Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. (3156 Views)

10 Countries Where Your Pet Is Just Livestock / PARVO THREAD : Sharing Your STORIES / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Rabbitcartel: 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
xana101:
My first dog was a Caucasian. I told the vet I needed a very good 100% Caucasian. Two days later he brought one very fine male Caucasian puppy. My daughter even fell in love with d dog. He sold it at 100k to me. The Caucasian grew very well and became very aggressive. But the issue is the dog was not 100% pure. He had this long mouth. When I discovered the vet betrayed me, we had quarrel and all that. I started having hatred for d dog so I sold it to a friend. Few months later I decided to pay d dog visit, as I enter the compound the dog almost killed me. If not for d quick intervention of the new owner. Just few months like 8 to 10 months this dog didn’t recognize me anymore. Dog that I use to flog and it won’t attack me those days. Last week I visited again and the dog did d same. The dog is over aggressive to every body and to other dogs too except the new owner and it’s a challenge to the owner. I use to think dogs a very intelligent to recognize someone even after so many years.

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Rabbitcartel: 1:10pm On May 03, 2020
Nicklaus619:
My first dog was a golden retriever

When I bought him as a pup, he was so lovely and playful, I noticed that he is always famzing with all my neighbors, so I decided to keep him in my veranda with a protector to get him to act more aggressive cos I wanted him to be a fearless guard dog.

I noticed that each time I bring him out in the money for his daily routine exercise, there is this particular guy in my compound who will always come and be flogging him, with cain, he will flog him so hard. And run away the little pup will be crying in pains, I will come outside to find out why he is shouting and I will not see him, not until one day I caught him red handed flogging my pup, my neighbors we're all against him, I confronted him and he told me he hate dogs and I cant do sh!t, I decided not to have issues with him and let it slide, the dud was transferred to Port Harcourt where he was for 8 months.

Fast forward to 8 months later, my pup had grown to become a monster, hug and aggressive, so this particular guy that use to torment my pup was transferred back to Abuja.

I was exercising my dog inside the compound when my dog saw the dude coming inside the compound with his girl friend, my dog looked at me, and I nodded, that's his cue, grin, he rushed the guy and bite him like 10 times, it became intense, the rest of my neighbors where exited because the guy always terrorising everyone with his army brother grin

The betrayal

It became obvious that my dog wants to exert revenge on him, and he wanted to kill him, , the guy had already passed out and my dog was still biting him, i screemed his name and my dog turned back at me hauling and barking at me to back off. I had to dive on him and held his neck.

Dude was in the hospital for about 3 weeks I paid his hospital bill but I was happy cheesy , since then, my rep increase for him side grin

No wonder not 1 like.. very fake story.. too fake.. u paid aoldier hospital bills n na d end.. mtcheew even if na 1 bite alone u go pay through ur anus.. u watched ur dog bite someone over and over again and u didnt do jail time.. ordinary civilian sef u no go keep dog weh het pass 3 molar teeth for ur life, u con dey tell me na military. Den ur dog bite d guy, he no carry u go barracks but instead ur rep increase.. d boy na soldier abi pry school head boy?? Fake ass story..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Rabbitcartel: 1:13pm On May 03, 2020
Nooil:

But your dog attacked him. People kill dogs that attack and injure/kill humans.

Thank God no b only me notice d k legged tales by moonlight.. he obviously doesn't know d responsibility that comes with owning a dog
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Rabbitcartel: 1:19pm On May 03, 2020
aro1:
so funny.. I forgot to laugh..

PURE LIEZZZ!!!

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nicklaus619(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

No wonder not 1 like.. very fake story.. too fake.. u paid aoldier hospital bills n na d end.. mtcheew even if na 1 bite alone u go pay through ur anus.. u watched ur dog bite someone over and over again and u didnt do jail time.. ordinary civilian sef u no go keep dog weh het pass 3 molar teeth for ur life, u con dey tell me na military. Den ur dog bite d guy, he no carry u go barracks but instead ur rep increase.. d boy na soldier abi pry school head boy?? Fake ass story..

Education is very important, where in the write up did I say he is a soldier,

U lack comprehension and as such not worthy of my time

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Rabbitcartel: 3:06pm On May 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by wizi44(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

he said the guys brother is a soldier not the guy himself smh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Rabbitcartel: 2:46pm On May 05, 2020
wizi44:
he said the guys brother is a soldier not the guy himself smh

U see say na emoji I return d guy.. so his point is a soldier watched his bro get attacked with a dog.. first he gave the dog a nod and d dog knew to attack, next the soldier watched as his brother got attacked till he passed out.. I believe the story now thanks..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 05, 2020
Nooil:

LMAO... You want the dog to die of hunger abi?

Lol he wasn't hungry .. My dog always has food .. His food was right where he was he just decided to go for mine ...
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 05, 2020
mayorkun101:

Lol he wasn't hungry .. My dog always has food .. His food was right where he was he just decided to go for mine ...

Oh ok. Now I feel your pain.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2021

But your dog attacked him. People kill dogs that attack and injure/kill humans.
That's if the dog assaults an innocent person; the guy in question is guilty....
That's the main point of keeping guard dogs (to apprehend criminals not kiss them)
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rabbitcartel:

Thank God no b only me notice d k legged tales by moonlight.. he obviously doesn't know d responsibility that comes with owning a dog
Wait o,let's say the story is fake ehn; so what happens to a thief/criminal that broke into my property to harm me but luckily he got apprehended by my dog.....someone will now charge me to court say wetin?!
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by cooooooks(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Obviously a fake story.

If a dog bites someone that they have to spend 3 weeks in the hospital (and miss work), they'll obviously seek huge compensation or kill the dog.

Lol... I read your writeup and I get how you feel. But I'm just expressing my surprise that a guy who treated your dog badly allowed it go free when it attacked him. Just expressing my surprise, nothing else.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by laluski(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2021

Are you kidding me? Funny enough, the dog I wrote about was female too.

Yepa !!! grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by laluski(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Aladdin1:
Am not kidding at all.After the family have been robbed of their money and valuables.The man took a Cutlass to kill the dog.the dog saw the Cutlass and ran for its dear life and never returned to the Compound again.

Better grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by space9880: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2021
RYEOFARMS:

That's if the dog assaults an innocent person; the guy in question is guilty....
That's the main point of keeping guard dogs (to apprehend criminals not kiss them)
guilty of what? if that story is true the owner of the dog will smell pepper. even if your dog kill thief e get as e dey be na cor your neighbour mtchew
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By Your Pet? Share Your Stories.. by MeekySmudger(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Rabbitcartel:

U see say na emoji I return d guy.. so his point is a soldier watched his bro get attacked with a dog.. first he gave the dog a nod and d dog knew to attack, next the soldier watched as his brother got attacked till he passed out.. I believe the story now thanks..
..He said the guys brother is a soldier,you ought to know that that soldier is either not living their,or living there but he's at work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock / How Do Baby Owl Sleep? / Super Energetic Female Coc X Gsd is now on heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.