Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

"That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze (10150 Views)

Soludo Receives The Body Of Late Ex-Anambra Governor, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
is there any state you cannot find igbo people?

And I asked you same question about yoruba and Hausas?

Try and understand the write up instead of confusing yourself.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Lajet:

Oga you are wrong Chukwuemeka Woke is different from Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze . I think Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze is from Ogba in River state while Chukwuemeka Woke is from Ikwerre.
Go and read my post again, I wrote both Chukwuemeka Eze is from Ikwerre a prominent APC Chieftain and Wike's Chief of Staff who also answer Chukwuemeka Woke is also from Ikwerre
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PHIPEX(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2020
iSlayer2:

So why did Wike refer to him as that Igbo boy.
So who are the "Igbos" in Rivers?

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Miracle1991: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

Chukwuemeka Eze is from Ikwerre, even Wike Chief of Staff is Chukwuemeka Woke from Emeohua LGA Rivers state, also from Ikwerre
so why did Wike referred to him as " that igbo boy"
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PicLtd: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Corrinthians:
I'm not talking about the state of origin, I'm talking about tribe. Why refer to Igbos in such derogatory term as a governor and one unconditionally supported by the same Igbos?

Days ago, he called South Easterners "thieves", now this.

Something is surely amiss somewhere.

Are you praying to Allah for SE and SS to hate themselves? grin

I mean the usual decades old prayer you yoruba muslims have been praying, that has continued to frustrate you? grin

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by jumper524(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Aksnoopy:
This aboki boy, we all know your several monikers on here. Stop constituting nuisance on here
ohhh now Na aboki go collect blame abi??

Nyamri, nyamri,
The flatness of una head don make una mumu finish

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Miracle1991: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
these afonja demons and their aboki counterparts are pure evil.they want to sow hatred between igbos,chukuemeka eze is an ikwerre man just like wike.instead of them to concenterate on their one million boys and awawa boys troubling their region na igbo matter dem day carry for head.
I said it. instead of cautioning wike you will start blaming Yoruba and hausa as usual.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
Can you show me video where Wike called him that Igbo boy
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PicLtd: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2020
agadez007:
The monkey have been jumping up and down the thread to get noticed
he wants Ndigbo to drag wike for calling his statesman "Igbo boy" so that they(Afonjas) can get high and throw Owambe party

Corrinthians and other yoruba muslims thinks everyone is blind to how they think. grin
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Miracle1991: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2020
PHIPEX:
So who are the "Igbos" in Rivers?
the slaves, the non indigenes, the land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Miracle1991:

They should go and sort themselves out because both are also from same place but different party.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PHIPEX(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
the slaves, the non indigenes, the land grabbers.
You mean these are the slaves?

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by tinsel: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Corrinthians:
What exactly is Wike's problem with Igbos? Lately his attacks on them seems to be getting out of hand.
Ikwerre people never like igbos. Forget about the support young Igbo boys here born after the war give him.
Ikwerre is the only place in Nigeria that seized Igbo properties after the civil war. Igbos forget easily history. Our sentimental politics is our problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
This is Nigeria map by tribes

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PHIPEX(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2020
tinsel:

Ikwerre people never like igbos. Forget about the support young Igbo boys here born after the war give him.
Ikwerre is the only place in Nigeria that seized Igbo properties after the civil war. Igbos forget easily history. Our sentimental politics is our problem.
Sounds like Ojebus never liked the Yoruba's because of the derogatory names they are called hence they are not Yoruba? What a logic.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2020
tinsel:

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Lajet: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

So independent media houses don't manipulate report? So tell why WIke called his fellow tribe's man Igbo, you always lose your smartness of sub Igbo groups, you suppose to know the politics being played, you are aware that Wike was one of Igbo politicians that influence the nomination of Nwodo as president of Ohanaeze, he is the one selected Hon. Igochukwu Okparanma from Ikwerre to represent Igbo Rivers in Ohanaeze Unoin, best to ignore their oil politics with Nigeria government and continue building ourselves, failure attract total rejection even from your immediate family, we are blessed and succeeding, Aniomas are embracing their kinsmen more, gradually all Igbo will be one union that's effect of War, main reason Ohanaeze was formed and Igbo Delta and Rivers were represented, when Delta Igbo was nominated Ohanaeze president they never rejected the office, they fully represented till their tenure ended, same with when Rivers Igbos were nominated the embraced the union, even Wike welcomed them in Rivers government house, although we noticed how other tribes kicked after, but fact still remains majority identified with their people, go and read FI Ogoloma, CI Chinda 2006 articles both are Ikwerre you will understand better.

Oga Wike is not one of those people that influenced the nomination of Nwodo as president of Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo. I don't know why my Igbo brothers don't like to accept the reality.

We always see Yoruba and Hausa as our enemy what about Wike that renamed a stadium after a man that was in-charge of brutal murder of about 3 million igbo people.

If you can tell yourself the truth can somebody that see himself as igbo man named a stadium after Yakubu Gowon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Lajet: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
is there any state you cannot find igbo people?

There are some Igbos that are indigene of Rivers State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Lajet:

Oga Wike is not one of those people that influenced the nomination of Nwodo as president of Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo. I don't know why my Igbo brothers don't like to accept the reality.

We always see Yoruba and Hausa as our enemy what about Wike that renamed a stadium after a man that was in-charge of brutal murder of about 3 million igbo people.

If you can tell yourself the truth can somebody that see himself as igbo man named a stadium after Yakubu Gowon.

Ride on..

Anambraistson is sounding like a broken record lately.

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by tinsel: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
PHIPEX:
Sounds like Ojebus never liked the Yoruba's because of the derogatory names they are called hence they are not Yoruba? What a logic.
Call an Ikwerre man an Igbo, he will fight with you. Let us not live in an illusion.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PHIPEX(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2020
tinsel:

Call an Ikwerre man an Igbo, he will fight with you. Let us not live in an illusion.
One of my closest friend is from Ikwere and is more Igbo than me so stop the lies.

You can't be Igbo before the civil war and suddenly become non-Igbo after the war. It reeks of inferiority complex to say so, political destitute or outright ignorance.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2020
PHIPEX:
[s]One of my closest friend is from Ikwere and is more Igbo than me so stop the lies.[/s]

You can't be Igbo before the civil war and suddenly become non-Igbo after the war. It reeks of inferiority complex to say so, political destitute or outright ignorance.

You are a liar....I mean liar.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PHIPEX(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Look for this thread and cure your ignorance

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2020
PHIPEX:
Look for this thread and cure your ignorance

Link not look for

and moreover you said your friend... That's were you lied.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by tinsel: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
PHIPEX:
One of my closest friend is from Ikwere and is more Igbo than me so stop the lies.

You are too young to understand. We went through through hell in their hands after the war. They also never told you they are igbos during the war. They actually sabotaged the war. Go home and ask your dad young man.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PHIPEX(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2020
tinsel:

You are too young to understand. We went through through hell in their hands after the war. They also never told you they are igbos during the war. They actually sabotaged the war. Go home and ask your dad young man.
They might have sabotaged the war for pecuniary interest but that's like playing the Ostrich. They probably chose to cut their nose to spite their face, that hasn't absolved them from who they are.

Black Americans can insult Africans as much as they like but it hasn't changed the fact that we all share same ancestry. They only changed location. Some Ikweres can be deceived for political reasons but when push come to shove they are still Igbo's.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2020
tinsel:

Osagyefo98:

Some of you are ignorant, trying to twist the main history, kindly read

Their are other tribes in Rivers state, after the war Yakubu Gowon the Military Head of State immediately after the Nigerian civil war turned Nigeria into a 12 State nation, The actors that agitationed formation and development of Rivers State including, Chief P.G Warmate, Chief Dappa Biriye, Chief Melford Okilo, His Royal Majesty Francis Alagoa Mingi X of Nembe, Chief Godfrey Kio Jaja Amachree, Reverend E.T Dimiari, Chief Emanuel Aguma, Chief Thom Manuel, Chief Napoleon Graham Douglas, Chief Opuogulaya and Mr. Ken Sarowiwa to mention a few. [/b]Rivers Students Union, marching and agitating for a separate identity for the People of the Riverine Area during the Biafra War. [b]The President was Mr. Hebron Tom George, a Kalabari from Buguma who later became a Judge in the Rivers State Judiciary. It was at that time Mr. Hebron Tom George the President submitted copies of memoranda to the British Parliament that referred to the Willink Commission Report which defined the Riverine People as a distinct group in the then Eastern Region of Nigeria.The reason for the struggle for the creation of a Rivers State was to allay their fears of marginalization, promote development and support the proper identification of the Riverine People as a distinct group in the former Eastern Region of Nigeria, tis was firmly supported by the British Government and Nigerian Government, Chief Dr. Napoleon. Graham- Douglas (Kalabari), from Abonnema who was the State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice who produced the document on Abandoned Property Law that enabled Rivers State indigenes to own landed properties in Port Harcourt and other parts of the Rivers State. This singular act fulfilled one of the aspirations of all the rivers people as owners of their land. His Law Firm was destroyed during the Nigerian civil war, Chief Eke Spiff, (Nembe), the Permanent Secretary for Land and Housing Port Harcourt, with Chief C.T.Horsfall, (Kalabari), from Buguma, the Surveyor General.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by tinsel: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

Some of you are ignorant, trying to twist the main history, kindly read

Their are other tribes in Rivers state, after the war Yakubu Gowon the Military Head of State immediately after the Nigerian civil war turned Nigeria into a 12 State nation, The actors that agitationed formation and development of Rivers State including, Chief P.G Warmate, Chief Dappa Biriye, Chief Melford Okilo, His Royal Majesty Francis Alagoa Mingi X of Nembe, Chief Godfrey Kio Jaja Amachree, Reverend E.T Dimiari, Chief Emanuel Aguma, Chief Thom Manuel, Chief Napoleon Graham Douglas, Chief Opuogulaya and Mr. Ken Sarowiwa to mention a few. [/b]Rivers Students Union, marching and agitating for a separate identity for the People of the Riverine Area during the Biafra War. [b]The President was Mr. Hebron Tom George, a Kalabari from Buguma who later became a Judge in the Rivers State Judiciary. It was at that time Mr. Hebron Tom George the President submitted copies of memoranda to the British Parliament that referred to the Willink Commission Report which defined the Riverine People as a distinct group in the then Eastern Region of Nigeria.The reason for the struggle for the creation of a Rivers State was to allay their fears of marginalization, promote development and support the proper identification of the Riverine People as a distinct group in the former Eastern Region of Nigeria, tis was firmly supported by the British Government and Nigerian Government, Chief Dr. Napoleon. Graham- Douglas (Kalabari), from Abonnema who was the State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice who produced the document on Abandoned Property Law that enabled Rivers State indigenes to own landed properties in Port Harcourt and other parts of the Rivers State. This singular act fulfilled one of the aspirations of all the rivers people as owners of their land. His Law Firm was destroyed during the Nigerian civil war, Chief Eke Spiff, (Nembe), the Permanent Secretary for Land and Housing Port Harcourt, with Chief C.T.Horsfall, (Kalabari), from Buguma, the Surveyor General.
What is the meaning of your history book? It seems you are justifying the abandoned property thing.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Those who fought Igbos are Kalabari, Nembe and other non Igbo groups, their fear till tomorrow is for Igbos in hinter land and Rivers not to takeover Rivers and start marginalising them, they now collaborated with British and Nigeria government, soon oil will be history let us know their next game.

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PFRB: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Wike Has Been Shading, Slamming, Trolling And Humiliating we Igbos For Some Time Now but you'll never see us attack him, we'll rather manouevre a way through by twisting the story and blame yorubas,tinubu or call the media afonja expressway. I'm beginning to believe Asari's Response to Nnamdi kanu where he made shocking revelations about our relationship with the south south people.

otherwise how do you explain wike saying Anambra is the hideout for criminals terrorising Rivers State, without any statement by Ohananeze Ndigbo?
How do you explain wike shading south east governors by alledging that they all go to Abuja To Pay homage to a fulani man from futa jalon, Without any refuttals?
How do you explain wike's effrontery, in berating a red cap titled chief in igboland, and addressing him as "this igbo small boy"??
Funny Enough we igbos see nothing wrong with his utterances because Rivers State has oil. If It were to be edo state governor, by now he would be the number one trending topic on twitter.

All that Wike said is the truth. As for the Igbo boy tag. Yes Eze is an Igbo man but boy to Wike. Just as Wike is an Igbo man and man to Eze.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2020
tinsel:

What is the meaning of your history book? It seems you are justifying the abandoned property thing.
You said Ikwerre people took over hinter Igbos properties in Rivers state and I corrected you, Chief Dr. Napoleon. Graham- Douglas (Kalabari), from Abonnema who was the State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice who produced the document on Abandoned Property Law encouraged by British and Nigeria government, they knew why they restricted west and north not to do the same, it's all about oil politics and divide and rule, they what Igbos to abandon Rivers and go to other Nigeria states Like Lagos and north were they will believe their investments will be save, only gullible minds that doesn't understand their games, Nigeria government and British used non Igbo sub group in Rivers to achieve their objectives.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by PFRB: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

You said Ikwerre people took over hinter Igbos properties in Rivers state and I corrected you, Chief Dr. Napoleon. Graham- Douglas (Kalabari), from Abonnema who was the State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice who produced the document on Abandoned Property Law encouraged by British and Nigeria government, they knew why they restricted west and north not to do the same it all about oil politics and divide and rule, they what Igbos to abandon Rivers and go to other Nigeria states Like Lagos and north wereally they think their investments will be save, all gullible minds that doesn't understand their games, Nigeria government and British used non Igbo sub group in Rivers to achieve their objectives.

The properties were not given to Ikwerres. THey were given to Ijaw people. In their propaganda, they claim it was given to Ikwerres. That is not true.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Renewed Hope or Dashed hope?: Rate Tinubu's Administration In One Year / Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / CBN Urges Nigerians To Shun Activities With Unlicensed Financial Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.