Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) (4950 Views)

U.S Police Seizes Fake Designer Clothes, Shoes & Bags Worth $1 Billion (Pics) / U.S. Police Officer Fired For Slapping Cuffed Suspect In The Face(Pics) / Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Like if you support explorer to be paid by seun..

10 Likes

Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just a single officer..see the honour and ceremony. You can easily see the prestige attached to this job.
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
And if they'd shot the thug now, they won't let us hear word with their black lives matter protests. Thug life..thug life and he killed this young woman a fellow black.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Buharidgeneral: 12:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Rest on ma

1 Like

Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by VirginSearcher(m): 1:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Happy life in prison to the killer.. R.I.P Officer
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by rastaLivity: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Tell me, who no go like die for this kind country? No just tell me.

If it was in this bizarre shithole, infact lemme don't provoke myself

1 Like

Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Folksyharry(m): 6:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Omoluabi16:
And if they'd shot the thug now, they won't let us hear word with their black lives matter protests. Thug life..thug life and he killed this young woman a fellow black.

And they won't come out with the same energy to condemn gun violence among the blacks. The police are really very brave. I don't know how I can be a police in a country where civilians have more guns than cars

1 Like

Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by akunjohn(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2020
How can someone get that type of gun in his/her house when you're not a law enforcement agent? shocked

America,I hail o!
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Explorers:
Breann Leath was shot and killed while responding to a domestic disturbance call at 1803 Edinburge Square shortly before 3pm.

She is survived by one child and her parents, who both serve with the Marion County Sheriff's office.

An officer places his carnation on the casket of officer Breann "Bre" Leath following a grave side service.
what about her husband ?
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by SoftChordz: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Explorers:
Hundreds of police officers and squad cars lined the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on Thursday for a final salute to a fellow officer who was gunned down on the job.

Breann 'Bre' Leath, 24, was fatally shot when responding to a domestic violence call at a home on April, 9th 2020.

The funeral was held at the Speedway to allow officers to participate and adhere to social distancing rules because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Officers can be seen saluting as they wear protective masks and keep safe apart from each other.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8229087/Slain-police-officer-Breann-Leaths-funeral-takes-place-Indianapolis-Motor-Speedway.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Khiaa this is just bad, the shooter must be mentally unstable or something. See before I don't use to like police but one time one chief be wan intimidate me because him get money omo I weak, I just de tire, e don bribe some police fr the station I report matter I no know wetin I go do. Tears full my eyes na him one man on normal coth wey de pass ask me wetin be my problem I begin table matter to am, this thing happen last 4 months I tell a finish I say make I follow am enter station e sa make I point the officers wey de on top my case I point them as we de enter them begin de shout good day sir de stand up and salute am na then I come know say the man na big man for the force oo. I point the main one if u see sla e woz that one e begin bleed for nose. The others begin act like good police he told de to go t that chief house or office and arrest him and bring him to his office immediately within 2 hours, then told the others to lock the one wey holdy case up that's he's not a good person. Omo this man lock the chief up, made he pay me my money, repair my car, paid damages and made he slee in jail for 4 days. I no de use the man play swears... Omo I just wan share him line in case u enter trouble but make sure ur hand de clean oo call a,he barely picks call but if he picks ur cal ur case will be solved.
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by khiaa(f): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2020
SoftChordz:
Khiaa this is just bad, the shooter must be mentally unstable or something

Maybe he is.
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
what about her husband ?

Not captured, maybe divorced/single mum.
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2020
akunjohn:
How can someone get that type of gun in his/her house when you're not a law enforcement agent? shocked

America,I hail o!

When you have your cash, above 18years, you can have any weapon (Military grade)
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by akunjohn(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Explorers:

When you have your cash, above 18years, you can have any weapon (Military grade)

Jeesu!! shocked
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Judybash93(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Afobear:
sad

We live once, we die once, ... and love also happens only once

Inversely, we live everyday but die once
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Futurejoy(f): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ONE MINUTE YOU'RE ALIVE AND UNNOTICED, THE NEXT MINUTE YOU'RE DEAD AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS PRETENDING TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOU.
Change your mentality, it won’t take you anywhere and have it at the back of your mind that the whole world isn’t meant to revolve around you. Everybody have their problems
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Rayhanna: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2020
pyyxxaro:
See orderliness

See the guy lips , naa better Igbo and colorado this guy de swallow embarassed
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by olisaemeka1(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ONE MINUTE YOU'RE ALIVE AND UNNOTICED, THE NEXT MINUTE YOU'RE DEAD AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS PRETENDING TO LOVE AND RESPECT YOU.
My brother this is not nigeria where lives are not valued ...stop typing nonsense.

Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by goodnewscliff(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Thats how it works and will work for EVERYONE... Including "THE WHOLE WORLD" u re referring to !!! no one is too special...
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by bmdmixer: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
i tink its more like u leaving this planet omo ur own better i troway salute
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by EzeNdiAra: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wasting of American tax payers money in the name of burial.
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Unrated900(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
mascot87:
Can our Nigerian police ever deserve this honor?

Lae lae even the kyari didn’t take such honor
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
The sharp knife on a short life.... What an honor.... She died trying to save a life... May she rest peacefully... I know it's one death that would kill someone but I can't join anything army or police... Age 24?? She's young nw, age mate mi....
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2020
dfrost:

See...

Can you imagine, that should be semiauto rifle.
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by DayDreamer05(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2020
There will be no peace for the wicked.

Nah me talk am...
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by enomakos(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Most black in America lacks home training
Re: Burial Of U.S. Police Officer Gunned Down Responding To Domestic Violence(Pics) by MrMcJay(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Even Abba Kyari didn't get this kind of funeral.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Accidentally Shoots Her Boyfriend's Head (VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVISED) / Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) / My 18 Hours Encounter With Fulani Kidnappers On My Way To Warri Friday 19th 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.