Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Game Of Power - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Game Of Power (394 Views)

Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Power by Kalatium(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Game of power

If you’re not good with women yet, I bet this sounds familiar to you: You look around you and see guys and gals hooking up everywhere.
More often than not, the man seems to be just a normal guy. In fact, he seems to have absolutely NOTHING going for him that would make a great woman fall for him…
… yet YOU can’t seem to get a woman to give you the time of the day.

Not a particularly pleasant feeling, is it?
And I know it leaves you wondering… “What’s going on here? What do these men have that I don’t?”
Believe me, I understand. I use to have friends that are less good-looking than, but have way more appeal with the ladies, i get baffled sometimes.
If you have this kinda experience, you need to look at the SECRET PSYCHOLOGY of what makes women chase men.

What Makes Women Chase Men

In general, humans chase that which they can’t have, is scarce or difficult to obtain.
Look at men. Most of us are chasing women for sex because for most guys, sex is scarce and difficult to obtain.
Once we get what we want, we usually stop chasing.
Now the million-dollar question is: what is scarce and difficult to obtain for most women?
I’ll tell you what.

It’s POWER.
Even though we live in the 21st century, the average woman doesn’t have much power in her life.
She doesn’t have much power in her family or at work. Usually the first time women get that feeling of power is when they interact with men.
“What do i mean?”
Let me explain.
When in the presence of a beautiful woman, most men start accommodating to the extreme.
Listening to their every whim and wish, kissing up to them, flooding them with compliments, buying them gifts…
… all because their balls have them by the mind. The power of the penis is controlling their brain!
And that’s the problem.
Men give up their power in exchange for sex. But it’s a LOSING STRATEGY.
When men act like lovesick puppies, it puts women in a position where they have all the power. Since power is something that is scarce for most women, of course they want to hang onto that some more.
To truly understand this concept, you have to REALLY look at it from a woman’s perspective.
For the average woman, sex is NOT a scarce thing. It’s not hard to obtain. In fact, it’s easy to obtain.
Therefore, she’s not so obsessed with it as we are.
But power IS scarce for women.
When men act like lovesick puppies, it puts women in a position where they have all the power. Since power is something that is scarce for most women, of course they want to hang onto that some more.
They know that once they give the man sex, there’s a big chance they lose their power.
If you want to turn the tables and MAKE WOMEN CHASE YOU, you need to KEEP YOUR POWER.
I know this sounds sick, and the world shouldn’t be like this, and neither your parents nor Disney ever told you this…
… BUT IT’S THE ABSOLUTE UNTOLD TRUTH.
The faster you accept this, the faster you’ll become successful with women and dating.
So, if you want to turn the tables and MAKE WOMEN CHASE YOU, you need to KEEP YOUR POWER.
It’s as simple as that.
Re: Game Of Power by Kalatium(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
How do you have an edge in this game of power?
I am about to tell you how
Re: Game Of Power by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Y
Re: Game Of Power by Ade1bowale(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's somehow contradicting
You said that giving women the feeling of power makes them want to hang on
Then you still said that you need to keep your power
Re: Game Of Power by Kalatium(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ade1bowale:
It's somehow contradicting You said that giving women the feeling of power makes them want to hang on Then you still said that you need to keep your power �
Yes you need to keep your power. If you give them the power they have won.
Re: Game Of Power by Kalatium(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
Y
What your question
Re: Game Of Power by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kalatium:

What your question

Not a question .I'm waiting for the right words to explain to you why you shouldn't be a simp.
When I get the right words , I'll modify my post and scold the Simp out you.
Re: Game Of Power by Kalatium(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2020

Not a question .I'm waiting for the right words to explain to you why you shouldn't be a simp.
When I get the right words , I'll modify my post and scold the Simp out you.
How am i a simp now

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Love Only You / Ghanaian Sex Worker Pushed Her Customer To Death From Hotel Window(video) / Beautiful Poison. Avoidable Arrows Of Despair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.