Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Abba Kyari Is Dead! - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Dead! (198429 Views)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by semyman: 3:14am On Apr 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:

The guy don die,wait for yours as I wait for mine undecided
The imported chinks couldn't save him.They came because of him, and will soon go back. cool

Fu'cck him anyway.

My grandfather died at a ripe age after eating his favourite.Better bitterleaf soup and well pounded fufu cheesy.
Pervert
I am sure non of your kindred is as old as he was
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Urchman200: 3:15am On Apr 18, 2020
In search of tribal bigotry team ,it took Buhari 6months to appoint this set's of people into office. At a point abba Kari saw himself as the president with no intention to lead well.God u know the best for ur children.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:16am On Apr 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
More to go....
May coronavirus uproot ALL the CABALS.They took one of the only two ventilators in Gwagwalada General hospital just to save him,but, Mercy death said NO WAY,NO NO NO MBA,IRO,NA LIE,FOR WHERE, your time is up!!! undecided

N:B

Noticed some BMC animals and miscreants quoting me.Quick question; Na Nkwuocha kill Abba kyari undecided

Is he better than the poor , helpless Nigerians dying EVERY MINUTE as a result of lack of basic medical facilities of which several billions are allocated for?

Se na my papa go fund ASO ROCK CLINIC?

Make Ogun kill Una there!
Awon elede rada rada oshi!

No mind them my brother, Ogun, na him go kii dia papa!

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by semyman: 3:16am On Apr 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
More to go....
May coronavirus uproot ALL the CABALS.They took one of the only two ventilators in Gwagwalada General hospital just to save him,but, Mercy death said NO WAY,NO NO NO MBA,IRO,NA LIE,FOR WHERE, your time is up!!! undecided

Noticed some BMC animals and miscreants quoting me.Quick question; Na Nkwuocha kill Abba kyari undecided

Is he better than the poor , helpless Nigerians dying EVERY MINUTE as a result of lack of basic medical facilities of which several billions are allocated for?

Anti Christ claiming Born against

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by naturefellow(m): 3:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Despite claiming that Nigeria is the headquarters of poverty, was he not one of those that flew all his family members abroad to celebrate his birthday

that was Mamman Daura

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ddeola: 3:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerian leaders NEVER learn. For them, it's business as usual

It has exposed the neglect by the govt in developing our facilities

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by semyman: 3:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Braintrain:
Good riddance
Pervert
Anti Christ claiming Born against
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by pattybf(f): 3:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Mongomeyen:
Too much sense in this. Thank you.

1. Scientists are more important than pastors. We need more doctors than Men of God (MOGs).

2. We live in connected world, what affects China affects Nigeria, Belgium, Ghana etc..... We should be our brothers keeper.

3. The most important thing in life is life itself and the most important people is family.

4. Cooking skill is a survival skill.

5. Health care budget is more important than defense budget.

6. Biological weapons are more potent than military missiles

7. The border should be the human body not country borders. We should stop the virus from getting into man not man from getting into our borders.

8. Many pastors are more concerned about tithes and offering than salvation.

9. A lot of things can wait, church, jumat service, weddings, birthday, board meeting, etc.

10. African govt need to invest in the basics - education, healthcare, database, electricity, internet, refuse disposal, food, security etc

11. The world has abundant supply of stupid people across borders

12. World power is beyond financial nor military weapons but knowledge based and bioscience.

13. It is not the end of time nor Antichrist rather an avenue to know that there are more hidden facts that are more dangerous than known facts

14. Planning is Paramount as well as savings to the survival of mankind.

15. Save when u can, so u ve more options n control when u can't!
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by sicily4u: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't know why people are happy and rejoicing, this is a case of Corona virus and it doesn't look face, stop rejoicing because you don't know who will be the next

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by naturefellow(m): 3:18am On Apr 18, 2020
toluxa1:
RIP
not seen this one till now @tweet
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Torg77: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Ironic:
Kemi Olonuyo might be controversial, but she's never wrong with her journalism.

In Akon's voice.

No need to cherish luxuries
‘Cause everything come and go
Even the life that you have is borrowed
‘Cause you’re not promised tomorrow
So live your life as if every day is gon’ be your last

Don't just praise kemi..now go donate 100k to her

Rest In Peace Abba.

Coronavirus is fvckin REAL
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by masterflowx(m): 3:20am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by chaloskyx: 3:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Look lets be honest forget tribal sentiments every Nigerian wishes death on these our politicians who have made this country a poverty capital and laughing stock to the world. as kayari position is vacant i dont mind it being another northerner being there but let him serve the interest of our people. as for me this causes for celebration and i continue to pray this virus kills all our terrible politicians and god fathers out there cause they have also killed Nigerians by doing nothing on boko haram, stealing all our national wealth, bad health, care bad roads etc do you want to think of how many Nigerians have died as a result of poor infrastructure and insecurity? believe me its in the millions. so yes am happy he died and hope the rest of those cabals die as well be it igbo yoruba or hausa i dont care death should deal with them all equally

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Torg77: 3:21am On Apr 18, 2020
haslaw:
This is serious.

The most power hungry human being in the history of Buhari's government.

This should serve as a warning to all power hungry people who are in the government to know that nothing last forever.

This was the same man that ensured Asso rock clinic never functions after embezzling over 12 billion Naira

Wicked men..he should use the 12 billion to bring himself back to life or use it to buy special a/c to cool himself in hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by drehdinho(m): 3:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Everything still boils down to the negligence our leaders give to the building and provision of quality basic needs in the nation.

Hard fact: until their own goes down, Nigeria government would never find the need to be responsive to threats on the masses.

We have a long way to go in this country.

RIP to you Sir Abba Kyari.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by bkool7(m): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Let's work

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Dshocker(m): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Jesus Christ.... One cabal is down

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Basher8583:

Rejoice or not does not change anything so long as your tormentor in chief General Muhamadu Buhari has refused to die e go still continue to pain you.

When it's time to go you will go. It has nothing to do with good or evil.

Look here young man..

I take no pleasure over the death of any man because I can't give life..

And pray tell how is Buhari my tormentor?
I live a comfortable life beyond your widest imagination, I've travelled far and wide bringing afore my improved perception towards life.

True everyman will die one day but is imperative for all man to treat every soul fairly irrespective of ethnic or religious divide..

And so to let you know, we all play roles on how we die if only you pay attention to the signs and avoid negligence...

I just hope your mind is broaden enough to comprehend my assertions..

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by BelieveThat: 3:22am On Apr 18, 2020
How the mighty has fallen. Gods judgment is final.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by tuslakoncept: 3:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Don't take chances with this deadly virus, ensure you and your family are taking black seed oil this period.

Take a clue from Gov. Seyi Makinde's testimony.
Order from Tusla 07031315222, 08180705560

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by PecE2Make: 3:23am On Apr 18, 2020
They have decided to make it public this time. A lot of them are dead but they kept hiding it. To those stilling our oyel money, your stilling won't save you on the last day.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kimjessey2019: 3:24am On Apr 18, 2020
R. I.P .but it been long he died not today

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by stanliwise(m): 3:24am On Apr 18, 2020
nkwuocha1:
More to go....

I would say I like your wish for all our corrupt politician should die but not with this corona, I like to cry for the hundred of worse of millions of poor and helpless one it will take, Corona takes people who travel at first but in later stage it start to take down everyone. I just wish corona virus has a mind and can allow the innocent ones to got free but you guess is as good as mine. It won't . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:24am On Apr 18, 2020
kalufelix:
Hypocrite!!
Care to explain what was hypocritical in what I posted?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by InvertedHammer: 3:25am On Apr 18, 2020
/
Equip Aso Rock clinic. No!

They'd rather embezzle the fund afterall London is only 6hrs flight away.

Now coronavirus had London close her borders and oga dem were stuck in Nigeria with ordinary people.

Would the politicians learn from this? A former Minister of Works died on a road he refused to fix and
they continued like nothing happened. Don't think this will be different.

Abba Kyari is old anyways. There are not a lot of people that enjoyed so much at his age.

Let me see the first son of a gun that will type R.I.P to this motherf$*ker.

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by kimjessey2019: 3:26am On Apr 18, 2020
fancyhandsome:
Eeeh... Aunty kemi said it oo

Yes oh
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by showafrica(m): 3:26am On Apr 18, 2020
kuljayms1:
RIP to the dead.... Meanwhile, the shock suppose kill Buhari Sha wink

Are you saying Buhari does not have shock absorber?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by fk002: 3:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Every soul shall taste death, today it was him tomorrow it maybe you. You all that are rejoicing.

RiP Ba Abba
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by RonJeremy: 3:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Buhari next to go.......
Re: Abba Kyari Is Dead! by Officer4: 3:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Z

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.