Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam (1476 Views)

Kcee Celebrates 12th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Ijeoma (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates 41st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Kcee Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by onyi25(f): 4:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Amid The Covid 19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Family Photos
Nigerian singer, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo popularly known as Kcee is plus one today, 18 April, 2020.

The Limpopo master who just clocked 41 has taken to his Instagram page to share adorable photos of his family to celebrate day.

The music star who was formerly in the Hip Hop duo group called Kc Presh took to Instagram to flood his page and feed his followers with adorable photos of himself, his beautiful wife and kids.

Sharing a family portrait, he appreciated his wife, his kids, thanking them for being his back bone, expressing his undiluted love for them.

He also appreciated his fans, thanking them for their loyalty all through the years.

He went further to share lovely photos of himself and kids posing together and another sexy one of his wife, gushing over her.

Well, it is a good thing that amidst the Coronavirus crisis, alot of people still have things to celebrate and be grateful for.

See full gist/ All lovely photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/04/amid-covid-19-crisis-singer-kcee.html

1 Like

Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by daddytime(m): 4:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Cool, happy birthday Limpopo.

Where's his brother E-money he's been too quiet for a while?

Cute kids.

1 Like

Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Humanoid01(m): 5:06am On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
Cool, happy birthday Limpopo.
Where's his brother Kcee he's been too quiet for a while?
You mean E-money?
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Humanoid01(m): 5:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful family. Cute kids, just look at that boy. I hope he doesn't end up like JB and JS.
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by daddytime(m): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Humanoid01:

You mean E-money?

Yeah, thanks for the correction.
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by irunoko(m): 5:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Cute girl

This is how baby girls her age is supposed to dress not wearing vulgar clothes with adult make-up

2 Likes

Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Nonstoprain: 5:36am On Apr 18, 2020
one of the very few Nigerian artist that knows the difference between family and business.. happy birthday to you Mr Limpopo master

1 Like

Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Ironic: 5:45am On Apr 18, 2020
A failed career is better than a failed home.

Happy Birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by annsrealms(f): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Happy Birthday, KC!
I have never seen KC post anything about his wife. At a point, he was denying that he is even married. It shows maturity is setting in. Nice one! Family is everything.

2 Likes

Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by jeffizy(m): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Lovely pictures .

Just simple and elegant.

Not the usual glitters and shimmers his brother would have pulled off.
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Kobicove(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Happy Birthday!
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by overdrive(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Happy birthday kc nwoke oma.
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Peace081: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Oh I remember the Limpopo corner
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Denique(f): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Humanoid01:
Beautiful family. Cute kids, just look at that boy. I hope he doesn't end up like JB and JS.

Justin Bieber/Jaden Smith
What's up with them if that's what the initials stand for?
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Humanoid01(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Denique:

Justin Bieber/Jaden Smith
What's up with them if that's what the initials stand for?
If you could accurately guess the answer, then you should know what I'm talking about lol.

1 Like

Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Denique(f): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Humanoid01:

If you could accurately guess the answer, then you should know what I'm talking about lol.
No, I don't grin
Those guys are just crazily innovative and cool headed at the same time.

They both came into the limelight way too early-Jaden was in fact born into it and he is the male version of his mother, Jada Pinkett.
His father admits this and he doesn't seem to like it cheesy
That woman was meant for TuPac not my calm Will Smith but it's okay grin
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by cyndy1000(f): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Happy birthday.
Lovely family he got
Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Humanoid01(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Denique:

No, I don't grin
Those guys are just crazily innovative and cool headed at the same time.

They both came into the limelight way too early-Jaden was in fact born into it and he is the male version of his mother, Jada Pinkett.
His father admits this and he doesn't seem to like it cheesy
That woman was meant for TuPac not my calm Will Smith but it's okay grin
Lol they were really cute (every girl's dreams) when they first got into limelight. Now they both look like junkies.

1 Like

Re: Amid The Covid-19 Crisis, Singer Kcee Celebrates 41st Birthday With Adorable Fam by Onj042(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wow, happy birthday Brother, more grace
i dont mean to hijack the thread but they don’t want me to share this with you which is why im posting in the comments but if you’re looking to find out how people are really making money online and you have a laptop computer then watch this free training, [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnD7pudY-7g[\url]

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Photos Of Davido And Daughter That Keep Social Media Talking (photo) / "Is Like You Are Stupid" Frodd Tells Omashola After He Compared Him To Lucy / Cardi B Mistakenly Upload Unclad Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.