Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198340 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kpajie1: 4:21am On Apr 18, 2020
vanity upon vanity.time to born-time mourn-time to love and to hate who is next.who ever that is taking vp osi+if u put banjo. na u sabi .position. or power. shall reap d anger of GODS.any way may ure soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by semyman: 4:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Antichristus:
Vanitas Vanitatum, Omnia Vanitas. Buhari is next. Nigeria is a land flowing with 'milk and honey', and Nigerians should be living as princes and princesses. However, in the hands of the evil and corrupt politicians, Nigerians are slaves in their own homeland. It will not be well with all those who decimated Nigeria's glory and mortgaged its citizens' prospects and future. The same shall be lot of their children's children. The stolen wealth will not save you. Aisan ti ko gbo'ogun l'o ma pa gbogbo yin l'o kookan.

You are next, for what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stormborn28(m): 4:22am On Apr 18, 2020
sarrki:

Where is your morals?

Every soul shall taste deAth

Ask your dad about your grandfather
ofcourse everybody must die... Ask yourself when Madela died how was the death to the general world... Was the weeping genuine or not

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

Was there any index case through contact with him?

This is sad.
May God cleanse our land of this pandemic. We can't deal. Biko.

some of his staff tested positive.

he may have infected a lot of people because instead of getting tested at the airport or isolating for 14days, he travelled to Lagos, went on a condolence visit to kogi and participated in state functions

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Tophqinfo(m): 4:22am On Apr 18, 2020
This Coronavirus is getting more deadly. God heal our land. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by israelmao(m): 4:23am On Apr 18, 2020
God is mightier than everyone of us.After death is judgement.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stormborn28(m): 4:23am On Apr 18, 2020
semyman:

You are next, for what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander

ofcourse everybody must die... Ask yourself when Madela died how was the death to the general world... Was the weeping genuine or not

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by pheelbert: 4:24am On Apr 18, 2020
May he RIP.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by jumobi1(m): 4:24am On Apr 18, 2020
semyman:
1938 to 2020 na beans?
How old was your fada?

Wrong Kyari. The Kyari you’re talking about was an Army General.
Late COS was in his 70s
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by HAYWHYBAM(m): 4:25am On Apr 18, 2020
All souls must taste death!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Ujuiwuji(m): 4:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Na so nah. Make them fly the corps abroad for treatment. In a good mortuary

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by wildernessVoice: 4:26am On Apr 18, 2020
If you're a wicked man, repent NOW

" Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?" Ezekiel 33:11
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by emirazy400(m): 4:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Kemi oluonyo kinda saw this in her tweets two weeks ago now it's true.. It's high time we need to take that woman serious..quote me and die

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Lostz:

some of his staff tested positive.

he may have infected a lot of people because instead of getting tested at the airport or isolating for 14days, he travelled to Lagos, went on a condolence visit to kogi and participated in state functions

Hmm...I'm sure, those ones would have recovered by now.
I think age also contributed to the severity of the illness. You know most of them are older than they claim?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by peacettw: 4:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerian's burden is now lighter.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by sharone21(f): 4:32am On Apr 18, 2020
semyman:

You are so sure of these claims, let justice be done divinely even after death and for those still living

That is why the GOOD LORD said we should hold our peace while he fights for us, if not e reach time when all Nigerians supposed club down all our bad leaders.

I said last year that if God still permitted this rudderless bad leadership then HE was up to something.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stormborn28(m): 4:33am On Apr 18, 2020
collinsy2:
So so sad!
I wasn't his fan but no one should rejoice at the death of another.
May his soul RIP.

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by am4truth(m): 4:33am On Apr 18, 2020
I disagree with you. I am a Management Consultant in the IT industry. Everybody has their roles in every society. It's immature to say one profession is better than the other.

Do you problems with Pastore? If yes, God will help you, but if no, hatred kills faster than sickness. Leave Men of God alone and face your life wahala.

He that has ears to hear let him hear.

[
quote author=seguntijan post=88562156]Things learnt from the Covid-19 pandemic
1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

11. The world has abundant supply of stupid people across borders

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.
[/quote]
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

Hmm...I'm sure, those ones would have recovered by now.
I think age also contributed to the severity of the illness. You know most of them are older than they claim?

doesn't really matter. people about 100 years are also recovering.

what matters is being in good health. the average Nigerian big man does not live a healthy lifestyle
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Gyong(m): 4:34am On Apr 18, 2020
We are all human after all. Waited to see comments from peeps asking corona to do the needful when they heard that he was down with the virus but none jubilated here on nairaland after the news broke out. I personally never like him because of his interference with our Democratic status quo but I felt a kinda sad on reading the news. May God console the family of the deceased.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Lostz:

what matters is being in good health. the average Nigerian big man does not live a healthy lifestyle

Hmm... True.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by jaxxy(m): 4:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Quite sad. It is well.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Jabioro: 4:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Cyberterror...where are thou .I told you he would not survived it.Next na ....make una burn am..he doesn't deserve grave..
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Rencent:
R.I.P

NO WONDER GOVERNMENT OFFICES ARE BURNING BOYS ARE HIDING THEIR TRACKS

EVEN NAZI DID THE SAME THINGS 1945 IT DID NOT PREVENT THEIR HANGING OOO
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

Hmm... True.
why are you awake? you are supposed to be sleeping
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Genfaculty:

Pls 4give my amebo but how were U able to understand urself?

I NO GIVE A DAMN I AM TOO DRUNK CARE grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by fapcrook(m): 4:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Unto him we come, unto him we all shall return. May God forgive his shortcomings
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ivorianphoto(m): 4:41am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by jaxxy(m): 4:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Lostz:

U think all the people killed by the virus weren't healthy?? Do u know doctors both young and old and policemen have been lost to the virus? Just pray it doesn't meet whoever with the bad symptoms or else it can go any way. Once it breaks certain body defences it's an uphill task to recovery.

Most cases have to do with underlying health issues and age bt sm others don't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.