Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (86695 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Queenjuliette(f): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Amanda4life:
KEMI OLOWO IS A GOOD WITCH FOR NIGERIA.

YOU PEOPLE BETTET BR TAKEN HER WORDS SERIOUS.

DO YOU KNOW THAT SHE ALSO SAID SOMETHING FEW MONTHS BEFORE CHIOMA CONTRACTED THE COVID

Same way she said Buhari was coughing and on ventilator, and Bala Mohammed too. All na guess work one must enter
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by medolab90(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2020
masseratti:
oga everyone will see his dead body when they are buying him, we saw Abacha, we saw Yar adua, [/b]we are going to see Kyari...[b]

Anyone giving kemi credit for this needs to have his or her head examined, everyone must die one day.

How do you expect to see the body of a covid 19 victim. He has been buried NCDC doesn't hand over the body to the relatives. Safety measures has to be followed .

This is Covid 19!!!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by acorntree(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2020
ValCon888:
Kemi was right.

But the important takeaway from Kyari's death is that your viral load matters. If you are talking to 3 people who have the virus, your viral load will be 3x higher than someone who's just talking to 1person who has the virus. That's why some people have mild symptoms and others have severe symptoms.

Once you're infected, your immune system will begin to fight the virus. If your viral load is low, your immune system can succesfully fight the virus before it multiplies. But if your viral load is high, the virus overwhelms your immune system and the next thing is death.

If you're like Abba kyari who had a high viral load and was immunocompromised, then death is inevitable. Even with a ventilator.

And that's the real reason social distancing is important. Not just to prevent you from contacting or infecting others with the virus, but to give yourself a fighting chance if you're infected.

How did you come about this theory?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Maxmmanuel(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2020
If you're a photographer (aspiring or professional), kindly check this thread out. Here's a big exposure and learning opportunity.
https://www.nairaland.com/5791390/photographer-ok
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Starhearts: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.

I'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is. He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by akmath: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Xisnin:
Yaradua was a president. Who is Abba Kyari?
He was a Fresident..
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by loomer: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.

Corona no dey delay to kill person, him don die since.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Godshope: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
We shouldn't always deceive ourselves with Muslim this Muslim that. In Nigeria Islam, anything can be done to achieve their plan.
As far as the rich politicians are concerned, Muslims has no law.
Remember that negligence of this laws coupled with increasing level of poverty and enslavement in the North, brought about Boko Haram
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by ValCon888: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
acorntree:

How did you come about this theory?
My colleague is a virologist in the US.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Emmasnoop(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:

Quiet your dirty mouth buhari never die waiting Una do to cover up na bring jubril come suffer us.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Geesaintagape: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
What are u saying?
Was late Yaradu a.Christian?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Naijacounselors: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Yaradua that his own death was hidden from Nigerians, wasn't he Muslim?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by omakay(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
masseratti:
oga everyone will see his dead body when they are buying him, we saw Abacha, we saw Yar adua, we are going to see Kyari...

Anyone giving kemi credit for this needs to have his or her head examined, everyone must die one day.

Funny enough, i was not even talking about whether kemi's gist was right or wrong.

Her prediction was too easy to calculate. Even a native doctor would have predicted it rightly.

I am saying that he COULD have being dead and buried a long time before now without the knowledge of the public but with full approval of his family. (There is the heavy probability).

The FG can doctor anything to suit itself and drive the populace towards its desired direction.

Abeg, na discussion i dey discuss here. No be fight i dey fight...

Peace.....
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by lopezoraclenet(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
She was right, this has happened weeks ago they just covered it up but truth eventually surfaced.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by henzy4life: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2020
He has died even before Kemi published that news, I knew it
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Lawsimon(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding uplife goes on.

Look at this child o

Was Yar Adua's not a Moslem?

Abeg who get that Osho pics make I post give this child
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Rhozabeth(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Lai Mohammed, had earlier told the country that relatives of those that died of complications from Covid-19 will not have access to the remains of their lives ones. Why then should the the family of Kyari have access to his remains?
I also believed this guy died when Kemi Olunloyo announced that someone had died in Aso Rock. It was only announced last night cos some overambitious politicians would have capitalized on the situation to get access to the president! It was indeed a matter of national security!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by acorntree(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2020
ValCon888:

I asked because I saw something similar on quora. We still need more knowledge about this corona, no one knows if it can save life. Thanks for your matured response.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
pray for who,u better go and sit down
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
seunlayi:
never trust naija politicians
for what reason? Muslims don't keeps dead body for more than a day.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by acorntree(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2020
ValCon888:

I asked because I saw something similar on quora. We still need more knowledge about this corona, no one knows if it can save life. Thanks for your matured response.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by damwaves: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
What A Confused Religion Of Kettle.. Femi Adesina Said Burial Arrangements Will Be Announce Later, Which Burial Arrangements? Are They Not Following Sunnah Of Muhammad?
That is to tell you that in Nigeria politics is apart and religion is apart
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by incogni2o: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
ValCon888:
Kemi was right.

But the important takeaway from Kyari's death is that your viral load matters. If you are talking to 3 people who have the virus, your viral load will be 3x higher than someone who's just talking to 1person who has the virus. That's why some people have mild symptoms and others have severe symptoms.

Once you're infected, your immune system will begin to fight the virus. If your viral load is low, your immune system can succesfully fight the virus before it multiplies. But if your viral load is high, the virus overwhelms your immune system and the next thing is death.

If you're like Abba kyari who had a high viral load and was immunocompromised, then death is inevitable. Even with a ventilator.

And that's the real reason social distancing is important. Not just to prevent you from contacting or infecting others with the virus, but to give yourself a fighting chance if you're infected.

You are very correct.

But I think you used the term Viral Load wrongly.

My understanding is that the virus adapts to different persons.

So there are different strains in different people.

If you are exposed to more people , that means you have different strains your body has to fight and that increases work for your white blood cell antigens,

cos its easier for the body to produce a lot of antigens for a strain than different antigens for different strains.

This is also the reason why healthcare workers are at more risk.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Subonbon(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
oga what of yaradua? The same thing happened in Nigeria anything can happen
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by executive12: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
One has to give it to Kemi Olunloyo. She hit the Bull's Eyes on this one. We should always be discerning but have an open mind as regards the news we get every day.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SavageResponse(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
One must of give Kudos to Kemi. She does real time investigative journalism.

She is not just a money bag to stand for and propagate her news.

She has always been on point irrespective of the manner the dishes it out.

Once said Davido's first child is in Ibadan, people ignored it believing she was mad. And money play suppressed the lady's voice.

Pure guesswork!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Sundaygirl(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Is very possible. There's nothing Nigerian greedy and selfish politicians cannot do.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by incogni2o: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:

Ok, you dont agree on what Kemi Said.

But do you agree that the place he was taken to in Lagos is unknown ..... Even to this present moment.

Pls start to think. Better keep quiet than utter naive conclusions.

Why is it that nobody came out to say that Kemi was wrong, the Man was still alive.

Conspiracy theorists speak always have points, they are not crazy people.

Even if they arent always right. They need your critical thoughts
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
The government says dead bodies of coronavirus victims can't be claimed for burial. Check here https://healthwise.punchng.com/bodies-of-covid-19-victims-cant-be-claimed-for-burial-lai-mohammed/

Provost01:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.