Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (67252 Views)

Albert Okumagba's Death: Obaseki Expresses Shock, Sadness Over Banker's Demise / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
DCmonster:
Does he look healthy to you? He is an Hbss patient, so his chances of recovery is almost zero.
is that what you wish?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by hollywater: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
lol you're sick :-(
Please get me some Tablets.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by lagdmark(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Ogegeodey:
cool Everyone is claiming shocked, He died because he prefers a private facility against government warning that all covid -19 cases be treated in government facilities. He should have quarantine himself immediately he came from London but No, he prefered to share the virus to people around him first, he could have infected the president.

May his soul RIP
Check Abba Kyari's age, his family, friends and colleagues should thank God for his life.
82years no be beans.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by DatAbujaBoy: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't believe this man died this morning cool cry
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by DatAbujaBoy: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
grin
lagdmark:

Check Abba Kyari's age, his family, friends and colleagues should thank God for his life.
82years no be beans.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by DCmonster: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
is that what you wish?
I wish no man death, but who ever deserves to die will die. Now the question is, does el rufai deserve to die? Yes offcourse!
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2020
lordaltruist:

Am not confused bro; all am saying is we should try to live a life that will grant us ETERNITY by GOD'S grace and not live a life that death is a must and must all die.
I still believe that with the right life one can still be in ETERNITY without going through death just like the Enochs' and Isaiahs'.

Except Jesus comes again, everyone will taste death.

And please, know it today, that Elijah and Enoch died. They were not taken to Heaven.

Some portions of the Bible negates the claim that Enoch and Elijah ascended to Heaven. Here is one such portion of the Bible:

No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man. (John 3:13)
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2020
DCmonster:
I wish no man death, but who ever deserves to die will die. Now the question is, does el rufai deserve to die? Yes offcourse!

And you think you don't deserve to die yourself? Are you more perfect that El' Rufai?

Some of the people who like to condemn politicians were those who raised prices of hand sanitizers from 250 to 700 naira. And yet, they will open their mouths to condemn politicians.

No one is a saint. If God was a man, no one will be alive today, considering the wickedness of man's heart.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Glink2018(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2020
We will all die one day. Let do good.
Abba Kyari is gone.people are talking about him because of the immense power that the president bestows on him and his influence on the economy of the nation.
The same way they are talking about him, they will talk about us after we have all gone. ..
Vanity upon vanity.all is vanity.
RIP Abba Kyari
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Glink2018(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Except Jesus comes again, everyone will taste death.

And please, know it today, that Elijah and Enoch died. They were not taken to Heaven.

Some portions of the Bible negates the claim that Enoch and Elijah ascended to Heaven. Here is one such portion of the Bible:

No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man. (John 3:13)

Heresy. ...
show me where it was written.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
mr ipob this is not the time for this.
Even your Kanu has no assurance that he'll wake up alive Tomorrow

Doesn't matter ABBA KYARI WENT FIRST
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Glink2018:

Heresy. ...
show me where it was written.

Then, you have not been reading your Bible, my friend.

If Elijah went to heaven, which Elijah then wrote a letter to the wicked Jehoram, king of Judah?

Let me explain something to you. There is Heaven (Where God sits in all His glory) and there is heaven (which is the Earth's atmosphere, including the gases and clouds). When it wants to rain, the Bible describes it using the phrase "and the windows of heaven opened).

When Elijah was taken away from Elisha, the disciples were worried that he might have been taken to a mountain. This looks more viable considering that several years later, he wrote a letter to Jehoram. Did he write the letter from Heaven? Of course, not.

Elijah was taken to somewhere else on earth, perhaps a mountain.

Only Jesus has ascended into Heaven, no one else has. The Bible confirms this.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by guychidile: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
rip
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by ChyChy17: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dicktion:
Dino Inderectly directing a message to the cow rearer and his Bullion Van Counterparts. My dearest part >>What will death find you doing when it comes visiting??
Looting aggressively?
Bolstering terrorism? Or
Personifying nepotism
Cos he comes like a thief in the middle of the night and raids off
He has no respect/pity for the rich, poor, sovereign, strong, weak or broken
We are all same in his face.
Let's just try to Live right. That's all

You included
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by mentored: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rip to the dead.

Please!!!

This is NOT the time to say that NNAMDI KANU IS CORRECT!!!

The guy that said that someone who is very old, has underlying health issues known to the world and definitely met the dead doesn't have the virus.

we are watching you ooooo.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Isoduwa(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Riches is not a MUST
Marriage is not a MUST
Having family is not a MUST
Being healthy is not a MUST
Enjoying Life is not a MUST
Suffering is not a MUST
Popularity is not a MUST
Literacy/illiteracy is not a MUST
Long life (how long either undecided) is not a MUST
Getting everything one wants is not a MUST
Not getting it is not a MUST
Infact, Life itself isn't a MUST
ONLY DEATH IS A MUST FOR EVERY LIVING SOUL.
Do good, do good and do good! We don't know who's NEXT cry
I'm cold

Buhari
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Elly1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Riches is not a MUST
Marriage is not a MUST
Having family is not a MUST
Being healthy is not a MUST
Enjoying Life is not a MUST
Suffering is not a MUST
Popularity is not a MUST
Literacy/illiteracy is not a MUST
Long life (how long either undecided) is not a MUST
Getting everything one wants is not a MUST
Not getting it is not a MUST
Infact, Life itself isn't a MUST
ONLY DEATH IS A MUST FOR EVERY LIVING SOUL.
Do good, do good and do good! We don't know who's NEXT cry
I'm cold

Even death is not

Because some persons in the Bible did not,
So, it’s God’s Final decision TO man
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by bizzibodi(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
nobone:

Haba! Now tell nw why you're happy
Are u serious,Am very sad.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Legendguru: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by masterflowx(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
post=88571871:

[s]You are always welcome dearie.

Btw, we are not sir o,
We are simply WE
Kindly take note beautiful[/s].

May the Almighty Allah continue to protect you and your family members from this deadly virus.
Keep being safe.

Trash!

Stop calling yourself WE.
Your dead meat business is located under one of those bridges in mainland.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Glink2018(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Then, you have not been reading your Bible, my friend.

If Elijah went to heaven, which Elijah then wrote a letter to the wicked Jehoram, king of Judah?

Let me explain something to you. There is Heaven (Where God sits in all His glory) and there is heaven (which is the Earth's atmosphere, including the gases and clouds). When it wants to rain, the Bible describes it using the phrase "and the windows of heaven opened).

When Elijah was taken away from Elisha, the disciples were worried that he might have been taken to a mountain. This looks more viable considering that several years later, he wrote a letter to Jehoram. Did he write a letter from Heaven? Of course, not.

Elijah was taken to somewhere else on earth, perhaps a mountain.

Only Jesus has ascended into Heaven, no one else has. The Bible confirms this.

Whatsoever teaching that is not in the bible, I wouldn't accept it...
I want to learn from you .show me where it is written. Definitely, Elisha must be lying to the son of the prophets about Elijah if your comment about him is right.
Though the teaching I had about this story was that on the last day, both Enoch and Elijah will still have to pass through the death process and reign with the king of kings. I still struggle to believe that. Because, in the mount of transfiguration Matt 17: 1-9, Moses and Elijah was mentioned talking with Jesus Christ,
Mark 9: 1 says paraphrase ) there are some who will not taste death.......
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Ayobami7(m): 12:26am On Apr 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React by Millenniumlady(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2020
faithingit:
Good bless you. I wish i can like your comment more than once
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.