Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours (74169 Views)

Breaking: There Can't Be Forfeiture Without A Crime, CJN Ariwoola Past Judgement / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by farem: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2020
jumper524:
bro it's normal to speculate but wrong to ascertain from speculations.

What proofs do you have that yaradua died long before we know?

The proof is on you.
You are among the privilege few that knew how it happened, even the medical team at the time didn't know what you know!
Tell us!
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by thespokenword: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Musty112:
The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not abuse the dead, for they have reached what they put forward.”
May ALLAH forgive his soul
Hmmmm!
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
DAYOODS:

This one is for the poor.When Chief Abdul-Ganiyu Oyesola Fawehinmi,GCON, SAN died,he instructed that he should not be buried immediately.

Then how come mega rich Sani Abacha was buried within 24 hours of his death? Or the late Emir of Kano Ado Bayero??

Gani's burial was his own personal wish, and certainly not his religion's wish
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by atiku4President(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
swtdrms:

The so called educated turning assumptions/opinion into facts. Am just tired of majority of our southerners, just come up with assumptions and talk authoritatively based on such assumption and still go ahead to argue based on that. It doesn't concern them if you have facts, all they know is, their assumptions are correct. That's the so called educated and how they think in the South where i come from.
You are struggling to make a point. What actually is the problem?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by johnad3(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
He's millionaire nah, he can rewrite the religion belief, that's what the rich usually do

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Chymak: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmm, The Raw truth!!!!

toluzealous:
I have said it before and I will say it again, I don't fear them.
this government can lie ooo this man died last month and I said it in one of the post here, he died before the Chinese doctors came, he was flown out of the country secretly but came back dead..... my colleagues on duty saw it that day...... God will remove them one by one by force

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by pennywys(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]Saifulah:
This is for those claiming he had died before yesterday. It is forbidden in Islam to keep the dead unburried.

In the state house statement, it said funeral arrangements will be announced. That will definitely be today but most likely low key burial.

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.[/s]
get your stupid face out of here
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by nwoyeabraham: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2020
They tried to find a clone but due to global lockdown it was impossible so they finally opened up.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by SoNature(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
DAYOODS:

This one is for the poor.When Chief Abdul-Ganiyu Oyesola Fawehinmi,GCON, SAN died,he instructed that he should not be buried immediately.

That's why the Northerners don't see the Yorubas as serious Muslims

They are called Bererebe in Kano
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Yes but they become nuisance insulting us all the time calling us name. Hiding behind keyboards, they're Cawarddds in real life

Spoken like a true terrorist.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Yenefer(f): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
destinie2019:

Spoken like a true terrorist.
and a proud one
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by predatorX: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
The funny thing through, I have seen twitter/fb/NL this abuzz with the death a person.

Reminds me of when ABACHA died in 97.

This is unlike the love shown to Umar Yaradua on hearing of his death. Abba Kyari must be a terrible fellow judging from the overwhelming hatred.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by imam07: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
jumper524:
stop speculating, yaradua was buried the next day after he died.
Sorry u were young when it happened. Find out about Abiola death too
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
The Nigerian political class can break all rules and cover up even the most unnecessary stupid things. Don't vouch for them!
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by tiwiex(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Sani Abacha was head of state, and was buried within 24 hours of his death, normal Muslim way.

I'm not Muslim, but they bury their dead within 24 hours.

The only prominent Nigerian muslim I know who got buried late was MKO Abiola, and that was because his supporters and family insisted on a comprehensive autopsy first before burial.

So MKO Abiola broke the rule. What was the result of the autopsy?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Kingrefreshed: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:
This is for those claiming he had died before yesterday. It is forbidden in Islam to keep the dead unburried.

In the state house statement, it said funeral arrangements will be announced. That will definitely be today but most likely low key burial.

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.

Nigerian Keyboard warriors association (Nairaland chapter)

Fuel is now 17.73 dollar per barrel thats about 27 naira a litre now.

Can we protest for the first time in our lives?? Lets use this time ,join forces together and make our voices heard.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by PenSniper: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Nonsense. It is not always the case.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by hohafrank(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Nonsense talk.Gani the late human right activist was buried roughly a month after his death.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Truthbites: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Covid19, the invisible assassin. We send u to other wicked leaders ..they know themselves. They have no policies.only policies for hunger, suffering,strife. Fuel is supposed to be #80 now, but reduction for where? For their selfish interest,they left d price at #125. They are guarded by the police, army, airforce,so if citizens want to eradicate them,we cant.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by noisy45(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
You're talking nonsense..Sharia is for the poor...how many days did yar'adua stay after his death in Saudi Arabia before been bursted

You replied him well. Welldone
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by thegloor: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Yaradua died in Nigeria.

Had he died in Saudi, he would have been buried there pronto.

Why would he be buried in another man's house
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Bhol28: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2020
I hope this will wake up those ignorantly saying Covid19 is not in Nigeria.He who has ear let them hear.Covid19 is a deadly virus.It doesn't discriminate between your class in the society.Whether u are rich or poor.pls let us all be very careful and stay safe as much as we can.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by JayPeeOham: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Well a wise somebody once said "Aunty Kemi is always right"!

I REST MY CASE!
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by benzion72(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
You're talking nonsense..Sharia is for the poor...how many days did yar'adua stay after his death in Saudi Arabia before been bursted

Fasting, Sharia is for the poor. Remember Zamfara Governor Yerima introduced Sharia law and Mr Jangedi stole a cow and confessed and his hand was amputated. But when Yerima completed his 8 years governorship term he refused to go to Sharia court he opted for civil court for corruption charges
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by kamnba(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Celly2020: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
They decided to announce it to Nigeria because all burial arrangement have been concluded who know exactly the day he died.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by NaijadrivaCars: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:

Useless post. Where you not in Nigeria when Yar'Adua died and they hid it
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by predatorX: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
SoNature:

That's why the Northerners don't see the Yorubas as serious Muslims

They are called Bererebe in Kano

And likewise we don't see you as normal humans. You use your hands to pick refuse, sleep on tarred roads, feed with flies, and love your cows more than human lives.

They are called Molla in the entire Oodua Republic.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2020
tiwiex:

So MKO Abiola broke the rule. What was the result of the autopsy?

The final autopsy report was never released, but all sorts of rumors abound. One of his daughters did say that the report was 'inconclusive'.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Debodimeji01(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Sani Abacha was head of state, and was buried within 24 hours of his death, normal Muslim way.

I'm not Muslim, but they bury their dead within 24 hours.

The only prominent Nigerian muslim I know who got buried late was MKO Abiola, and that was because his supporters and family insisted on a comprehensive autopsy first before burial.

Sani Abacha's Government and reign wasn't filled lies and deception like this jokers and scam of a government. He wasn't scared of anyone. You misbehave/talk rubbish, you disappear. The guys government was blunt. No Femi, Garba or Lai to shamelessly come on air to make a fool of their entire generation.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by bitrhyme(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
shege Dan kwaya sakaran banza

Pls mods i dont really understand hausa language too well but i think there is "shege" "dan kwaya" and "sakaran banza" in the above comment and am confused.

cc lalasticlala
cc ishilove
cc mynd44
cc oga seun
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by spinna: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Thank u bro ..na wetin i wan fire now. ..but as u don fire am ..make i hold my ammo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Border Closure: Rotten Tomatoes Line Roads In Benin Republic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.