Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours (74214 Views)

Breaking: There Can't Be Forfeiture Without A Crime, CJN Ariwoola Past Judgement / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by 1stola: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
You're talking nonsense..Sharia is for the poor...how many days did yar'adua stay after his death in Saudi Arabia before been bursted
Some people don't just use their brains...

Wailing for nothing!

What will goverment gain by concealing his death?

Now that they've announced it, has heaven fallen?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by 1stola: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
butterfly777:
Do you know how many Muslims have kept their dead unburied for weeks?
Shut up!
Mention the one you know, let's hear
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by maklelemakukula(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Well in Gani's case...this thread from the time of his death appears to suggest the delay was due to his personal wishes

Ohh so now it mustn't be within 24 hrs again. I thought you said it must be 24 hrs.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
You're talking nonsense..Sharia is for the poor...how many days did yar'adua stay after his death in Saudi Arabia before been bursted

Tell that idiot that moslems claim they don't bury with coffin but Gani bought his own coffin and was buried in it.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Debodimeji01(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
nwoyeabraham:
They tried to find a clone but due to global lockdown it was impossible so they finally opened up.

���
That wasn't funny...
But, you too get sense sha!!!
Cos its something these guys are capable of doing. #LockDown... #WeDieHere... #Covid19
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Ayo8(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
predatorX:
Abba Kyari is dead. So all what you're saying is irrelevant.

The important question is Will ABBA FATHER welcome him?

They bear the same first name...so why not..??
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by 1stola: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
ignis:

Is Umaru Yaradua not a Muslim ?
Was he kept for 15 days?

What will they gain by concealing it for that long?

Use your brain nau !
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Sundaygirl(f): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
In Nigeria, anything can happen.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by 1stola: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Op, these people at the Corridors of power can do anything......

Islamic burial Laws are meant for the poor. When you have the money, the laws can be twisted......

I hope you will not tell us that the recent fire outbreaks in those govt offices are Natural??........because I know you can say so!!
Shut up!
So as the Bible laws are for the poor too abi?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by kamnba(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:
This is for those claiming he had died before yesterday. It is forbidden in Islam to keep the dead unburried.

In the state house statement, it said funeral arrangements will be announced. That will definitely be today but most likely low key burial.

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.
stop deceiving yourself and said the truth
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by bnbash(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Kai haba! Why the insults? Remember Musulmi, Christian, arne, or whatever duk mutuwa zamuyi
Yenefer:
Dan iska Arnen banza Arnen hofi Kaci kutumar ubanka
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Abs76: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Toosure70:
Get away.
people talking about what they know nothing about he died 2weeks ago or died yesterday he will bury today or next month it won't change anybody's miserable life if you rejoice for his dead yours is coming too you don't know when or how May Almighty Allah have mercy on us
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Debodimeji01:

Sani Abacha's Government and reign wasn't filled lies and deception like this jokers and scam of a government. He wasn't scared of anyone. You misbehave/talk rubbish, you disappear. The guys government was blunt. No Femi, Garba or Lai to shamelessly come on air to make a fool of their entire generation.

Actually, Abacha's government had its share of lies and propaganda (he probably was sick for about a year, to the point that the then President of Mali in September 1997 made comments alluding to his illhealth, before he died and it was covered up from the media).

And he was a brutal dictator. Makes all our democratic governments , this one inclusive, look mild by comparison.

He also looted our treasury. Severely to the point that we are still locating the money years later. A good leader he was not.(and he also did not diversify our economy).

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by anvilpx(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
What of if he was on life support, waiting for our Chinese doctors to arrive?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by bitrhyme(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:

Chai my honorable moderators see o, i think that is "dan iska" , " arnen banza" and "ubanka" in the above message too. Chineke mee, eye am not understanding.

cc lalasticlala
cc ishilove
cc mynd44
cc oga seun
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by AfroKnight: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2020
cheesy

Politics is greater than religion.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by skfa1: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2020
maklelemakukula:

Ohh so now it mustn't be within 24 hrs again. I thought you said it must be 24 hrs.

Gani was a contrarian anyway...including against his religion (the thread I linked in the comment you quoted, appeared to suggest that he believed the 24 hour limit was cultural, not religious).

Besides, far more Muslims, rich and poor, have all been buried within 24 hours. Gani and MKO are exceptions (I used to live in the North for some years, one sees and hears things).
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by sterlingbrown: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2020
He is a Muslim so what??... Hmmm e be like una no know the country wey una dey.
Abi yaradua was a Christian ni?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Ok thanks I know is not of a best character I will try my best and refrain from getting angry. I also have a root in Borno. Bomb blast was heard yesterday night in maiduguri, do u have any news what's happened or just normal Army routine

I'm currently around Askira Uba, I'm running some errands, might move back to Maiduguri before the month ends. I didn't hear of such, maybe it's normal routine since no one talked about it even among my contacts.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2020
acesboy:
aunty don't mock the dead, for it's a prize all living soul must pay one day
acesboy:
acesboy:
SharonLoveth:
Abba Abba Abba Abba, At Last You Die

Abba Abba Abba Bye Bye
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Yenefer(f): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:

I'm currently around Askira Uba, I'm running some errands, might move back to Maiduguri before the month ends. I didn't hear of such, maybe it's normal routine since no one talked about it even among my contacts.
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by executive12: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:
This is for those claiming he had died before yesterday. It is forbidden in Islam to keep the dead unburried.

In the state house statement, it said funeral arrangements will be announced. That will definitely be today but most likely low key burial.

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.

That is for serious Muslims. In Nigeria, you can easily count the number of serious Muslims on your fingers.
After all, President Yaradua died before he was brought back to the country from Saudi Arabia. And the criminals in Aso Rock, together with Mrs Yaradua played hide and seek with Nigerians for weeks before admitting that the man has died.
There is hypocrisy in all religions but Islam takes the lead. Islam is synonymous with hypocrisy.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by DrKKK1(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Is not funny?
Christians trying to teach muslim their religion. These elements hate Islam, hate muslims, hate north, hate PMB and hate APC. They do all these to twist the fact in order to justify their hateful mindsets. Nobody wants to bring up the benefits of holding up his demise at all to the Government and presidency. They are quick to say Abba Kyari is too important, is he more important than; Sanni Abacha, Muritala Muhammad, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa balewa, Yaradua
Etc. Some of this people claimed that he was flown abroad for treatment. They have forgotten that narrative now.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by RMCR7: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
abi tell them abeg
sterlingbrown:
He is a Muslim so what??... Hmmm e be like una no know the country wey una dey.
Abi yaradua was a Christian ni?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Thankgodedoboy: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:

Dan uwaruka Dan baza shegea
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Yenefer(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Thankgodedoboy:

Dan uwaruka Dan baza shegea
Hahahaha u insulted urself
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by sadi78: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
You are deaf and dumb! Islamic sharia is applicable to every Muslim, no discrimination! Yaradua died and buried the next day.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Seniorcitizen23: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
when barrister died, they brought his corpse in from the United States two weeks after, all this shariah stuff is for the poor.
The rich don't give a Bleep,moreso it's not like u won't make heaven if u are buried two weeks later nah, or is there a punishment for it
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Kaluoko: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Keep deceiving urself.Muslims don't drink alcohol, womanise.this has always being there antics.doing exactly the opposite of what they preach. Don't let me call u a mumu man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / Boko Haram Hits Maiduguri After Buhari’s Departure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.