Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Sygnifik Solutions Is A Big Scam. Beware!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sygnifik Solutions Is A Big Scam. Beware!!! (1000 Views)

Ojaoluwaweb Is A Big Scam I Fell For Their Trick, Don't Be A Victim / Onipede Akintunde Aka Drstrange12 Is A Scam, Beware / Web4africa Webhosting Company Is A Big Scam Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sygnifik Solutions Is A Big Scam. Beware!!! by thomasina: 6:36am On Apr 18, 2020
I refer whoever cares to listen to this thread: [url]=https://www.nairaland.com/5700120/require-seo-digital-marketing-traffic/2[/url]
Re: Sygnifik Solutions Is A Big Scam. Beware!!! by thomasina: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2020
SmartzNation must be very hardened and unrepentant criminal!

A criminal issue was raised about you as far back as 2017, you didn't respond to the issue, instead, you posted my photo and address with a message that is in a tone that looks like a threat. I can't wait to see you and your thugs/lawyers in front of my gate.

For the first time since this case began you posted a screenshot of my address - which is by the way meant for public consumption - but you failed to post any screenshot to prove the work(s) you have done on my site (if there was ever any)!

Now I am uploading another screenshot that confirms you were the same person who scammed a Nairalander in 2017, refer to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun.

The profile picture in the screenshot shows your image again, as well as the HAVIVAR site you used in duping Ihechi2011 (the victim) in 2017.

Is it a coincidence that your image keeps appearing online for different fraudulent reasons?!

Anyone still thinking of transacting business with this dude is on his/her own.

Re: Sygnifik Solutions Is A Big Scam. Beware!!! by mrcommonsense(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
thomasina:
I refer whoever cares to listen to this thread: [url]=https://www.nairaland.com/5700120/require-seo-digital-marketing-traffic/2[/url]
I work on your website for a flexible budget.
I accept payment after service or through escrow.
Re: Sygnifik Solutions Is A Big Scam. Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrcommonsense:

I work on your website for a flexible budget.
I accept payment after service or through escrow.
And you have a scam case hanging around your neck you are yet to address. No disrespect, Thomasina, I advice you steer clear off this individual.
Re: Sygnifik Solutions Is A Big Scam. Beware!!! by Sanchez01ScamMe: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sanchez01:

And you have a scam case hanging around your neck you are yet to address. No disrespect, Thomasina, I advice you steer clear off this individual.

BE CAREFULL OF THIS SCAMMER CALLED SANCHEZ01

Sanchez01Scam:
SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

Werber aka SANCHEZ01 also known as SMARTZNATION

CRIME : SCAMMED AN INNOCENT NAIRALANDER THOMASINA OF 55K ONTOP FAKE SEO

THREAD: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Tribe : URHOBO

Course of Study : Studied Language Arts, print media experience

School : College of education in the creeks of delta

Other Known Occupation : Notorious Pipeline Vandalizer (DECLARED WANTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT)

IP: 104.24.111.125

Origin Of HIS mother : Okpara Inland
Origin of his father :Agbarho Ughelli

WEBSITES: nigerianwiki.xyz

Email : nigerianwiki247@gmail.com

I NOR TELL YOU SAY I GO GET YOU?

sanchez01 !!

(1) (Reply)

Froum Script Needed , / Scam Alert..his Full Names And Account Details / Facebook Now Pulling In More Users Than Myspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.