Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (86749 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Ogality: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Mr provost1 are you saying this is a first time they covering death in Aso Rock from Nigeria? Some months ago some came back from hospital to change security lock, and different look on ear, and fatter, those cabber can do anything to make money.
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by ProudBiafran: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.

Bloody slave. I can guess your tribe.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Ademoore07(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
What A Confused Religion Of Kettle.. Femi Adesina Said Burial Arrangements Will Be Announce Later, Which Burial Arrangements? Are They Not Following Sunnah Of Muhammad?
LWKMD. Your first sentence got me rolling on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by mignone(f): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
davit:
You guys should remember that Yaradua too was a Muslim. But his death was not announced until after some days, if not even weeks.
... and there was power outage in Abuja d day his body was brought into d country. God dey sa!

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by wasco8(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
If Kemi olunloyo tells u you are mad, just find ur way to yaba left before you go naked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Ademoore07(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
What A Confused Religion Of Kettle.. Femi Adesina Said Burial Arrangements Will Be Announce Later, Which Burial Arrangements? Are They Not Following Sunnah Of Muhammad?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Debodimeji01(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
JBL316:

Our govt/politicians lie about anything and everything even when it does not make sense to lie. Their catalog of lies is humongous! Remember, they are fantastically corrupt! So dont be surprised that the man has died for that long.

Saw a post where some made an assertion that all those sudden fire outbreaks we saw in high profile FG Agencies were plans to conceal some evidences against him. To me, it's sort of add up cos these guys are best at lying...
Watin I know... it is what it is.
I have never seen any government like this before. Lying Linuses.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by hupo: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
@aminulive, Please do the needful and tell us the fact
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by KampusKonnekt49: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Eszett is a language school that operates in more than 50 countries teaching languages to expatriates. We are looking for freelance English teachers for online and face to face lessons.

If you are interested, please send your CV to hr@language-trainers.eu and let me know your availability for a video call on Skype.

If not, can you recommend someone/network/facebook page etc. that could help us with our search?

Program number: FRT 011433 01 A1 PRD

Training type: Online one on one

Number of hours authorised: +/- 30 hrs in preparation for exam on 16 May, 10 am (90 hours total - pre and post departure)

Target language: English-online (F2F if and when possible)

Current level in target language: Intermediate / Upper Intermediate

Other languages spoken: German

Language goals : Needs to take TOEFL (12 points in listening, 13 points in reading, 21 points in writing and 18 points in speaking minimum required)

Originally from: Germany

Lessons per week: 3 - 5 (flexible)

Lesson duration: 60 / 90 mins

Preferred schedule: Available everyday from 4pm,

Alternative schedule: Possibly weekends

Preferred start date: 24/04/2020 (earlier if possible)

Lessons location: Online / Baumblüte, 45133, Essen

Kind Regards

Marie Tyler
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by mignone(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Sunnah or whatever apart ma'am, what happened to decree about bodies of ppl who die of d virus?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
ValCon888:
Kemi was right.

But the important takeaway from Kyari's death is that your viral load matters. If you are talking to 3 people who have the virus, your viral load will be 3x higher than someone who's just talking to 1person who has the virus. That's why some people have mild symptoms and others have severe symptoms.

Once you're infected, your immune system will begin to fight the virus. If your viral load is low, your immune system can succesfully fight the virus before it multiplies. But if your viral load is high, the virus overwhelms your immune system and the next thing is death.

If you're like Abba kyari who had a high viral load and was immunocompromised, then death is inevitable. Even with a ventilator.

And that's the real reason social distancing is important. Not just to prevent you from contacting or infecting others with the virus, but to give yourself a fighting chance if you're infected.
gbam, i dont need any WHO to believe this.though certain authorities dont agree but for the sake of common sense. i Agree. This is why Italy and Spain was hit bad. Thosesocial gathering especially football increase viral load by almost 70%.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by MakyavelitheDon(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:

Do u know how long Yaradua had been dead before the 'cabal' agreed to announce it?
When it comes to politics these guys throw religion out the window. Especially politics that is very rewarding like Nigerian politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Minemrys: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Abba Kyari was a Muslim. His remains are yet to be buried.
Are you suggesting that his death was being suppressed for 15 days ? Where could they probably have been keeping his corpse.
Kemi Olunloyo never makes sense out of anything.
Am n0t saying it's true, but that it's ann0unced n0w does n0t mean he didn't die then and had l0ng been buried. The fact he is a muslim doesn't mean he couldn't have died then, and the FG chose to ann0unce it n0w. After all, there people who die and are l0ng buried before we get to kn0w of their death.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by miraclea: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
throwback:
Yar'Adua died many weeks after returning to Nigeria in the dead of the night.Though he was hidden from the public because he was in a vegetative state, many religious leaders were invited to see him, and some confirmed to have seen him alive but not active.Yar'Adua died when he was announced as dead.Enough of all these beer parlour idiocy that is becoming a pandemic in Nigeria.

You quickly forgot history calling people what you are or don't know Akuyili was the woman who broke the death story of what the northern politician was hiding then
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Joefat: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Are you suggesting that his death was being suppressed for 15 days ? Where could they probably have been keeping his corpse.

You are not making any sense sir..
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by deeva1: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Ya'adua died days before he was declared dead and buried
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by komekn(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Xisnin:

Yaradua was a president.
Who is Abba Kyari?

Defacto President
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by AK284(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:

If you believed he dead yesterday then you are indeed a stranger in a strange land of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by gentlegenius(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Pray for him?
Of what use is prayer to a dead person?
Will such prayer change anything about him?
#africanmentality
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by AsawanaDgreat: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2020
E don happen b4 now
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by hecomeshome(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2020
obailala:
Covid-19 has a very high fatality rate for older folks >65 years old. So the odds of an almost 80 year old Kyari surviving after testing positive was very low from the start. For all we care, this was very easy guess work from madam kemi.

How old is Prince Charles? Did he not recover?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Proffdada: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
the concealment is to scout for replacement to favour the canals. Do you understand now?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2020
mignone:

Sunnah or whatever apart ma'am, what happened to decree about bodies of ppl who die of d virus?

Are you asking me
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by smileyoo: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Officialgarri:
So a Muslim died 2 weeks ago and was preserved just to break the news in the middle of the night so that Nigerians will not cry abi?
Bros. Nigeria politicians are special breed of humans, they only adhere to religiousity when it's convenient for them.
even normal human conscience is very difficult for them to adhere to, how much more man-made religion.
rip to the man Sha.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Proffdada: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

your brain is in lock down too?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Oladeleodutayo: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Let all learn from kemi by building the foundation of what we do on TRUTH.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by MSEdLAW(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Kubernetes:

Oh ok.
Was about explaining what "Dementia" meant to a friend,and your comment popped,which I shared with him as a typical example.

How does this relate to anything Mr Quack !!! Anyways help your mother manage that ailment (DEMENTIA) so she can truly reveal who your Jihadist’s father is after all!!!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2020
damwaves:

That is to tell you that in Nigeria politics is apart and religion is apart

Hmmmm.. politics is more than religion of allah and Muhammad kwo
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by obailala(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2020
hecomeshome:

How old is Prince Charles? Did he not recover?
..and so?...

Did you read or hear it anywhere that 100% of covid patients MUST die?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by vertueptime: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
I think he passed and was kept breathing by ventilator. I think the family have accepted he has gone and pulled the plug.

I think Kemi was right.

Life support perhaps, this makes sense

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by masseratti: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2020
omakay:

Funny enough, i was not even talking about whether kemi's gist was right or wrong.

Her prediction was too easy to calculate. Even a native doctor would have predicted it rightly.

I am saying that he COULD have being dead and buried a long time before now without the knowledge of the public but with full approval of his family. (There is the heavy probability).

The FG can doctor anything to suit itself and drive the populace towards its desired direction.

Abeg, na discussion i dey discuss here. No be fight i dey fight...

Peace.....
lolz my apologies, but he just an appointee of the President covering up his death has nothing on the government, he is as good as any civil servant been dead, just because the president gave him so much power like Jonathan did to Iweala as coordinating minister, that's why we all are talking about his death, another President can come tomorrow and make the position of chief of staff irrelevant, at a point in Nigeria history the CSO to the president was the 2nd most powerful man in the land, they have no reason to cover up his death because they can't gain anything from it my brother.. Have a lovely day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.