Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (59834 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Apologises For APC Woeful Performance In Kaduna / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
peepydelano:
keep ranting all you can, it can't stop us from rulling over you stupid nyamris.Keep toiling down there while we continue to control and grab the country at the right places and right times.There can never be two masters,there will always be the labourers and the slaves.

STFU! Nigga I am no tribal bigot, so if your trying to ignite an online tribal war, nigga you damned!

And i'm fvcking mixed, you copy! Nigga I'm not all about the ruling drama shiit, go Fvcking suck a dick.

Hausa/Fulani gay!

4 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by festacman(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
ddippset:
Common,

1. Hundreds of people say such things on Nairaland all the time...during heated arguments.
2. Very Very Very Nigerian youths cutting across all ethnic groups say such things all the time especially on faceless fora.
3. A lot of folks are now forming hollier than thou. Even people who have used such language severally.
4. I bet a good Number of The National politicians we have today were worse than whatever El Rufia is perceived to be today.

Bello El-Rufai is NOT faceless. He is not just one boy down the street with a device to type words. His failure to recognize that is what caused the whole brouhaha. It is no crime to hold prejudices and bitterness in your heart but once it is out, everybody becomes alerted including those who had worse things in their hearts. It is all his doing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by mukthar2000(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Idiot and bastard boy

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:
Seunmsg
Corinthians

See how helpless this kid made you lots look
After justifying the tweet ,your principal has finally tendered an apology

Seunmsg is shameless i swear.

Among the zombies, I thought he was even sensible, I didn't know he was part of the 'typical zombie squad'.

After justifying the whole thing, What does he have to say now that his oga has apologised?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Malikwizz: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hope he wrote this from his heart
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Jdbrasco2: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Its not an unreserved apology naa. He is still sounding like the victim.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by EgunMogaji2: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Subduer:

Unchristian, unAfrican, uncultured. Why describe yourself thus.

Thank you, have a nice day wink

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

STFU! Nigga I am no tribal bigot, so if your trying to ignite an online tribal war, nigga you damned!

And i'm fvcking mixed, you copy! Nigga I'm not all about the ruling drama shiit, go Fvcking suck a dick.

Hausa/Fulani gay!
I replied the nonsense you wrote and you say what? not interested in knowing anything about your miserable self.Now go back and eat the shit you wrote up there.wawa
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Elsucre042: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oya nah, go twitter go finish him papa.... grin grin grin. I dei see say u dei para grin grin

AFvckingAlpha:
Bastard!

Fvcking Fulani/Hausa rapist!

If to say you go dey Nairaland, I for don finish your papa!!

Anuofia!

Fvcking piece of shiit.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Hadsty23(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
He later succumb... something that has long to be forgotten due to AGIDI of accepting wrongdoing
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by DoreJoe(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
madridsta007:

If anyone believes that “apology” then the person can believe that Buhari will make N1 equal to $1.

Fulanis never forgive, forget or apologise.
oh bros!! ......Thank means you don't live in Nigeria
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by edoairways: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
One American president once said, " forgive your enemies but don't forget their names."
Meaning you got to watch your back right?

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Adakintroy2: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Daddy's boy!

papa Don order am to go apologize for the integrity of the family or dem go withdraw him name from will.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by bkool7(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
What's done is done son!
The internet will never even remember ur apology.

Bridle ur tongue and, in this case, ur thumbs

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Simologistics3: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
fergie006:
So there was an exchange on Twitter some days ago, someone called Bello El-Rufai Daddy's boy and he assumed the person was Igbo and threatened to rape the person's mother.

He has apologised.

https://twitter.com/B_ELRUFAI/status/1251149635395088384?s=19

He apologized because he found out the person is not Igbo right . May dog rape his mother 50 times , stupid son of a midget.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by ddippset(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
festacman:

Bello El-Rufai is NOT faceless. He is not just one boy down the street with a device to type words. His failure to recognize that is what caused the whole brouhaha. It is no crime to hold prejudices and bitterness in your heart but once it is out, everybody becomes alerted including those who had worse things in their hearts. It is all his doing.
I just read a tweet a minute ago from Davido.

Davido just told someone "suck my d11ck"

Wonder if it was Bello who said this.

All this noise about what Bello said is about politics and ethnicity.

People say such every time.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Denique(f): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
DonMustafa:
This El Rufai son is senseless. His father is fighting for his life against covid 19. If anything happens to his father, the last memory the father will have of him is that the son wants to gang rape someone's mother.
grin grin grin
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
festacman:
The things that I deduced from Bello El-Rufai outbursts on that fateful Sunday and subsequent unnecessarily prolonged grandstanding until this apology are:

- He is morally bankrupt given the ease with which he switched to reckless use of x-rated graphical sexual innuendos about someone's mother.

- He is a spolt brat who lack sense of respect or deference to parental or moral authorities given the way he brushed aside Oby Ezekwesili's motherly admonition and the long time it took him to apologize long after his mother's regrets and apology.

- He has anger control problems given how he flared up against a stranger like a demon-possessed man.

- He has low level of intolerance given that he insulted POTUS Mr. Trump who is somebody's daddy but wouldn't stand other people's poor opinion about his daddy.

- He is a disgrace to young Nigerians given that inspite of his exposure and high intellectual capacity, his mindset is ethnically jaundiced and strong prejudiced.

- He lacks political tact and sagacity to grow into a national politician or future statesman, given his lack of environmental awareness and emotional intelligence.

However, nobody is a saint. We all have our moments of madness. To err is human. He should be forgiven. However, he has to, SERIOUSLY, work on his attitude and mindset.

That's his father holds a political office doesn't mean he should suffice as one. Period undecided undecided
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by OdefaGirl(f): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
What happens to the suing threats grin grin grin grin
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Arewa1408: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
emeijeh:

Seconded.
Stupidity runs in that family

LOL, so funny when you don't know anything. His father graduated first Class, he was offered a position by OBJ and he rejected it saying its beneath him, he was now offered BPE head and he revolutionized the sector. He was made Minister and he was asked for bribe, he exposed fellow muslims like him. He was FCT Minister and offered bribes, houses in Dubai etc and he refused and made FCT what it is today. He wrote a book, Accidental public Servant, about his time as minister and serving in the Federal Govt. It won awards all over, he has turned Kaduna state around, now you tell me what has you or your family achieved for you to say what you said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by mankan2k7(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
This simps should give us a space. such a deluded son of a governor
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Omoejigbahe(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
We were eagerly waiting for your mother in any seminar or conference where she will come and speak on gender based violence.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by bkool7(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
ddippset:
I just read a tweet a minute ago from Davido.

Davido just told someone "suck my d11ck"

Wonder if it was Bello who said this.

All this noise about what Bello said is about politics and ethnicity.

People say such every time.

Not certainly in court of public opinion where whatever you say or do will be used against you. Especially, when you're ought to do better
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by ddippset(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simologistics3:

He apologized because he found out the person is not Igbo right . May dog rape his mother 50 times , stupid son of a midget.
festacman:

AFvckingAlpha:

Hausa/Fulani gay!
Festacman

See people who are condemning Bello.!

See their languages!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by OdefaGirl(f): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Its not an unreserved apology naa. He is still sounding like the victim.

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by vertueptime: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
We prefer thunder to fire him

fergie006:
So there was an exchange on Twitter some days ago, someone called Bello El-Rufai Daddy's boy and he assumed the person was Igbo and threatened to rape the person's mother.

He has apologised.

https://twitter.com/B_ELRUFAI/status/1251149635395088384?s=19
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by SeverusSnape(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Where's seanng. He should come and lick another ass i of Bello.. APC miscreants
you meant to type seunmsg

That guy f up that day.

Blatantly supporting rape.

zombies are irredeemable creatures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Ekeseges(f): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Your father dey coro positive and you are tweeting. Instead of praying for his full recovery
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Imyourex(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
A freaken privileged ab,okky
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Correcto: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Your comment should be a separate thread worthy of front page here.
festacman:
The things that I deduced from Bello El-Rufai outbursts on that fateful Sunday and subsequent unnecessarily prolonged grandstanding until this apology are:

- He is morally bankrupt given the ease with which he switched to reckless use of x-rated graphical sexual innuendos about someone's mother.

- He is a spolt brat who lack sense of respect or deference to parental or moral authorities given the way he brushed aside Oby Ezekwesili's motherly admonition and the long time it took him to apologize long after his mother's regrets and apology.

- He has anger control problems given how he flared up against a stranger like a demon-possessed man.

- He has low level of intolerance given that he insulted POTUS Mr. Trump who is somebody's daddy but wouldn't stand other people's poor opinion about his daddy.

- He is a disgrace to young Nigerians given that inspite of his exposure and high intellectual capacity, his mindset is ethnically jaundiced and strong prejudiced.

- He lacks political tact and sagacity to grow into a national politician or future statesman, given his lack of environmental awareness and emotional intelligence.

However, nobody is a saint. We all have our moments of madness. To err is human. He should be forgiven. However, he has to, SERIOUSLY, work on his attitude and mindset.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
peepydelano:
I replied the nonsense you wrote and you say what? not interested in knowing anything about your miserable self.Now go back and eat the shit you wrote up there.wawa

Nigga nobody know you in your city. Your Fvcking fake! Your Fvcking blabbing nigga!

WTF!

Firstly I don't fvck with dumb tribal bigot, Nigga your mind's been poisoned with the power hungry North brouhaha. I don't fvcking care, know why nigga, I'm doing fine, more than fine!

Nigga let's cut to the chase, you need to grow up. You ain't no Buhari wannabe, nigga go fix your life instead of dragging shits on media platforms.

Shits that don't influence your live positively. Nigga what have your Northern presidents done other than siphon government funds. I know Abacha did that shit. Buhari did that shit as well.

Nigga! Go get a life! And don't fvcking quote me again.

Your Fvcking dumb! Jesus!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.