Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is There Really A Market For Rabbits ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is There Really A Market For Rabbits ? (1172 Views)

Two Prequisites To Farm Set Up - A Market Research And A Financial Plan / Beautiful Rabbits For Sale In Port Harcourt / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really A Market For Rabbits ? by bnet1010(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Market for Rabbits

Markets for rabbits is one of the major concerns raised by will be rabbits farmers. Over the years I have been bombarded with this singular question is there really a market for rabbits?
To be honest, truth be told no sane individual will like to invest in any business that has no future, reasonable profit margin or prospectus costumers.

Sourcing for the market for rabbits could be a daunting task for many, but to be honest this should not be the case.

Just like in any other business, be it a commodity, foodstuff, real estate, and general merchandise. Before you start you make projections, outsourcing, and advertisement on how to market your products.

In the same vain you brainstorm on how to market your rabbits. The good thing about rabbits is that they are not perishable goods.
for further reading https://bnethub.com/market-for-rabbits/

1 Share

Re: Is There Really A Market For Rabbits ? by sapeleboi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Is There Really A Market For Rabbits ? by BoldKing32(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rabbit farming is a very good and lucrative business now,many off takers now available that can buy all your rabbit at once,all u need to do is concentrate on your production and make sure your breeds are marketable,because not all breed of rabbit are marketable here in NIGERIA.
Re: Is There Really A Market For Rabbits ? by BoldKing32(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
pls what breeds do u have ? and ur location pls
bnet1010:
Market for Rabbits

Markets for rabbits is one of the major concerns raised by will be rabbits farmers. Over the years I have been bombarded with this singular question is there really a market for rabbits?
To be honest, truth be told no sane individual will like to invest in any business that has no future, reasonable profit margin or prospectus costumers.

Sourcing for the market for rabbits could be a daunting task for many, but to be honest this should not be the case.

Just like in any other business, be it a commodity, foodstuff, real estate, and general merchandise. Before you start you make projections, outsourcing, and advertisement on how to market your products.

In the same vain you brainstorm on how to market your rabbits. The good thing about rabbits is that they are not perishable goods.
for further reading https://bnethub.com/market-for-rabbits/
Re: Is There Really A Market For Rabbits ? by Ade3131: 3:19pm On May 01, 2020
BoldKing32:
Rabbit farming is a very good and lucrative business now,many off takers now available that can buy all your rabbit at once,all u need to do is concentrate on your production and make sure your breeds are marketable,because not all breed of rabbit are marketable here in NIGERIA.

I'm actually considering going into rabbit business but the market for it has always been my put off. I won't mind being tutored by you on how to get the market for it. I had similar issue with boilers a year ago. My birds were market ready around Easter that year and buyers told me old layers are allot affordable. I really wanna get the right info about this rabbit thing before I jump into it
Re: Is There Really A Market For Rabbits ? by BoldKing32(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
Where is ur. Location ?
I can put u through .[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is There Really A Market For Rabbits ? by Henryimoter(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
For economic hybrids trees call (07069670428) 1. Orange 2. Mango 3. plantain sucker's 4. pawpaw 5. moringa 6. Tick 7. Coconut 8. Guava 9. palm tress 10. Ogbono

(1) (Reply)

Food Processing Factory For Sale / . / TME 419 Cassava Tubers For Sales Over 20 Tones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.