Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth (62289 Views)

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / NASA Spacex Crew Return: Dragon Capsule Splashes Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by missCAPS: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Imagine this statement

Mama I'd be leaving earth tomorrow grin
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by sulaak(m): 5:57am On Apr 20, 2020
blueAgent:

All we need is to copy this technologies like the Asians do.
I have concluded long ago that blacks do not have the capacity to achieve first World Status

Actually, we do when we live among European. The problem is black societies.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by blueAgent(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2020
sulaak:

Actually, we do when we live among European. The problem is black societies.

True.
I think that is because in those societies the blacks are not in the helm of affairs.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by blueAgent(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2020
samsard:
Bye, fool. There's nothing like spirits and ghosts. Just treat your psychosis. I am offering to buy you the best antipsychotics available (only) after you see a doctor so we can cure that overactive brain your ignorant mind attributes to spirits. Just a cocktail of antipsychotics will start the journey
Only ignorant people believe in ghosts and spirits instead of looking to logical and scientific explanations for natural events.

Myself and my friends have not stop laughing at you and your naivety.

You will only learn their are spirits when it is too late, dumb fool.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by blueAgent(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2020
iamloyalty:

I drop my hat for u sir. They should continue deceiving themselves that God does not exist.
Yes bro.
I have seen and learn that there are things beyond science.
Only a fool will claim Science can explain everything.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2020
blueAgent:

You can keep basking in your ignorance. My offer to buy your antipsychotic medication still stands.
I've met fools like you over and over and had their stupidity trashed
You die and rot like every other living thing. You will meet no spirit but decay
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by samsard(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
blueAgent:

Where does your ignorant self live. If only you knew how many people like you I've met since 2010, all of them yarning dust.
If you believe you can see spirits or any of your friends, let them come to Abuja and I'll personally take them where the insanity is cleared.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Quadrupleplusun: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stop wasting our time with this crap. No one has been to space and corona bug is also a hoax.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by YouloveEmmanuel: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Check out Emmanuel Anosike (@EUAKCH): https://twitter.com/EUAKCH?s=09. FOR QUALITY TECH REVIEWS, PRICES, PROS & CONS, NEWS AND LASTEST SMARTPHONES.
Re: Coronavirus: Space Crew Return To Very Different Earth by Millenniumlady(f): 1:53pm On May 30, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
a new planet has been discovered. am taking petyprincess there.
Ok. 20k will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) / Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun / Big Grass Cutter Killed By My Neighbour Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.