ladies and girls were used as sex slaves. That happened to Biafrans, not Yorubas. So, you know who the slaves are.
gringrin u will die a tinubu slave n generations with u.
Worthless goat.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by fk001(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some people are just craxy, They are bashing Tinubu just because his political ideology is different from theirs.

Same people voted for Atiku a Fulani man but because Tinubu support another Fulani man and he won that's the genesis of their hatred towards him.

We can't all be in the same political party Na.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by oyatz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Are you in charge of Tinubu's destiny?

Why can't you prophesize that you will become the Governor of your State or even the president or you can only prophesize negative things?

Gabkosh:
I am Yoruba, Tinubu will never smell presidency. Unless another Yoruba or southerner comes out.
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by DSoj(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Where was your father when Tinubu was fighting for democracy?
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by oyatz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmnnnnn, see what frustrations can do to a man!

Overself:

gringrin u will die a tinubu slave n generations with u.
Worthless goat.

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Adaogwashi1(f): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Trust Yoruba people at your own risk,in 2023 they will still play sophisticated tribal politics by supporting Tinubu for president or no be Yoruba people again? They are talking nonsense now because hunger dey wire them well well cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Crimsoneagle: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Tinubu's leadership brings hardship, thuggery, bribery and poverty!!!

His 8years in Lagos is a testament to that!!!

All he did was to enrich himself and his cronies!

He doesn't care about anyone but himself

Converted any land of his choice to his property

The only person that could put Lagos on an international map (Raji Fashola) opposed him till the last day of his administration

His ambition is not to the benefit of anyone but himself!!!

Not hating but hitting the truth on the head!!!

Modified:

You can also do that!!! Let's call them out and condemn bad leadership not celebrate them

Let them change or give room to those who can do better!

Nigerians deserve better!

No right thinking Nigerian will ever support bad leadership except you are in love with hardship!!!

Enough is enough!!!
ogbeni u wise.. Forget that jamo guy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by ahaz: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
StreetFight:

You said the same thing after the 2015 defeat, yet we humiliated you again in 2019. Come 2023, we shall completely annihilate you.

Get book and pen, get tables and chairs and be ready to learn. we shall teach you ;

POL 102: Advanced Politics in Contemporary Society

Lecturer 1: Tunde Fashola (SAN)
Lecturer 2: Rauf Aregbesola
Departmental Head: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Facaulty Head: Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagaban Borgu)
dean faculty of olodo studies buhari
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by PureGoldh(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by danilmo: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gabkosh:

And u think it is possible without Tinubu approval and support? Tinubu have many foot soldier like me, how many did u have.. ??
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Overself: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
oyatz:
Hmnnnnn, see what frustrations can do to a man!

I guess u are that donkey on shirt's n trousers?
grin
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by TCRC: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jagaban of the west
Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by Danzysb(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
They should just stop all this sophisticated and open their eyes very well,like this man tabbing tinubu just did,they should not allow apc Fulani party to use and dump them again like they did to MKO abiola,awolowo and the rest.
BTW,untill the south wake up and unite against this Islam northern parasites the Fulanizationists won't give up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Compel INEC To Audit Voters’ Register / Lagos Permits Citizen Arrest And Bans Arrest Of Innocent Relatives / The Life And Times Of Maryam Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.