Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR (84960 Views)

Salami Rejects Magu’s Demand To Invite Buhari’s COS, Minister, Ends Probe / Abba Kyari: How Powerful Late COS Prevented Major Crisis In Nigerian Football / New Cabinet List: Fashola, Hameed, Adamu Jostle For Buhari’s Cos Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by CaptainMitch: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guess work, May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by bimzy83: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wut are we to do with dis information move on, regret or blame d dead.trust me we pray for d dead and think about possible ways to move forward not to listen to news in the past by SR who is making money off our heads p
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by filipin: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covidiot :- This word must be added into the English dictionary ASAP.... Some Nigerians are idiots, they love their oppressor than they love themselves.... With all what they know about him they are still saying RIP. How will he RIP abeg I want to know?
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
For number one presidential aide, nothing was too much.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by AnanseK(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
This report is all speculations with no substance. Nothing is certain from the report. Just guess work and fiction.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Burukutuhari: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
In fact, as itz still hot, Buhari, I'm moving a motion for his stewardship. Bank details, not only the living provides looted money. We MUST get our looted wealth from his account. Henceforth nigeria will start to probe even the dead to retrieve our wealth. Zero tolerance to corruption. If u support say I, the I' s have it. Magu oya proceed. Do the needful when the money never go far.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Miracle1991: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fake news from the devil newspaper
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Str8talk21: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Old Remote is dead and gone to his grave... Hmm... Haa...gone to his grave.
He planted nepotism Everywhere he went... Hmm... Haa... everywhere he went.
He planted his bros in NNPC... Hmm... Haa...NNPC
He planted his guy in FIRS.. Hmm... Haa... FIRS
He planted Bichi in DSS HQ. Hmm... Haa... DSS HQ
He planted Ali in Naija Customs... Hmm... Haa...Naija Customs.
He extended Buratai and all service Chiefs... Hmm... Haa... All service Chiefs.
He blocked everyone from watching TV... Hmm... Haa... watching TV
Even Aisha was blocked from za aza room... Hmm...Haa...from za aza room
He empowered herdsmen to finish us all.. Hmm... Haa... finish us all.
He helped the TV to "win" 2019 Hmm... Haa...2019!
He religated trader Moni to a houseboy Hmm... Haa...to a houseboy
He travelled to Germany to sign a contract... Hmm.. Haa...sign a contract
Old Covik got up and gave him a knock... Hmm... Haa...gave him a knock.
Which made the Remote to Hypathy Hop Hmm...Haa...Hypathy Hop!
This is a warning to all the others... Hmm... Haa...all the others.
Chang your evil ways before it's too late... Hmm... Haa... before it's too late!
My name is Lion and I have said my mind... Hmm,.. Haa...I have said my mind!
A poem written in honour of Abba Kyari by anonymous person. I can't laugh� #copied

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
all this ones saying we'll all die,them tell una say we no knw?? all nigerian are next to useless,only good in stealing money..., nw even the money has failed him, dust to dust.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by wman(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
I still don't get why he didn't want to get treated at the Lagos Infectious Disease Centre at Yaba.

I felt they had more experience treating Covid-19 patients. Rather than opting for a private treatment centre.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Str8talk21 post=88595319]Old Remote is dead and gone to his grave...
Hmm... Haa...gone to his grave.

He planted nepotism Everywhere he went...
Hmm... Haa... everywhere he went.

He planted his bros in NNPC...
Hmm... Haa...NNPC

He planted his guy in FIRS..
Hmm... Haa... FIRS

He planted Bichi in DSS HQ.
Hmm... Haa... DSS HQ

He planted Ali in Naija Customs...
Hmm... Haa...Naija Customs.

He extended Buratai and all service Chiefs...
Hmm... Haa... All service Chiefs.

He blocked everyone from watching TV...
Hmm... Haa... watching TV

Even Aisha was blocked from za aza room...
Hmm...Haa...from za aza room
He empowered herdsmen to finish us all..
Hmm... Haa... finish us all.
He helped the TV to "win" 2019 Hmm... Haa...2019!
hahaha

He religated trader Moni to a houseboy
Hmm... Haa...to a houseboy

He travelled to Germany to sign a contract...
Hmm.. Haa...sign a contract

Old Covik got up and gave him a knock...
Hmm... Haa...gave him a

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by naturefellow(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Anwons:
Hence the need to bring in Chinese doctors.
SR has not even include the expenses for this
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by StreetFight: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
lilprinze:
With All the stolen common wealth couldn't save him from dying.
Our leaders are going to regret not fixing the health care system of this country earlier.

Even your parents that did not steal government money will still die and will not be honoured like Abba Kyari. Where are Nnamdi Kanu's parents today? Six feet under the soil. Abba Kyari even watched their burial on television.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by fabolouz1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Was the Government supposed to do anything less? COS is a political appointment no doubt but it's very important in decision making .
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by perryy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
sodiqapril:
Abba Kumari had issues with the then minister of health Isaac Adewole so he transferred the approval of health funds to ministry of agric which means the ministry of health has to write to the ministry of agric before they purchase any needed healthcare material. He didn't reverse it even when a new minister of health came in. This led to a lot of issues when preventive material for covid 19 was about to be purchased. this is the legacy he left behind... https://punchng.com/coronavirus-health-ministrys-preparation-suffers-as-presidency-blocks-procurement/?amp=1#click=https:///l1RdUtbqef

He liked oppresion
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by ideylaff: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yohh:
Any sane govt will spend hugely to save the life of her chief of staff, so this is no news.

Privately....... /? in a private hospital... with FG Funds..........

only in Nigeria do Chief of Staff roles become decision makers.... not anywhere else globally....

its not the norm?

Is that what the UK Gov did with Boris Johnson..... public funds in a private hospital?

Not speaking evil of Abba Kyari as he's done his own bit and left the world for us all, but sometimes lets apply common sense to defend
things in the right manner
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by adecz: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
In
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by adecz: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Northerners are in power,
yet, in the whole north, with
multiple "Teaching" Hospitals
& Fed Med Centres, they didn't
have any standard hospital
to handle a VIP.

Buhari has appropriated tens of
billions for Aso Rock clinic over
the years and yet not a single
standard respirator.

The man is just a selfish,hypocritical,
holier than thou scammer..

There is God!!
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Farki: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Billions wasted I say. 5 years to fix up hospitals around the country and nothing to show for it.
Anyways the man is dead, this is the only Abba I want to hear about henceforth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Emmyj2g: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Now i understand why it's so fuckin hard for buhari to pay every BVN and non BVN holder.. He was more interested in the health condition of his right hand man... Idiots. kiss
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by odinga1of: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
chocolatelady:
I believe u are God who knows when everybody will die, stop hating becos PMB will finish his tenure and retire back to Daura. Wailing for the next 4years is allowed oo. Shebi u have a father, imagine someone praying for ur father to die. Becos u have free data and u are here typing non sense. Can u boast of anybody having PMB credentials in ur lineage both dead or alive ? Mtcheeewwww

God punish your lineage and ancestors, channel your frustration to another moniker.

Did I quote u? I know Mallam using female moniker

Did I wish anyone death?

Madness and lunatics display, The Kano State commissioner for works that has contrary opinion is my family members?

Im from Delta State.

Tell me your state, lets compare. Ogun shatter your smelling toto, that's hasn't experience menstruations since PMB assumed office
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by NaMeAboki: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some ppl have allowed their blind hatred to seemingly block their process of rational thought.
They seem to forget that Abba Kyari was not only a govt official but a top notch official at the presidency; who contracted the virus in line of duty, on an official assignment representing the govt and ppl of Nigeria in Germany.
Is the govt therefore not morally obligated to foot his medical bills or should he be abandoned to fend for himself - simply because some ppl hate his guts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by tomdon(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
sodiqapril:
Abba Kumari had issues with the then minister of health Isaac Adewole so he transferred the approval of health funds to ministry of agric which means the ministry of health has to write to the ministry of agric before they purchase any needed healthcare material. He didn't reverse it even when a new minister of health came in. This led to a lot of issues when preventive material for covid 19 was about to be purchased. this is the legacy he left behind... https://punchng.com/coronavirus-health-ministrys-preparation-suffers-as-presidency-blocks-procurement/?amp=1#click=https:///l1RdUtbqef

And some idiots are still saying the man did nothing
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by bizzibodi(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guess work reporting by SR...I hav another assignment for SR.....help us trace all d contact cases that hav contact with late M.A.K.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by hollywater: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
God has wish him death.I am not supprise. The Blood of IBOB in his hand are after him.He can never RIP.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by jimcaddy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lovely reportage by SaharaReporters. Such a sad loss for he country. This virus just needs to end now..
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
RealSolution001:
As expected.

Please save a soul from dying. Have seen worst situations these days in the hands of hunger. Who stays alive must eat. This is why I'm pleading. This season is about love to one another. Extend the love to me.

Bank account: 335.1097.274

Bank name : Ecobank Plc

Stay blessed.
$50 for you. I deal in $s
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by frankson1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
joransky4re:
If they spent millions on him he deserve it because he got the virus on official assignment by the govt. so there is no how they will leave him.
moreover anyone will do same to safe the life of his loved ones even when u know the person will not survive.
REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD.

My brother, true talk. Sahara gave us history in trying to make us know the millions that was spent on the late CSO.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by frankson1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
bizzibodi:
Guess work reporting by SR...I hav another assignment for SR.....help us trace all d contact cases that hav contact with late M.A.K.

They should help in finding the vaccine since they know everything. Always have people who don't want 'their names in print' and the first to Break news.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by suremanpatriot: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
You mean billions of naira
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Iyemoja: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
RealSolution001:
As expected.

Please save a soul from dying. Have seen worst situations these days in the hands of hunger. Who stays alive must eat. This is why I'm pleading. This season is about love to one another. Extend the love to me.

Bank account: 335.1097.274

Bank name : Ecobank Plc

Stay blessed.

You want to die of hunger and yet you have money to subscribe. Sell your phone to buy food!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.