Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (66974 Views)

Albert Okumagba's Death: Obaseki Expresses Shock, Sadness Over Banker's Demise / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by sosospence(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Yoighaman:

Again, who was COS to Jonathan?

I'm trying to pass a message.
If the boss gives you the chance,then your name will ring bell.Those guys are 'powerful'knowing their names or not.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by 989900: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Dino just photocopied my mind and millions others.
The clown nailed it this time around.

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by desiredhome: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

That's not true, they have the manpower and the equipment.

The problem is,

1.There is no cure.

2.This is a new disease. We don't know what factors predispose someone to die and someone to live (apart from age, and having things like diabetes and obesity and hypertension, and even then, people who are young and fit still die)

3.The best form of care for now is supportive treatment , while hoping that the immune system does its best.

4.Even if we had high class facilities, and God knows I want that for Nigeria, and am annoyed that the health budget has been cut, and that we aren't even earning enough money for the thing, it won't have saved Abba Kyari's life.

5.Until a total study has been done to elucidate predisposing factors to dying, we won't know why Kyari died, and Makinde of Oyo lived, or why Atiku's son is still testing positive, and not having symptoms over a month after first testing positive.

NOte that concerns about manpower and equipment don't apply to Abba Kyari because he is a high ranking government official. So, regardless of the state of our hospitals, he would have gotten first class treatment.
Are you saying no one has been discharged or cured of coronavirus in Italy or US so far?
The virus kills more of the elderly and AK is over 70 years.....
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2020
desiredhome:

Are you saying no one has been discharged or cured of coronavirus in Italy or US so far?

1.Some background...most viral diseases have no cure. (Rotavirus is a good example....it causes diarrhea in most people). The best one can do is supportive care, while the immune system clears the disease. (Even HIV has no cure).

2.Some viral diseases have a cure (Lassa fever has a cure, as does Hepatitis C). Some have drugs that directly reduce the viral level without clearing it, giving the immune system more of a fighting chance (HIV drugs work that way)

3.For now there is no cure for COVID 19 (Work is being done on some drugs eg chloroquine and remdesevir which show promise)

4.Those who recover have a mild disease. The more severely ill get supportive care (IV fluids for fluid loss, antibiotics to prevent opportunistic bacterial infections, multivitamins to help boost immunity)

The virus kills more of the elderly and AK is over 70 years.....

True, but a lot of people who are younger die as well. It may also affect hypertensives, diabetics, and the obese regardless of age more adversely.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by blowjohn(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
the bible only encourages you to do good that does not make it absolute and people doing bad arent they humans too,abeg just live life whether you do good or bad death is necessary that is the point i am driving at.

Me I will do good o.
Infact dedicate my life to doing good always.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Yoighaman(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2020
sosospence:
If the boss gives you the chance,then your name will ring bell.Those guys are 'powerful'knowing their names or not.

Sure, the office of the COS is a powerful and privileged one but the occupant should and must never be more powerful or perceived to be than the President himself.

It was alleged this particular COS ruled Nigeria and the President was more like his Vice. He was too powerful for the liking of Nigerians, he was seen as the unelected leader of the country who came in through the back door..... anyway, all that is history now.

Finally, the man we voted for can now take over the affairs of the nation, let's see how successful he would eventually become without his almighty COS dishing out directives and orders anymore. We are keenly watching.

May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Urchman200: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
First time in 25years that Dino used his brains.
how about u? Have u been using ur own ?most of u want people to respect Buhari and tinubu but always showing total disrespect to dino malaye ,are making use of ur sense?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

He go understand by fire by thunder
Hahahaha... btw ur signature. What can i ask for tongue
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by DanArewaa: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
post=88567008:
To close the first page of this sad thread,
We will say.........

RIP BABA ABBA.

He died in active service for our darling nation.
"May Almighty Allah dwell him in Jannatul Firdaus.”

To use one of us @[/b] (Hajia Fathia) arabic language we will say.....

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
(Arabic: إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎.
'Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return')

Meanwhile,
PLEASE GUYS, KEEP your HYGIENE Game on point.
Keep yourselves and family members safe.
This too shall pass.

Thanks sir.
We only make sense to sensible, honest and good people,
but to some pessimistic souls and enemies of the country, who are always bitter in misery,
we never make sense!
Meanwhile, Let us all Keep safe.
Cc Mynd1, take heart darling.
It is well.

You are always welcome dearie.

Btw, we are not sir o,
We are simply WE
Kindly take note beautiful.

May the Almighty Allah continue to protect you and your family members from this deadly virus.
Keep being safe.
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by lordaltruist(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Riches is not a MUST
Marriage is not a MUST
Having family is not a MUST
Being healthy is not a MUST
Enjoying Life is not a MUST
Suffering is not a MUST
Popularity is not a MUST
Literacy/illiteracy is not a MUST
Long life (how long either undecided) is not a MUST
Getting everything one wants is not a MUST
Not getting it is not a MUST
Infact, Life itself isn't a MUST
ONLY DEATH IS A MUST FOR EVERY LIVING SOUL.
Do good, do good and do good! We don't know who's NEXT cry
I'm cold

Hey bro I get it I know everyone will die someday but that doesn't make it a must for everyone.

So if death is a must for you then I am forced to tell you not to make it a general fact for everyone.

Cause just like death is a must for you, ETERNITY is a must for me.

I repeat ETERNITY is a must for me.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2020
raker300:
Now we know why those fires have been burning strategic building..

Perhaps someone is covering something up

Since you know, why then are you still using perhaps
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2020
lordaltruist:

Hey bro I get it I know everyone will die someday but that doesn't make it a must for everyone.

So if death is a must for you then I am forced to tell you not to make it a general fact for everyone.

Cause just like death is a must for you, ETERNITY is a must for me.

I repeat ETERNITY is a must for me.

What are you saying?

You are confusing yourself.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Daddy46: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
First time in 25years that Dino used his brains.
na your way
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2020
pode:
I expect everyone who had a close contact with him the president, governors, senators/Rep, ministers, the median I mean the press men, when he return back from Germany should go test now before it is to late to cry when the head is off

After how many weeks?

Anyone who has had contact with him and has not shown symptoms is obviously not infected.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2020
xtianxtian:
Rip
Abba kyari has gone to meet Abba father
lol cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by SharonLoveth(f): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2020
dairykidd:

Hahahaha... btw ur signature. What can i ask for tongue

Ask for money
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by DanArewaa: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
post=88571871:

Btw, we are not sir o,
We are simply WE

May the Almighty Allah continue to protect you and your family members from this deadly virus.
Keep being safe.
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Rumobaba: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Mumude

post=88567008:
To close the first page of this sad thread,
We will say.........

RIP BABA ABBA.

He died in active service for our darling nation.
"May Almighty Allah dwell him in Jannatul Firdaus.”

To use one of us @[/b] (Hajia Fathia) arabic language we will say.....

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
(Arabic: إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎.
'Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return')

Meanwhile,
PLEASE GUYS, KEEP your HYGIENE Game on point.
Keep yourselves and family members safe.
This too shall pass.

Thanks sir.
We only make sense to sensible, honest and good people,
but to some pessimistic souls and enemies of the country, who are always bitter in misery,
we never make sense!
Meanwhile, Let us all Keep safe.
Cc Mynd1, take heart darling.
It is well.

Btw, we are not sir o,
We are simply WE

Keep being safe.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
HeadSlammers:
There was nothing special about Abba Kyari's life.

Naturally His life was not more important than the life of the lifeless man on this picture.

Abba Kyari used the money this man collectively own and went and throw birthday party with his family in abroad.
lmao cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Koses(m): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Muslim don't keep dead body beyond 24 hours: what happened to the case of MKO Abiola.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2020
DCmonster:
El rufai is next! We all said it here that they imported the chinko doctors to save him, now he is dead. Buhari will not die though, but el rufai is gonna go!
Abba Kyari is above 80 while El rufai is barely up to 60
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
ezenwajosh:
NIGERIANS SAYS RESPECT THE DEAD BODY OF an oppressor

NO WONDER FEW WHITE MEN ROUNDED US ALL UP
mr ipob this is not the time for this.
Even your Kanu has no assurance that he'll wake up alive Tomorrow
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by DCmonster: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Abba Kyari is above 80 while El rufai is barely up to 60
Does he look healthy to you? He is an Hbss patient, so his chances of recovery is almost zero.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
hollywater:
How i wish dis Man will come back to live , and tell Nigerians leader to change their ways,after one week he will now die again.
lol you're sick :-(
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by lordaltruist(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=88574672]

What are you saying?

You are confusing yourself.

Am not confused bro; all am saying is we should try to live a life that will grant us ETERNITY by GOD'S grace and not live a life that death is a must and must all die.

I still believe that with the right life one can still be in ETERNITY without going through death just like the Enochs' and Isaiahs'.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Ask for money
Nah...u wouldn't be able to give me the money i want right now. How about i slide in, would u like that wink
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by jamesnpascal45: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Rip to the great abba kyari
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by baajetu(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Only if you are better than him, the world shall make mockery of your death too. Social media shows the true heart of man. I wish I know you, idiot.
Olarewaju89:

You just spoke my mind dear. All this rest in peace people are saying is just annoying me. How can you say "rest in peace to a wicked person after they die.... Chai, let have sense na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.