Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It (1357 Views)

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by johnw47: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

You need to go and learn what is called contentment ! wink

King David lost control of himself at the sight of Bathsheba the wife of one of his soldiers, according to the story Uriah(Bathsheba's husband) is so poor that he couldn't afford to marry more than one wife. But the poor soldier did all he could to keep his wife beautiful to the point that a whole King fell for her beauty!

So even with the little you have your wife can still look like a Queen, it all depends on how beautiful your heart is! Luke 6:45

You can quote the Bible to support your assertion that faithful women are not supposed to polish their nails, @ John 8:44 Jesus was talking to Pharisees who makes unnecessary rules for people! smiley

lying pharisee false jw mad max

like i said, my posts are about you being a lying hypocrite
loving money in one thread and claiming the opposite in this thread

but your lies and running from the truth is of course expected
and typical for you satans mob:

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

i'm quite content, but your usual accusing lies, of course

john 8:44 is indeed Jesus talking to pharisees, your fore fathers, liars one and all
false jw's and your fore fathers are known best for your habitual lying
if nothing else you excel in that
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2020
johnw47:

^^^ the claws of death

Bible quotation please!
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by johnw47: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Bible quotation please!

how duh can one be, laugh

my woman likes natural finger nails
nothing artificial about her smiley
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by orunto27: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Solomon prayed for UNDERSTANDING ONLY
Do the same.
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
johnw47:

how duh can one be, laugh

my woman likes natural finger nails
nothing artificial about her smiley

Is this your Bible quotation for calling beautified fingernails claws of death? undecided

Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by johnw47: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Is this your Bible quotation for calling beautified fingernails claws of death? undecided
like I said lying pharisee false jw mad max

how duh can one be, smiley
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2020
johnw47:

like I said lying pharisee false jw mad max

how duh can one be, smiley

So why are you arguing blindly when you don't know how to apply God's word in the PRACTICAL sense? undecided
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by johnw47: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

So why are you arguing blindly when you don't know how to apply God's word in the PRACTICAL sense? undecided

blinded lying false jw mad max

i'm of course not blindly arguing, i have clearly shown you yet again that you are a liar,
to which you keep running away from and keep changing the subject

and oh so most duh one, i don't apply God's word to ugly witch like finger nails smiley
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
johnw47:

blinded lying false jw mad max

i'm of course not blindly arguing, i have clearly shown you yet again that you are a liar,
to which you keep running away from and keep changing the subject

and oh so most duh one, i don't apply God's word to ugly witch like finger nails smiley

Well i don't see anything wrong in my own PERSONAL PERSONAL PERSONAL wife keeping her nails long and polishing it, if she feels like.

So go straight to what you want to say that i'm doing wrong and quote God's word, NOT your pastor's ideology! cheesy
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by johnw47: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Well i don't see anything wrong in my own PERSONAL PERSONAL PERSONAL wife keeping her nails long and polishing it, if she feels like.

So go straight to what you want to say that i'm doing wrong and quote God's word, NOT your pastor's ideology! cheesy

i did go straight to what i wanted to say
and i showed you yet again that you cannot stop lying
just like your daddy the devil:

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

and you know i don't have a pastor, but lie you must,
lying is just your natural way of talking, poor lost pharisee, laughing
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2020
johnw47:

i did go straight to what i wanted to say
and i showed you yet again that you cannot stop lying
just like your daddy the devil:

and you know i don't have a pastor, but lie you must,
lying is just your natural way of talking, poor lost pharisee, laughing

Just quote where the Bible says keeping beautiful long nails and polishing it is evil. That's all! undecided
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by johnw47: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Just quote where the Bible says keeping beautiful long nails and polishing it is evil. That's all! undecided
false jw mad max
I never said that, but see how you cannot stop lying just like your daddy oh lost lying pharisee smiley
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by johnw47: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
pharisee false jw mad max
read through the posts, I show you to be lying in most all, oh blinded one smiley

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: I Need 1 Million Dollars Badly. How Do I Pray To God To Get It by johnw47: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
it is absolutely clear and certain that those who call themselves jehovah's witnesses
glory in their lying, as if it's proof to whom they belong, well it is:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Do A Side Job As A Man Of God? / Scientific Discoveries In The Bible / Restoring Stolen Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.