Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Fact Check: Opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact Check: Opinion. (270 Views)

Our Nigerian Women Turning Olosho after 8pm ((Fact Check)) / Fact Check: Do Big Dicks Actually Loosen Up A Woman's Vagina / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: Opinion. by Vikkoh(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
I'll try to make this brief for the readers to read and comprehend, pardon my *errors*, I'm not a Writer.

DETAILS.

As We all know that there's a Nationwide lockdown in Nigeria which includes the Borders and other major establishments due to the COVID-19 Virus, many People now stay at home to avoid getting infected by the Virus.

Weeks ago, the Federal Government closed the International Airports to avoid People coming from Abroad to avoid further spread from the Returnees to the People currently in the Country, this was done over 3 weeks ago.

A person with the COVID-19 Virus starts to see the symptoms 14 days after exposure to an Infected Person.

Now the bottom line and big question, it's been more than 20 days the Government locked down the Airports, the COVID-19 Returnees that are positive are now being treated, how then do we keep on having new cases everyday?

*If the borders are closed and no one is coming in again, then how come we're having new cases day by day?
*Don't you think this virus is out of the Government's control?
* If it's out of the Government's control, then does it mean Nigerians are getting infected and at the same time surviving this Virus without Hospitalisation?
* Think deeply about it.

I'm not against the Government or the way they are trying to manage the spread but some things are meant to be deeply thought about.

I'm VICTOR OKOH.

Farano Roctation Seun Lalasticlala come and help push this to Front page so we'd know what others think.
Re: Fact Check: Opinion. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Vikkoh:
*If the borders are closed and no one is coming in again, then how come we're having new cases day by day?
- because there are still unknown people out there who are infecting others
- because there are some people who have the diseases but show no symptoms (aka asymptomatic patients)

*Don't you think this virus is out of the Government's control?

yes it is...if it wasnt then there would be no need for lockdown,

* If it's out of the Government's control, then does it mean Nigerians are getting infected and at the same time surviving this Virus without Hospitalisation?

just because some are surviving while others die from it, shouldnt be a reason to dismiss the issue...
nobody knows how this virus work, some people get infected and show no symptoms, other have mild symptoms and others need to be put under respirator and/or die... furthermore, some people respond well to treatment and can be cured while others dont even need treatment and while others die even after treatment. some treatments work for some but not for others...chloroquine is one of such treatment and hiv drug is another.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Im Not A Woman Wrapper - Keketu / Top 12 Bizarre Ways To Save Struggling Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.