Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. (1309 Views)

Twitter Users Call Out God Over Rape Case / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
They are working overtime on his IG account. Over 500,000 comments deleted. Yet hundreds of thousands of comments continue to pour in accusing the billionaire who's obsession with genetics, population reduction and vaccines are well known, of staging the Covid19 Pandemic and trying to force a vaccine on the world to sterilise or kill people.

An overwhelming number call for his arrest. grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-moNMAAK49/?igshid=9hr3jrbsmj1v

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by dawnomike(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
...at the long run, there will be a vaccine. But it will not be coming from Bill Gate this time.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
dawnomike:
...at the long run, there will be a vaccine. But it will not be coming from Bill Gate this time.

My thoughts exactly... They will always have plan B and C. Na the same people.

Nevertheless I will resist any vaccine.

Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by Buliwyf: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
dawnomike:

U dey mind the mugus. All of them shouting took measles, polio and other vaccines while they were young o. Clowns.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Buliwyf:

U dey mind the mugus. All of them shouting took measles, polio and other vaccines while they were young o. Clowns.

They did not put any microchip in our bodies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by Buliwyf: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

They did not put any chip in our bodies.

How do you know? Lol. If them put am for your body you get sense rich to know. Nigerians acting like they are CIA. You don't produce anything in your country and you are mostly ignorant. If they want to chip you from birth na your mama go allow them without knowing. Spare me jare.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by jmoore(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

My thoughts exactly... They will always have plan B and C. Na the same people.

Nevertheless I will resist any vaccine.

Tufia!
Ignorance 101.
You were immunized when you were a baby.

Vaccination has nothing to do with chip.

If you can be brainwashed without microchip, that should tell you something.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by rusher14: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Buliwyf:

How do you know? Lol. If them put am for your body you get sense rich to know. Nigerians acting like they are CIA. You don't produce anything in your country and you are mostly ignorant. If they want to chip you from birth na your mama go allow them without knowing. Spare me jare.

Don't mind them.

They've moved from 5G to another topic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by Harllaby: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
I just dey laugh at the op's comment. Why do you think Bill Gate is the bad guy.

Oh you wont accept any chip especially Digital Identity Chip, but remember you register for BVN so you already have one.

If you ever make use of finger print for exams or visa then you already got one.

You have a sim card that gives you location and time, so you see you have a chip.

You don't want chip because you don't want your life to be controlled but here you are using your phone autocorrect features to type on Nairaland.

The moment you use ATM you have collected a chip without it, you cant buy and sell.

If you are still expecting some chips to come inform of drug, them I'm sorry for you you already have one in you and don't ask me how grin

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Buliwyf:

1. Not everyone is stupid or greedy. We still have sane doctors and scientists who can tell the truth to the glory of YAH.

2. There was no supporting technology like the 5G they're trying to hurriedly install.

3. You think this is a Nigerian thing? Abeg wake up from your sleep. What is immoral is immoral. Have you finished with the 4G that is not even working to capacity in many places? Electricity nko? Infrastructure? But you dey feel funky dey support wetin you no sabi. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
jmoore:

Ignorance 101.
You were immunized when you were a baby.

Vaccination has nothing to do with chip.

If you can be brainwashed without microchip, that should tell you something.

It wasn't always about a chip, now it is. And we reject it. You are the one who is brainwashed by white man's witchcraft and you're feeling like a tech enthusiast. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by Buliwyf: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

1. Not everyone is stupid or greedy. We still have sane doctors and scientists who can tell the truth to the glory of YAH.

2. There was no supporting technology like the 5G they're trying to hurriedly install.

3. You think this is a Nigerian thing? Abeg wake up from your sleep. What is immoral is immoral. Have you finished with the 4G that is not even working to capacity in many places? Electricity nko? Infrastructure? But you dey feel funky dey support wetin you no sabi. undecided

1. How do you know the Nigerian doctor that was in charge wasn't greedy and hasn't sold your foreskin for a morsel of bread? Lol

2. I thought the chip is also about the antichrist? You think the devil wont have planned it long since then and installed the chip in your balls while you were being circumcised? Fiddle with your balls a bit, one is larger than the other so maybe there's a chip in that one lol.

3. Oh so you 4G hasn't gotten everywhere yet and the same thing can be said for 5G but you are pushing your conspiracy theory as if you were in the meeting where they were planning to put chips in people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Buliwyf:

1. How do you know the Nigerian doctor that was in charge wasn't greedy and hasn't sold your foreskin for a morsel of bread? Lol

2. I thought the chip is also about the antichrist? You think the devil wont have planned it long since then and installed the chip in your balls while you were being circumcised? Fiddle with your balls a bit, one is larger than the other so maybe there's a chip in that one lol.

3. Oh so you 4G hasn't gotten everywhere yet and the same thing can be said for 5G but you are pushing your conspiracy theory as if you were in the meeting where they were planning to put chips in people.

1. Haha... So funny undecided

2. He works with time, and he knows that his time is running out. However, he is neither all powerful nor all knowing.

3. We are not pushing a conspiracy theory. It is not a theory. These are facts. We are saying: There is a conspiracy!

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by jmoore(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

It wasn't always about a chip, now it is. And we reject it. You are the one who is brainwashed by white man's witchcraft and you're feeling like a tech enthusiast. grin
From Antichrist, to 5G, to vaccine, to microchip. Unstable and confused conspiracy theorists.

What's your own solution to the universe apart from suspecting every solution?
Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
jmoore:

From Antichrist, to 5G, to vaccine, to microchip. Unstable and confused conspiracy theorists.

What's your own solution to the universe apart from suspecting every solution?
Smh

See how you helplessly try to twist genuine concerns of people. If you settle down you will see there's no instability.

We have a right to believe what we want. The 5G causes sickening effect which can be interpreted as Covid 19. The increasing numbers will create a panic like it's already doing, making many call for vaccines. This is flue season, where are the usual numbers for flu? The Coronavirus exists alright, but why don't they advocate building the immune system on your favourite mass media?

Already in the US they are trying very hard to make blacks the face of Covid19. Bullet to the head, they count as Covid19, motor accident, Covid19.

You probably see BBC, CNN and SKY news as god. Some of us have learnt to see through all their lies easily. Continue your worship.

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by Xsem(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=donnie post=88552718]

See how you helplessly try to twist genuine concerns of people. If you settle down you will see there's no instability.

We have a right to believe what we want. The 5G causes sickening effect which can be interpreted as Covid 19. The increasing numbers will create a panic like it's already doing, making many call for vaccines. This is flue season, where are the usual numbers for flu? The Coronavirus exists alright, but why don't they advocate building the immune system on your favourite mass media?

Already in the US they are trying very hard to make blacks the face of Covid19. Bullet to the head, they count as Covid19, motor accident, Covid19.

You probably see BBC, CNN and SKY news are god. Some of us have learnt to see through all their lies easily. Continue your worship.[/quote

It's obvious your degree of brainwashing has reached it's threshold. In other words, you can't be redeemed. Sorry, you are an educated illiterate. Emancipate yourself from conspiracies and regain your sanity
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by budaatum: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bill Gates is now the favorite target for coronavirus misinformation according to data compiled by the New York Times and Zignal Labs, a company that analyzes media sources. Conspiracy theories conflating Gates with the virus were mentioned 1.2 million times on TV and social media from February to April, 33 percent more often than the 2nd most popular conspiracy theory linking 5G with COVID-19, according to Zignal Labs, peaking at 18,000 mentions a day in April.

Hoaxes directed at the Microsoft co-founder turned philanthropist, are all over YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. The New York Times found 16,000 posts on Facebook this year that were liked and commented on nearly 900,000 times. The 10 most popular Youtube videos spreading misinformation about Gates and the virus were viewed almost five millions times in March and April. The falsehoods being spread vary, but range from him creating COVID-19 in order to profit from a vaccine, or of Gates being a member of a plot to cull humanity and/or implement a global surveillance system.

A Bill Gates speech from 2015, where he warns that the greatest threat to humanity is infectious disease, not nuclear war, has received 25 million new views in recent weeks. According to the New York Times, anti-vaxxers, right-wing pundits, and members of the conspiracy group QAnon claim the video is evidence of Gates’ dastardly plan to use a pandemic for his personal gain.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/17/21224728/bill-gates-coronavirus-lies-5g-covid-19

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by jmoore(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

You probably see BBC, CNN and SKY news are god. Some of us have learnt to see through all their lies easily. Continue your worship.

Finally, within the next 10 years, you will use 5G. Then, you would look back and realize that you were once like a pastor who demonized TV, but today owns a TV channel.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by oranget(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:
I just dey laugh at the op's comment. Why do you think Bill Gate is the bad guy.

Oh you wont accept any chip especially Digital Identity Chip, but remember you register for BVN so you already have one.

If you ever make use of finger print for exams or visa then you already got one.

You have a sim card that gives you location and time, so you see you have a chip.

You don't want chip because you don't want your life to be controlled but here you are using your phone autocorrect features to type on Nairaland.

The moment you use ATM you have collected a chip without it, you cant buy and sell.

If you are still expecting some chips to come inform of drug, them I'm sorry for you you already have one in you and don't ask me how grin

So, are those chips you mentioned implanted under the skin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
jmoore:

Finally, within the next 10 years, you will use 5G. Then, you would look back and realize that you were once like a pastor who demonized TV, but today owns a TV channel.

I can use 5G, especially if they take care of all the harmful effects. What we are saying is shelve the idea for now, until you really know what you are dealing with. Why don't they help with building our immunity? What about infrastructural development, power etc? Instead they take advantage or our weak systems and bribe our leaders. Now they come smiling with 5G and you're excited... we no want!

And I will never have that chip in my body.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by OnPointMan(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:

Bros. I've also thought of all what you have just wrote here too. it's like the world is just being runned abrakadabraly. lol. Abi we don collect mark already and we no know ni

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
budaatum:
Bill Gates is now the favorite target for coronavirus misinformation according to data compiled by the New York Times and Zignal Labs, a company that analyzes media sources. Conspiracy theories conflating Gates with the virus were mentioned 1.2 million times on TV and social media from February to April, 33 percent more often than the 2nd most popular conspiracy theory linking 5G with COVID-19, according to Zignal Labs, peaking at 18,000 mentions a day in April.

Hoaxes directed at the Microsoft co-founder turned philanthropist, are all over YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. The New York Times found 16,000 posts on Facebook this year that were liked and commented on nearly 900,000 times. The 10 most popular Youtube videos spreading misinformation about Gates and the virus were viewed almost five millions times in March and April. The falsehoods being spread vary, but range from him creating COVID-19 in order to profit from a vaccine, or of Gates being a member of a plot to cull humanity and/or implement a global surveillance system.

A Bill Gates speech from 2015, where he warns that the greatest threat to humanity is infectious disease, not nuclear war, has received 25 million new views in recent weeks. According to the New York Times, anti-vaxxers, right-wing pundits, and members of the conspiracy group QAnon claim the video is evidence of Gates’ dastardly plan to use a pandemic for his personal gain.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/17/21224728/bill-gates-coronavirus-lies-5g-covid-19

Then he should forget the idea already na.... Is he a medical expert? Did we beg him for vaccines? I know they won't give up. They have plans B and C and with willing black worshippers all over the world.

The man is part of a conspiracy and we are not theorists.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by jmoore(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

I can use 5G, especially if they take care of all the harmful effects. What we are saying is shelve the idea for now, until you really know what you are dealing with. Why don't they help with building our immunity? What about infrastructural development, power etc? Instead they take advantage or our weak systems and bribe our leaders. Now they come smiling with 5G and you're excited... we no want!

Lesotho launched 5G on fixed wireless on 2018.
USA and South Korea launched 5G on mobile network on April 2019.

Iran has no 5G at all.

Your 'leader' has started to backtrack a little. You are still stuck.

Here is what would happen.
The government did not need your opinion during 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G. They won't need your opinion on 5G too.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 1:33am On Apr 18, 2020
jmoore:

Lesotho launched 5G on fixed wireless on 2018.
USA and South Korea launched 5G on mobile network on April 2019.

Iran has no 5G at all.

Your 'leader' has started to backtrack a little. You are still stuck.

Here is what would happen.
The government did not need your opinion during 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G. They won't need your opinion on 5G too.

Your decieving yourself. What government? Are they governing themselves? Anyway this government has proven to be weak and without direction. Anything white makes better sense to them including Chinese.

Nevertheless I maintain my stand with all who are against such nonsense. 5G is not priority.

What leader? Backtrack because of who or what? Nairaland? grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Coronavirus is a dream come true for Bill Gates, who lives to vaccinate

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-17-coronavirus-dream-come-true-for-bill-gates-lives-to-vaccinate.html

Do you know Billgates said in 2010 that Vaccine should be used to depopulate the world?

https://www.naturalnews.com/029911_vaccines_Bill_Gates.html

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by budaatum: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
donnie:

Not only do you want chip, you can't live without
chip and will carry chip around in your hands and occasionally hold chip up to your face and your ears, for now. You'd even hope and pray you can buy a better chip, and your prayers will someday be answered. But you'd of course continue to convince yourself that you don't want chip in your body while its right there in your face already.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by donnie(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
budaatum:

Not only do you want chip, you can't live without
chip and will carry chip around in your hands and occasionally hold chip up to your face and your ears, for now. You'd even hope and pray you can buy a better chip, and your prayers will someday be answered. But you'd of course continue to convince yourself that you don't want chip in your body while its right there in your face already.

It is not under my skin and connected electronically to my brain. They cannot remotely transmit thoughts to my mind, I have control over what I think at any point in time.

They can send whatever info to my phone but what I make of those is up to me. I can even choose to do without a phone if it comes to that.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by budaatum: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
donnie:

It is not under my skin and connected electronically to my brain. They cannot remotely transmit thoughts to my mind, I have control over what I think at any point in time.
This is phase 1. In the future phone companies will be waiting at hospitals for people to give birth. They'll pay your medical bill in return for chipping you, and if that's not enough, they'll offer you free education too or instead. One way or the other, you'd crack, especially when governments give the chipped tax reductions and breaks.
Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by byinks(f): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
donnie:
They are working overtime on his IG account. Over 500,000 comments deleted. Yet hundreds of thousands of comments continue to pour in accusing the billionaire who's obsession for genetics, population reduction and vaccines are well known, of staging the Covid19 Pandemic and trying to force a vaccine on the world to sterilise or kill people.

An overwhelming number call for his arrest. grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-moNMAAK49/?igshid=9hr3jrbsmj1v

This only the beginning.
Should trump win in November, where will the creep run to ?
Jesus is lord.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by byinks(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Coronavirus is a dream come true for Bill Gates, who lives to vaccinate

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-17-coronavirus-dream-come-true-for-bill-gates-lives-to-vaccinate.html

Do you know Billgates said in 2010 that Vaccine should be used to depopulate the world?

https://www.naturalnews.com/029911_vaccines_Bill_Gates.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by Christmasdon(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Harllaby:

. I KNOW WHERE U ARE GOING BRO, YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT OUR HEARTS ARE INSIDE THOSE CHIPS IF THEY WANT TO GET U THEY WILL SCRATCH THE CHIP. BUT GOD PASS THEM ,GO AND ASK TOWER OF BABEL.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. by sonmvayina(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Christmasdon:
. I KNOW WHERE U ARE GOING BRO, YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT OUR HEARTS ARE INSIDE THOSE CHIPS IF THEY WANT TO GET U THEY WILL SCRATCH THE CHIP. BUT GOD PASS THEM ,GO AND ASK TOWER OF BABEL.

You are quoting from the story they gave you...so what makes you think they don't know about it..and much more..the microchip think is a wild goose chase,they know it won't work..
The best bet is a nuclear Holocaust..they are already building underground City to hide from it.or better still the Large Hadron Collider is a machine they want to use to open a portal to another dimension to let in demons...

Go and watch The avengers serries starting with iron Man..

WE ARE ALREADY IN THE END GAME.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus himself believes in One God his God / Do Angels Really Look Like This? / Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.