Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown (90995 Views)

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / Cultists Arrested With Human Hand In Enugu During 'Peace Talk'. Graphic / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Psoul(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2020
tyup:
shocked An old wise Ijaw grandpa once told me a special extra curricular activities of an average Ipob man when business is down is violence

From my own angle I'll just suggest they're allowed to do what they're known for to atleast boost their technical know how senses
(

These two must have bn those that came back from the land of the Afonjas due to this Coro of a thing.
This is how those children of the Afonjas fight. Heartless and wicked fighters. The Afonja miscreants don't value life. They can fight with any weapon even at little or no provocation.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by MoIbrahim: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
See men fighting like wild animals. If this had happened elsewhere just imagine the types of bigotish comments that would have filled up the place.

Lesson to the bigots that stupidity has no ethnicity or religion.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Buliwyf: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Scarcity234:

He lost.. He was the one that they took to the hospital after the fight.
He nearly bled to death.

Which one do we believe now? One guy said they both died. That the black guy died on the way to the hospital. Now you are saying this. But I am more inclined to believe yours anyway since the outcome is more desirable for me. undecided
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by djphish(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just heard they both died.. please can someone confirm this?
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by tunbosun002(f): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
djphish:
Just heard they both died.. please can someone confirm this?
so i heard too
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Sheuns(m): 2:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Job2004:
Those their neighbours did not help matters. Those guys were ready to kill each other.
So many of them, they can't separate them
All of them will have end up in police cell of one kill the other

It ended in death for both of them. According to reports the fair one died on the way to hospital the dark one died in the hospital.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by njelrapheal: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Sheuns:

It ended in death for both of them. According to reports the fair one died on the way to hospital the dark one died in the hospital.
this ur own na reverse o. The one I hear say na the fair one die for hospital. Op come answer this o. We surely need a follow up of this news

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2020
If one died the family of the other who is still alive will proclaim that the other one is dead and give a false notion of how he died
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by phyl123: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerians and lazy journalism. All the blogs rushed to place the video on their site without even trying to find out who the people were? So sad. I pray for the sake of their families that none of them died.

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by DukeNija(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
KosiGee:
I’ll be surprised if they didn’t end up needing hospital admission after this.

Seems one delivered the fatal blow at the end of the video. Their neighbours were lucky not have got involved. They would’ve probably stabbed an unlucky intermediary to death.

They both died. The story is on instablog
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Hoodbilonia: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
They shud be in hell fire by now
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by glossy6(f): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
chiunlimited:
Something must kill a man.

Its either you die from Covid 1-9
Or from hunvid 20.
The country corruption level is nothing to write home about. Sinzu money is cashing out big time.
If you come try survive these ones, your village people or your neighbors go still carry your Mata like gala for head. cry cry cry cry

When I reach heaven ehn, that angel that sent me to Nigeria will have a private meeting with me sad angry
grin grin grin angry
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by glossy6(f): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
DukeNija:

They both died. The story is on instablog

The wives are now happy widows

Sad news
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Perocom(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Scarcity234:

He lost.. He was the one that they took to the hospital after the fight.
He nearly bled to death.

Really! I didn't watch the clip fully
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by marylandcakes: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
These two man are dead now. They leave behind their feuding wives and innocent children. What kind of example does this set to them, so sad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Nobody: 3:12am On May 15, 2020
MansoryMX:
What sort of nonsense is this... Two grown fools
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by dederocs(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2020
Stupid men from the East, nature has a way of disposing scums grin
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by dederocs(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2020
glossy6:

The wives are now happy widows

Sad news
The poor widows will fck any man willing to feed them grin
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by gassbee: 12:34pm On May 17, 2020
kponky:
Those two guys later die..the black guy died on the way to hospital while Nonso died in the hospital..what a waste
bros r u serious what happened
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by obaaderemi: 4:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Scarcity234:
He lost.. He was the one that they took to the hospital after the fight. He nearly bled to death.
Were you at the scene?
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Scarcity234: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2020
obaaderemi:
Were you at the scene?
yes
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Buliwyf: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2020
Scarcity234:
yes

Great. It means they didn't die then. I feel relieved cry
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by obaaderemi: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Scarcity234:
yes
So why are there reports that they died? Our journalism is crap. That means neither of them died.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.