Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (86675 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by ezra1990: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

You got it wrong.
Yar'adua was brain dead and vegetative for a long time. That was why they flew him out, but was brought home upon being clinically dead.
.....Lol...funny you.....dem sae lie dae sweet when you mix it up with grammar...wedon Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by LUMY7: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Yar'dua was a muslim grin
Officialgarri:
So a Muslim died 2 weeks ago and was preserved just to break the news in the middle of the night so that Nigerians will not cry abi?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Ohomem: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.

Those fire incidences may be to cover up his mess cos they really needed time to mop his deeds in dat office. INEC office ....accountant general office too
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Musty112: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2020
eallstar:

As yaradua was buried immediately, right?
If you think muslims will accord dead bodies extra considerations because of their status while alive, then you know nothing. To show you that yaradua died on the day that was announced, go and check how he was buried....just like any ordinary Muslim...May the souls of our departed be forgiven
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by blowjohn(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Abba Kyari was a Muslim. His remains are yet to be buried.
Are you suggesting that his death was being suppressed for 15 days ? Where could they probably have been keeping his corpse.
Kemi Olunloyo never makes sense out of anything.

Do u know what it means to be brain dead but still alive?
Someone can be in a vegetative state until the family decide to pull the plug
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Wiwee: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Re-election? Hehehehehe�
Jflex07:
;DLmao
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Coronavirus84: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
What A Confused Religion Of Kettle.. Femi Adesina Said Burial Arrangements Will Be Announce Later, Which Burial Arrangements? Are They Not Following Sunnah Of Muhammad?
Of what correlated does the topic and your response? Foolish people like you are the reason why the world stand still. Useless human being

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by masseratti: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2020
West1side:
Stay there n be fooling yourselves I knew about Yaradua's over a month b4 it was announced in Nigeria. I read about on a Saudi website and told close friends Yaradua will certainly return dead. Kyari as been dead since Kemi said it forget all the charade of just announcing, if you dig close to his immediate family you will understand this.

liar of the highest order, Yar'Adua died in Nigeria, stop quoting an unverifiable website

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by xendra: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Oga if he was truly dead then, there wont be any wisdom behind concealing the news,again remember he is a muslim,muslims bury their dead immediately. the man just died this night.pray for him if you can instead of all this post that isn't adding up.life goes on.
exactly! our leaders have no wisdom, so she was right. plus leave religion out of this people's Matter, they are politicians, even ya'aduas death wasn't announced early, Buhari's own has not been announced till date. grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Zealyatz: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Same apc propagate that he died before reporting been dead now same apc same different theory. Y'all confused
Throwback:

What is your evidence that Yar'Adua died way earlier than it was announced?

Did credible people not see him alive after he was smuggled back to Nigeria?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by tiwiex(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Xisnin:

Yaradua was a president.
Who is Abba Kyari?

You make the same point. What u say is that status trumps religion or religion is not adhered to under certain circumstances. Is there any where in the holy book that says a "Muslim should be buried within 24hrs except he is the president" ?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by blowjohn(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
lapazi:

Yaradua was on life support for a long time In Saudi. He was declared clinically dead immediately he was taken off life support.
Even Abacha was buried immediately.
Muslims don’t waste time when it comes to burying their dead.
Kemi was just being speculative as usual and it was a no-brainer that the possibilities of him surviving is low because of his age.

Someone who is brain dead or in a vegetative state can be said to be alive.
All that remains is for the family to pull the plug.
I think that's what happened.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by mankan2k7(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Was that d reason govt. are gotten burnt of recent?
if this claim is true, Naija don cast
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Jabioro: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
Leave Muslim out of this context,We all witness Yaradua death..Is he a Christian?..He died long ago..
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by 7abibi(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Alvin212:
Buhari will never escape kwovid 19

Jesus shocked
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Ayobamix(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
I hope you know that those people that die of coronavirus are government property so put religion aside brother they way they buried them is something else get use to it
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by masseratti: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
omakay:

The information is talking about death and not burial. Yes!!!! He could have being buried secretly according to islamic rights long ago.

If as they are announcing it now, you dont expect them to bring out his body for public viewing and verification during this period.

oga everyone will see his dead body when they are buying him, we saw Abacha, we saw Yar adua, we are going to see Kyari...

Anyone giving kemi credit for this needs to have his or her head examined, everyone must die one day.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by KosiGee(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2020
obojememe:
i respect this woman a lot, just that nigerians don’t appreciate such talent and hard work...i am sure she will perform if she is given the right platform

What talent? Kemi is a rumour monger. I think she was ‘lucky’ with her news/prediction/prophecy.

If I was her, I’d open a white garment church and become an Aladura prophetess. Her market would sell hotter and faster than most Nigerian prophets.

I’m sure someone like you would be happy to pay tithe to her. If there’s any such thing as talent wasting, it’ll be the fact that she hasn’t answered the ‘call’.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2020
JBL316:

Our govt/politicians lie about anything and everything even when it does not make sense to lie. Their catalog of lies is humongous! Remember, they are fantastically corrupt! So dont be surprised that the man has died for that long.

In Nnamdi Kanu's voice: "They probably tried and failed to procure a suitable body double, hence had to finally come clean"!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by MSEdLAW(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Kubernetes:

Can you just read over your comments again and relate it to common reasoning!

If you find it void of common reasoning ...that’s your kettle of beer ... I am allergic to hypocrites!!! He has been dead long ago and cremated !!! Deal with it!!!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Egoveen: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Are you suggesting that his death was being suppressed for 15 days ? Where could they probably have been keeping his corpse.
YOU ARE AN INCOMPETENT FOOL.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Hausaboy239(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:
I tire oo!!
Like say we sef no go follow am either we like it or not!
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by 9ja083: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2020
I knew it. She has been right all this while. I thought the Chinese doctors were here to treat Anna Kyri. But he died before the Chinese doctors will come out from quarantine.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by xrayj(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Was yaradua not a Muslim??
If they can conceal Yaradua death, why can't they conceal kyari's death too?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Perocom(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:

For political reasons, they can conceal such an information and break it later on, remember Yar'Adua?
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Herkim(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Chival9:
when yaradua died and was buried in Saudi Arabia, did FG tell us immediately? it was after six months that they told us. they brought fake dead body home for burial.

Niger people na WA o. I fear Nigerians with our level of reasoning.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by spoons: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Fire heist has been on for some days now, could his death be the reason why some important federal government offices got burnt. I just dey investigate waitin the cabal dey do.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Kubernetes: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:
What A Confused Religion Of Kettle.. Femi Adesina Said Burial Arrangements Will Be Announce Later, Which Burial Arrangements? Are They Not Following Sunnah Of Muhammad?

Your comments showed you didn't really understood his statement.
See,he simply meant that the burial arrangements shall come up today since he died in the night.And you it's gonna be attended by top gvt officials.A Muslim burial does not go beyond 24hrs except if he is gonna be flown from abroad.
Also,your hateful comment "Religion of kettle" suggests how moral and intolerous deficient you must been brought up with.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Buhari1(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Provost01:

My friend wake up. I don't know which planet you are on but this is Earth and this is Nigeria. Things don't happen like u think here.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

Being a muslim doesn't matter in times like this..... In fact d dead body should be disposed in line with safety guidelines
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Skmoda360(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Xisnin:

Yaradua was a president.
Who is Abba Kyari?
controller of buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracealone:

They didn’t need to have preserved it.
What if he’s been buried the day he died? It’s not as if Nigerians will be asking for proof of his fresh corpse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.