Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU (2730 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
they'll tag him Igbo
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by rusher14: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

So were is all the recovered money.

They were busy spending the reserve to hunt for oil in the north nor the oil is almost useless. The hunger would not have been much had people been able to farm but Buhari brothers wouldn't let that happen.

What is wrong with searching for more oil?

Your grouse seems to have a tribal slant to it.

Is it ok to look for oil in the south but not the north?

Oil in a natural resource and nobody should pretend he is superior to the other simply because it is found in his territory.

Funny enough, we as black people never discovered oil.

We waited for for the rest of the world to formulate technology for us to even make any headway and it is nothing for us to be proud of.

In terms of recovered money, how much is the entire GDP of rbe country that you expect even a doubling to make a significant impact in the lives of the commoner?
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Our leaders are degenerate imbeciles.

I have never seen a nation whose leaders treats its own people like trash.
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by hargbolahan01: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

Can you provide evidence that your mom pays a minimum of 5k every month?

With the VAT, are you aware that at least 200k people receivev 30k every month?

Let's not even go into the issue of an over bloated civil service.
she pays almost 6k every month and you can't compare EU salary scale to Nigeria cus we have different PPP but that doesn't mean the govt shouldn't do something for his people instead of been selective
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by rusher14: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
hargbolahan01:
she pays almost 6k every month and you can't compare EU salary scale to Nigeria cus we have different PPP but that doesn't mean the govt shouldn't do something for his people instead of been selective

So we are getting somewhere.

As I said on another thread a country of unproductive people cannot expect to live like that which produces.

Italy produces - Automobile (Tractors, cars, motorcycle) fashion (Gucci, Versace) , Architectural materials (Marble, wooden finishes).

Even from oil - ENI the Italian oil giant made 76 Billion Euros from its businesses last year.

A poor country such as ours should have its citizens rolling its sleeves to challenge the rest of the world.

We cannot keep doing the same thing year after year but expect a different result.
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by phenzy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin meanwhile check my siggy
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by crestedaguiyi: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

What is wrong with searching for more oil?

Your grouse seems to have a tribal slant to it.

Is it ok to look for oil in the south but not the north?

Oil in a natural resource and nobody should pretend he is superior to the other simply because it is found in his territory.

Funny enough, we as black people never discovered oil.

We waited for for the rest of the world to formulate technology for us to even make any headway and it is nothing for us to be proud of.

In terms of recovered money, how much is the entire GDP of rbe country that you expect even a doubling to make a significant impact in the lives of the commoner?

Searching for oil in the north was totally stupid.

Why not invest that money in farm settlements like we use to have. Imagine that cattle ranches were built and farmers can easily so their farming , who will be begging for food stuff.

My rant has no tribal slant, I just hate the fact that the idiots in power still have people defending them even with the prevailing circumstances
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by rusher14: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Searching for oil in the north was totally stupid.

Why not invest that money in farm settlements like we use to have. Imagine that cattle ranches were built and farmers can easily so their farming , who will be begging for food stuff.

My rant has no tribal slant, I just hate the fact that the idiots in power still have people defending them even with the prevailing circumstances

Why is it stupid?

Did the south know of oil before it was discovered?

Are you a geoscientist to conclude that the north cannot have oil especially as we all know the lake Chad does?

Are you sure if I go back in time I would not see where you oppose the very cattle ranches you are proposing instead?
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:
Where in EU are they handing out money ?

At the back of my house

Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Some people will just be forming financial minister for Nigeria how can you say Nigeria does not have money.
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by otipoju(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
I got 656 ,000 naira using 386 exchange rate.
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by hargbolahan01: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

So we are getting somewhere.

As I said on another thread a country of unproductive people cannot expect to live like that which produces.

Italy produces - Automobile (Tractors, cars, motorcycle) fashion (Gucci, Versace) , Architectural materials (Marble, wooden finishes).

Even from oil - ENI the Italian oil giant made 76 Billion Euros from its businesses last year.

A poor country such as ours should have its citizens rolling its sleeves to challenge the rest of the world.

We cannot keep doing the same thing year after year but expect a different result.
Italy were able to produce this with good environment (electricity, good road,soft loan and others).. I don't to talk about electricity and if you travel well in Nigeria and you will see death trap that our govt call road

I have trying to go into agriculture biz will save up on my salary but I'm still thinking twice about the the herdsmen menace and killing as road to rural areas are really bad

is it my job to provide security and road too as a citizen?
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by PicLtd: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Each state in Nigeria is equal to a country in Europe, the constitution is the main problem.

Stop giving stupid excuses for your dullard, stop fooling around.
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by rusher14: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
hargbolahan01:
Italy were able to produce this with good environment (electricity, good road,soft loan and others).. I don't to talk about electricity and if you travel well in Nigeria and you will see death trap that our govt call road

I have trying to go into agriculture biz will save up on my salary but I'm still thinking twice about the the herdsmen menace and killing as road to rural areas are really bad

is it my job to provide security and road too as a citizen?

By now, you should have realised the herdsmen menace was sponsored.

This is April ending yet noveembr to March of 2017, 2018 and 2019 was rife with tales of their exploits.

What has happened suddenly?

I'm not saying there is no conflict between herders and host communities but why did it reach a crescendo in 2019 and why has it tapered off since then?
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by Olabode971(f): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Shinzu be like, guy wetin nau sey make I no enjoy my retirement benefit again...
Life is sweet in Aso_Rocky ooh grin

Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by landforeast(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Some people will just be unknowingly sending curses on themselves
Continue blaming buhari,where will Nigeria see 400k to give you
Most of the revenue there is tax money...it's the people basically taking care of themselves,while we keep depending on oil money here.
Even if you pay tax here it will still be the same
The System is F-Up
Re: Man Lay Curses On President Buhari After Receiving N400k Stimulus Payment In EU by JonDon12: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2020
I volunteered at my coworkers church over here in United States at the food distribution which is done twice a week. I wanted to take some pictures and post but I decided not to. If you see food we threw away in trash can eh, you will weep. My heart goes out to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos / Who Can Give This Picture Of Wike And PDP Governors A Correct Caption? / Russia To Provide Free Weapons To Countries To Fight Off Any ECOWAS Aggression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.