Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,930 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Being A Man Isn't Only For Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Being A Man Isn't Only For Men (159 Views)

Studies Show That Alcohol Isn't Good For Healthy Living - CNN / What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Man Isn't Only For Men by Iheoforlex: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
"Being a man is not a day job" in other words being a man means being the risk bearer burden carrier making things work for your family, now being a man doesn't mean its meant for only the Men NO its for meant for both sexes. Some men aren't manly and some women are more manly than some men but most women relax and hope on the perfect men that's the reason for many failed relationship . My point is ladies if you see a guy you like take charge man up and go for it don't wait till he comes to talk to you because by then he'll already might been intoxicated by the other women he met. Man up take charge talk to that guy talk to that girl give them a chance its all a leap of faith." Eo4 ✌�
Re: Being A Man Isn't Only For Men by samictelecoms13: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
na so oo, no be lie

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Cardboard To Replace Wedding Guests! / Does Menstruation Have Anything To Do With Blocked Fallopian Tubes? / Coronavirus Crisis And Mallam Abba Kyari Death, Time To Morn Together And Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.