Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Between Learning A Skill And Furthering Your Education, Which Is More Important. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Learning A Skill And Furthering Your Education, Which Is More Important. (297 Views)

Career Choice.: Between Learning Tailoring And Venturing Into Pharmacy. / The Problems With Learning A Handwork. / Between Music And Furthering My Education Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Learning A Skill And Furthering Your Education, Which Is More Important. by s4cs: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
As the headline implies "between school and handwork, which should be considered more important now??
Mods i think this would be really help a lot of people in decision making.
Re: Between Learning A Skill And Furthering Your Education, Which Is More Important. by ignis: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Both
Re: Between Learning A Skill And Furthering Your Education, Which Is More Important. by Ironic: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Both are actually important.

Depend on your location, the skill in question, the course you are studying and how serious you are in any of them.

Grace too!

3 Likes

Re: Between Learning A Skill And Furthering Your Education, Which Is More Important. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
It depends on the kind of skill. Generic skills like car repair, plumbing, painting et al might be quite good in the west but are extremely horrible to learn in Nigeria.

If you are learning skills I would advise you to learn digital skills you can use to get remote jobs and ultimately relocate from Nigeria.

Furthering your education is also good provided you are doing it in a country that provides a clear path of migration and permanent residency.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Broke In This Lockdown?, Then Read This Article / How To Maximize This Lockdown Period As A Freelancer Using UPWORK / Make Token Of #650 Everyday With Your Mobile Phone No Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.