Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown (90999 Views)

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / Cultists Arrested With Human Hand In Enugu During 'Peace Talk'. Graphic / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by LegalOpinion: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
KosiGee:
I’ll be surprised if they didn’t end up needing hospital admission after this.

Seems one delivered the fatal blow at the end of the video. Their neighbours were lucky not have got involved. They would’ve probably stabbed an unlucky intermediary to death.

People have learnt, some learnt the hard way, that it is the height of stupidity to separate a fight where the combatants are armed. It always end in tears.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by DSoj(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Who win? IDIATS!
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by mexioni(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
They probably were cultists while in school.

11 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Marymeals08: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
cool
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Coronavirus84: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na China still cause the fight because if China haven't introduce dis their virus to the world, its possible two of them might have gone out for their various hustle. Stupid men disgracing themselves in the presence of their kids. Igbo Amaka indeed
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by baysol: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Two men living in the same compound got into a fight during lockdown in Enugu and it was really messy.

The men - Divine and Nonso - had a disagreement and neighbours tried to intervene but it soon spiralled out of control and they took the fight outside in full view of neighbours.

In a video taken by someone living in the next compound, the men are seen only verbally attacking each other before one pushed the other and hit him with a chair. The other reciprocated and they soon moved from chairs to bottles until they were both bleeding.

Neighbours called out to them to stop fighting but no one dared go close to separate them, for fear of being stabbed with the bottle.

Watch a shorter version of the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFhYbxQxNB4
Ibos are just the animals in the zoo they called Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Bighead9: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
See weting Igbo's come do for Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by immaq8(f): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
an hungry man is an angry man
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by MansoryMX(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
What sort of nonsense is this... Two grown fools

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
LegalOpinion:
Poverty is a plague. How can somebody stay in that poverty-stricken environment and think straight? Their lives no longer mean so much to them.
You can never see two ambitious rich men engage in such fisticuffs.
grin true, poverty is really not only an illness but a virus. i mean, rich men do not have time for this kinda rubbish, you stay in your mansion i stay in mine. if we have problems we settle in court, infact most times we settle out of court and save ourselves legal costs.

8 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Heffalump(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Woman must be involved cool
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by friday2011(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
9jatrendz:
They see food chop. Na why

I swear, if one fall now die, eye go clear.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by AsawanaDgreat: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wilder vs Fury

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Rayd502(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
sayisayi:
MMA Trans Ekulu.

Dem no get brain, if they trained when younger, that blood would be gold like our boy Israel

or Kamaru Usman...
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by sleekysleek: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
jericco1:
Amateurish fight.. why did they hold themselves like two lovebirds for like a minute before resuming the fight; what a precious waste of data.. Come to think I think the one on boxers won the fight, the one on Jean trousers fight like a girl. Anyway who has the longer version of the video? grin

I have the full video.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by CoronaVirusPro: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Touts

Their lots littering Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
The black guy is troublesome. He needs to be dealt with.

4 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Rayd502(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
The fight bloody sha,the guy wearing trousers was going for the kill.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by xreal: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
They must have gotten more than enough palliative from their local, state and federal government.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by NumbEmotions(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
LegalOpinion:
Poverty is a plague. How can somebody stay in that poverty-stricken environment and think straight? Their lives no longer mean so much to them.
You can never see two ambitious rich men engage in such fisticuffs.
Erhhh bia nehba..... Are your senators not ambitious rich men? You think if there was a knife in the house of representatives person for never collect stabs.... Fighting and some animalistic traits are part of the human nature....press the right button and it will come out.....regardless of how much of the world u have seen or money u have. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Rayd502(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
sleekysleek:

I have the full video.
Share it...
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by sammirano: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
I love the royal rumble.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by jericco1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
sleekysleek:

I have the full video.

Bros how do I get it? smiley
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Quam96: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
To me ooo.nah dat black one win sha....d guy nah definition of courage and evil join togeda...blood don cover dat yellow albino in no time .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Darlsonyii: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
humble and responsible men don't fight...not the fight but what will come out of it, death and prison they hungry them.

4 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by gassbee: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dat fight was bloody, they v had d beef for a long time n decided to settle it today

3 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Patrioticman007(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
adecz:

Amaka kee Amaka,
nothing spoil!!

cool cool cool cool cool

Ipobians killing pigs since 1967

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
2 men living in the same compound? what da hell does that mean? you mean like sharing my mansion with a total stranger? i don't get it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Perfecttouchade: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
WWE tables and bottles.. una dey craze, una get skills like dis, una no know sambisa abi aso rock grin lockdown wahala
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by pazienza(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
What if one of them is infected with Viral Hepatitis or even HIV,with both men bleeding, the infected one can transmit the disease to the healthy one.

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by OdefaGirl(f): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
If any of them dies ....... hope the wives will live on abi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.