Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) (4944 Views)

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROON:GAY CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH a 17yearold BOY STONED to DEATH by Mob.
A gay man in Cameroon wasstonned to death by an angry mob when he was caught having sex with a 17year old boy inside his shop in the cental market of Maroua, Cameroon. The man,a wholesale medicine supplier was also known as an Islamic teacher, an Oustaz, the “name given to one who has completed the study of the Koran.”The crowd was alerted by a “street kid” shouting “Samaroka! Samaroka!” (theword for homosexual in the Fulfulde language).
His body was abandoned by the neighborhood’s Muslim traders, leaving it for Christians to bury.The 17-year-old was reportedly taken to the district chief. One merchant said of Lamine Goche’s sexual orientation, “We suspected for years. But Allah did not give us an opportunity to act. … Today Allah answered our prayers and we surprised him.”
Another merchant said no one had suspected his sexual orientation. “We had never seen him in action, especially because he was hiding beneath religious attire and pious behavior,” he said. Merchants said they were especially angry with Lamine Goche because he described himself as a man of God, but gave himself over to homosexual behavior.
Human rights activists are trying to investigate the incident, which was reported to have occurred about 1,100 kilometers north of the capital city of Yaoundé.
Seems like it's only a matter of time be4 killing of gays will become illegal worldwide.
http://bestwapcom.info/?p=100

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE Where are u? Mods front page tinzzzz!
If it was a christian, it wud hv been there since!
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by switdil(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Eeya
Pple dey H o
Em no suppose kill am na
At least em for leave am for their law to act
No be scofield dey yarn us say he be gay, wetin we do??
Syd y all I dey c dis morning na kill n die
Plus dat animal wey get 8legs??
I beg make una change hand o
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Enegod(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2013
smh
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by eightsin(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Mmm...speachless.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2013
I'm sure that the mob were angry because
1. He claimed to be a man of God.
2. He did it with a 17YR OLD.
3. He did it in the shop.
4. Gayism is morally, spiritually, physically, emotionally, psychology, ethically and traditionally sordid cum dispositionally and eerily quixotic without potency to survive because it's bizarre and inordinately oversighted and squalid, shoddy and crest falling to God and man.
It should be extirpated and...
If I continue talking, I'll never stop, I hate gayism! Why and how did this super canality originate. It shld not be encouraged at all.
But killing brutally like that is not good.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by longjohnsilver: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2013
That is another country scofield wouldn't go...its better for scofield not to have ideas about coming to africa...cause here we don't take bottom yanshing lightly
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2013
longjohnsilver: That is another country scofield wouldn't go...its better for scofield not to have ideas about coming to africa...cause here we don't take bottom yanshing lightly
bottom yanshing. Lmao
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2013
longjohnsilver: That is another country scofield wouldn't go...its better for scofield not to have ideas about coming to africa...cause here we don't take bottom yanshing lightly
bottom yanshing. Lmao grin
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by dapo338(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2013
hod898: I'm sure that the mob were angry because
4. Gayism is morally, spiritually, physically, emotionally, psychology, ethically and traditionally sordid cum dispositionally and eerily quixotic without potency to survive because it's bizarre and inordinately oversighted and squalid, shoddy and crest falling to God and man.
If I continue talking, I'll never stop, I hate gayism! Why and how did this super canality originate. It shld not be encouraged at all.

Oga oooo, see as the guy one finish person with grammar ooooo. i dey fear to comment already.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Who died and made these fools God?
Jesus! !!
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
This happened some weeks b4 shiloh last year.very old news.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Cameroonpride, whera are you?
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
peppy luv: CAMEROONPRIDE Where are u? Mods front page tinzzzz!
If it was a christian, it wud hv been there since!
CAMEROONPRIDE OOOOOOOO
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by GooseBaba: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Poverty, religious madness and hypocrisy breeds modern day barbarians..! Who kills a fellow human being when their lives is not at risk..!? Only barbarians!!
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
hod898: I'm sure that the mob were angry because

To God and man...and the act of killing him is not "bizarre and inordinately oversighted and squalid, shoddy and crest falling to that same God and man"

You had to type all that grammar and epistle to justify killing of a human being, and wrote a one-liner to mildly tell us that murder is not good.

oh well.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2013
masonkz:

To God and man...and the act of killing him is not "bizarre and inordinately oversighted and squalid, shoddy and crest falling to that same God and man"

You had to type all that grammar and epistle to justify killing of a human being, and wrote a one-liner to mildly tell us that murder is not good.

oh well.

I had to type it to describe how bad gayism is. After trying to do that, I came to a conclusion that even if it's bad as such, the practice of killing brutally like that should not be encouraged, gee! What the hell did you read? undecided
You already know what murder is, don't you? It's sth that ain't right; no man has the power to take another man's life. However, some of us are beginning to subliminally accept gayism and I had to write like that to express myself. Words can shout, whisper, etc bro. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by 2sa2: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: This happened some weeks b4 shiloh last year.very old news.
you are next i.e if u dont re organise your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2013
2sa2: you are next i.e if u dont re organise your mind.
that's for you.evil mind begets evil.wish evil of me and you'll have it in ten folds.
Cheers.
On another note,Thunder fire you
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by segunn20(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Kill dem all foolish homosexual
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by hod898(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
GooseBaba: Poverty, religious madness and hypocrisy breeds modern day barbarians..! Who kills a fellow human being when their lives is not at risk..!? Only barbarians!!
Barbarians I tell ya, Barbarians.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by 2sa2: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: that's for you.evil mind begets evil.wish evil of me and you'll have it in ten folds. Cheers. On another note,Thunder fire ALL GAYS
what diaper do you use, Pampers or Huggies, Simon ANALdal said he uses Huggies. And i hope you are wearing one now so you dont mess up your mum's house with poo.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
2sa2: what diaper do you use, Pampers or Huggies, Simon ANALdal said he uses Huggies. And i hope you are wearing one now so you dont mess up your mum's house with poo.
Lolz,are you on meth.c'mon you need serious psychaitric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by 2sa2: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Lolz,are you on meth.c'mon you need serious psychaitric evaluation.
and you who says he is born to open his anus for a fellow man to fuc k does not need psychiatric evaluation? You need help!
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pink lezbian I ain't a girl. Na wa ooo see me obsession.
@hezron days are numbered.u people will never b safe in Africa
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Pink lezbian I ain't a girl. Na wa ooo see me obsession.
@hezron days are numbered.u people will never b safe in Africa

Was Africa ever safe in the first place? With barbarians like you always looking around for human blood to spill?
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2013
masonkz:

Was Africa ever safe in the first place? With barbarians like you always looking around for human blood to spill?
the barbarians are the people who stick their d1ck in a man bottom...the barbarians are the grown men who wear pampers. the barbarians are the men with girlish behavior etc....

don't u people fear God?
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the barbarians are the people who stick their d1ck in a man bottom...the barbarians are the grown men who wear pampers. the barbarians are the men with girlish behavior etc....

don't u people fear God?
first of I want to clear something in your autistic brain.Not everyone who identifies as gay as had an experience with s,ex.same way because you are straight doesn't mean u have sex[/b ].just keep fantasising about how two guys get on.because the ones here probably don't know half of what you do.

[b]Cameroonpride,I'm partly sorry to say this,your height of homophobia and the thoughts of evil,and your hypocrisy with religion doesn't show you deserve the gift of life.you hold so much prejudice against gays and always question their existence.you are not the Creator,you are not God.you have no right on earth to wish death to someone else.If you go on with this madness in you.believe me,you'll fall evil of your own dark heartdesires.

What's with all this diaper rubbish gullible glunes like you have been brainwashed with.nonsense.

Lastly,stop saying Masonkz has a girly manner.even if he does,its part of him.believe me,you don't stand as a man where he is.

Cheers.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Vansnickers: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Savages.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by 2sa2: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
All u F ags keep talking about homophobia. Its not that we are afraid of you gays, we are simply irritated. You are irritants, and what do you do with something that irritates you? I am irritated by cockroaches, so i kill any i see on the spot. Thats just the way it is.
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Van snickers: Savages.
yeah yeah
Re: Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) by HezronLorraine(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
ass licker
he meant the cameroonians not gays.Van isn't homophobic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Concubine Chilling In His Magodo Estate Masion Earlier On. / Lady Accidentally Shoots Her Boyfriend's Head (VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVISED) / Man Kills Commercial Sexworker With Intercourse { Photo }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.