Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? (1017 Views)

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Let's say i want to get married.

Is it good for me to borrow money to marry a wife?

I know of a man who borrowed a substantial amount of money in order to do his marriage.

After the marriage,he was greatly in debt.

Maybe he borrowed so much money.

Maybe he should have borrowed less.

That is why i am wondering if it is good to borrow money at all,in order to do marriage.

Also If you look at money spent to do marriage vis-a-vis the money earned by the 2 partners(bridegroom and bride),

Is it good for the bridegroom/bride to spend so much money to do marriage rather than keep the money to sustain themselves after the marriage?

I know of someone who became broke after spending so much money to do his marriage.

Please I need sincere opinion.

Please I do not need abuses and curses please.

I just need your input.
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Freelane33(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Don’t try such bruh. You can borrow me to do business and others things that will give you a good turn over and thereby use the gain( profit ) for anything you want if you like, but to borrow money because of a non profitable ( monetarily) activity. Pls don’t try it . Pls
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
borrow money to get married...?!?!?!?!!

[img]https://media./images/7d072a78d7842105b65054ef1b081ec3/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Favy1235(f): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
What will it profit a man to borrow for his wedding/get married and be indebt for life
spend much on wedding just to please the public and endup going bankrupt.
Mehn no go do pass yourself.cut ya cot according to your size.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
He that borrows money to do his wedding will surely have an indebted marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Lamanii22(f): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
I wouldn't advise any man to do that lol...
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by PureGoldh(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bro....keep marriage matter aside....work hard..when you get the rands...you can go ahead and get married.

Don't borrow shishi from anybody...e get why undecided
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
No try am o. I know of somebody who is still servicing such debt even after divorce grin

My brother, Take am jejely.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
PureGoldh:
Bro....keep marriage matter aside....work hard..when you get the rands...you can go ahead and get married.

Don't borrow shishi from anybody...e get why undecided

Why?
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
lecturer50:
Let's say i want to get married.

Is it good for me to borrow money to marry a wife?

I know of a man who borrowed a substantial amount of money in order to do his marriage.

After the marriage,he was greatly in debt.

Maybe he borrowed so much money.

Maybe he should have borrowed less.

That is why i am wondering if it is good to borrow money at all,in order to do marriage.

Also If you look at money spent to do marriage vis-a-vis the money earned by the 2 partners(bridegroom and bride),

That would be worst than Nigerians voting Buhari

No even Think am
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by marlow1962(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
If the so called wife is WORTH it,then yes
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Kimbrielle(f): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
You want to do a big wedding and you don't have money don't just bother getting married and besides must you spend a huge amount of money to get married because you want to feed guest.

I will advise such persons to marry at a registry collect their wedding certificate and head back home.That is the cheapest wedding to do in this country

Never you borrow money to get married rather do a small one(registry) or don't marry for the now.
I will advice that person to cut their coat according to his/her size

6 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by TCRC: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
If Paying back won't be a problem fire on
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Tolubigyansh: 1:37am On Apr 18, 2020
N
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 18, 2020
borrowing money to marry is nothing but foolishness
if u dont have enuf money then do a lowkey wedding and if she complains then tell her u cant afford an expensive wedding
simple
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Kimbrielle:
You want to do a big wedding and you don't have money don't just bother getting married and besides must you spend a huge amount of money to get married because you want to feed guest.

I will advise such persons to marry at a registry collect their wedding certificate and head back home.That is the cheapest wedding to do in this country

Never you borrow money to get married rather do a small one(registry) or don't marry for the now.
I will advice that person to cut their coat according to his/her size
how many ladies go gree for registry marrriage grin
if op cant afford a big wedding he can at least do a low key one
he wont die if na cabin biscuits with butter he share amongst the guests cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Ahmed0336:
No try am o. I know of somebody who is still servicing such debt even after divorce grin

My brother, Take am jejely.
must be an awful lot of money then cheesy
na foolish man cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Any man that borrows money to marry a woman is the most foolish man to ever walk the earth.
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Sure, it's perfect to do so as long as it ends there because God will punish the man if he brings innocent kids to this world to suffer his foolishness. undecided
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Escodeb(m): 2:41am On Apr 18, 2020
It is not good. Wedding is a ceremony and not an investment where you will recoup whatever you are spending on the party.

It doesn't make any financial and economic sense to borrow money for a party just to feed people mostly strangers.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by potent5(m): 4:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Borrow money to marry ke. What nonsense!
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Lol.
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by seunlayi(m): 5:25am On Apr 18, 2020
J111333:
Sure, it's perfect to do so as long as it ends there because God will punish the man if he brings innocent kids to this world to suffer his foolishness. undecided
nature will also punish him

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Kimbrielle(f): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2020
lefulefu:
how many ladies go gree for registry marrriage grin
if op cant afford a big wedding he can at least do a low key one
he wont die if na cabin biscuits with butter he share amongst the guests cheesy
Na true sha. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Skmoda360(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2020
N to the No.....hmmmmmm!!! No No No No Nah Nope Nada. Naun undecided

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2020
In Nigeria it is common. Infact if you testify in Church that as a jobless man you borrow money to fund your wedding and the devil dealt with you for a while with poverty and thereafter things begin to work for you, the whole congregation will clap for you

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Bola146(f): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin Na by force NO
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by nwakibe: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Honestly, I borrowed heavily during my wedding. But thank God my guests tried. Infact, after settling my depts I was left with only #7,000. We were managing the 7k until salary came. Thank God for my wife's understanding. After all she is the one that pushed me into it because she wanted an elaborate wedding.
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Borrow ah
med O grin
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by SavageResponse(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
You have no idea what is waiting for you after the wedding so why would you want to complicate things for yourself by entering the mariage with debt?
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by oyinvibes123(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
So many people must have wondered what I mean by sex moves , but this video says it all

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa_6w3ouoyo]
Re: Is It Good To Borrow Money To Marry A Wife? by lecturer50(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
I HAVE LEARNT A LOT FROM THE POSTS SO FAR.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Verdicts On Acquiring Degrees Unnecessarily / Nawa Ooh Girl Want Use Sex Kill Me Watch Leak Video / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.