Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR (84940 Views)

Salami Rejects Magu’s Demand To Invite Buhari’s COS, Minister, Ends Probe / Abba Kyari: How Powerful Late COS Prevented Major Crisis In Nigerian Football / New Cabinet List: Fashola, Hameed, Adamu Jostle For Buhari’s Cos Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by RealSolution001: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amotekun2020:
$50 for you. I deal in $s
I'll so appreciate it. Please do assist.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Shattuck(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Who told you he couldn't travel? he didn't chose to travel because UK has about 14,500+ deaths from the virus
he didn't choose to ke? his private hospital is one of the most expensive in the UK and by the way the UK is on lockdown I think.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Daboomb: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2020
sodiqapril:
Abba Kumari had issues with the then minister of health Isaac Adewole so he transferred the approval of health funds to ministry of agric which means the ministry of health has to write to the ministry of agric before they purchase any needed healthcare material. He didn't reverse it even when a new minister of health came in. This led to a lot of issues when preventive material for covid 19 was about to be purchased. this is the legacy he left behind... https://punchng.com/coronavirus-health-ministrys-preparation-suffers-as-presidency-blocks-procurement/?amp=1#click=https:///l1RdUtbqef

And some Covidiots are asking Nigerians to be praying for somebody who killed himself?

And have been killing others!
shocked angry
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Daboomb: 12:38am On Apr 19, 2020
filipin:
Covidiot :- This word must be added into the English dictionary ASAP.... Some Nigerians are idiots, they love their oppressor than they love themselves.... With all what they know about him they are still saying RIP. How will he RIP abeg I want to know?

Why not, is he not dead?
R. I. P - Rest In Pieces
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by stieyven(m): 1:25am On Apr 19, 2020
manuel4real:
you must be mad for this comment

despite all the billions he stole, he couldn't use it to treat himself.

Even on his death bed he was still embezzling our money, what sought of wickedness is that.

At least make we see whether Buhari fit use him head

Person wey no fear aunty kemi, na d person I fear pass o
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Anaedo1: 2:08am On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Even your parents that did not steal government money will still die and will not be honoured like Abba Kyari. Where are Nnamdi Kanu's parents today? Six feet under the soil. Abba Kyari even watched their burial on television.

Idiot he was buried like a leper in a shallow grave with only about 50 people in attendance..My parents will be buried in a well dug 6 feet grave with almost the whole Nigeria in attendance and shown on all the TV stations in the country..
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 19, 2020
That's what they do. Using public funds at the slightest chance after all the wealth they have amassed as public office holders.
Kyari Is a billionaire and could have paid his bills from his pockets.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by demefaboy(m): 3:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by PassingShot(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2020
manuel4real:
you must be mad for this comment

despite all the billions he stole, he couldn't use it to treat himself.

Even on his death bed he was still embezzling our money, what sought of wickedness is that.

At least make we see whether Buhari fit use him head

Person wey no fear aunty kemi, na d person I fear pass o
Any proof he stole any money?
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Teymanhenry(f): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2020
scrolldown88:
Hmm

It's a sad news to lose someone. My thoughts are with his family.

This just goes to show that money isn't everything.

If you are excited about this news, please just stop. This man is a father, a husband, uncle, probably a philanthropist the has helped many people and still have lots of dependant.

I get it you may be mad at the government, we all are. But his death at this point doesn't change anything aside bringing pain to his dependant.

May his soul rest in peace and may God give us good leaders who are in touch with the realities of the common citizen
Oga even Jezebel was a mother. people have prayed for a better Nigeria, and if God chose to take away the bad eggs, who are we to say no
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by ogene144(m): 6:00am On Apr 19, 2020
sodiqapril:
Abba Kumari had issues with the then minister of health Isaac Adewole so he transferred the approval of health funds to ministry of agric which means the ministry of health has to write to the ministry of agric before they purchase any needed healthcare material. He didn't reverse it even when a new minister of health came in. This led to a lot of issues when preventive material for covid 19 was about to be purchased. this is the legacy he left behind... https://punchng.com/coronavirus-health-ministrys-preparation-suffers-as-presidency-blocks-procurement/?amp=1#click=https:///l1RdUtbqef
Bro are u sure about this....
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by DanArewaa: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by juman(m): 6:10am On Apr 19, 2020
His death still surprising me.
Is that how person die?
Kai, human soul can go anytime.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by jimmynauty: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2020
for me.. i stand with the foolishness of YAHWEH...LAY HANDS ON THE SICK TO BEBEALED IN YAHSHUA'S NAME.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by altruisticlomo(m): 6:56am On Apr 19, 2020
those who had contact with him should go for self isolation . pls help save a soul i can barely feed for days now ,pls any amount will be gladly accepted bank account 2134289984,UBA
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Truthbites: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Yohh:
Any sane govt will spend hugely to save the life of her chief of staff, so this is no news.

It is news. They should have used the money to transform or better out health care system. They never knew a time like this will come. Karma serves it cold
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by bamkad(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by rafak: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Dear SR,

I have not read what u posted before writing this but I know your lies will not say the flew him abroad.

If so,spending anything on him in Nigeria your lie is a blatant lie.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by HRMK: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2020
WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE TALKING ABT?DO THEY EXPECT A MAN THAT DILIGENTLY SERVED THE COUNTRY FOR OVER 4YRS TO BE ABANDONED?TO ME,NO AMOUNT IS TOO MUCH TO TREAT HIM!HAPPY SUNDAY AND STAY SAFE!!
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by HRMK: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2020
PassingShot:

IF U DONT WANT TO RUN INTO TROUBLE OR CANT AFFORD A #SANLAWYER,STOP ALL ALLEGATIONS U CANT PROVE!
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by DukeSolexx: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2020
If we check am well this man did not die from Covid-19 considering the first class care and attention at his disposal as a first class citizen. This man has so many enemies within and outside Aso Rock for his dugged approach in protecting his employer interest, etc. Na kill em kill this man (perfect window to do so without much questions). #Mythoughttho #RIP
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Jimalicoco(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2020
The 15 doctors from China can go home
Nwa ha biara iku anwuola
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Vello(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2020
RIP Abba Kyari
I love you but God loves you more.

It's gotten to the stage in Nigeria where good men are villified and hated for being just while chronic criminals, liars and kleptomaniacs are celebrated.
Rest on, great man. Posterity shall do your name justice

Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by content208: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2020
scrolldown88:
Hmm

It's a sad news to lose someone. My thoughts are with his family.

This just goes to show that money isn't everything.

If you are excited about this news, please just stop. This man is a father, a husband, uncle, probably a philanthropist the has helped many people and still have lots of dependant.

I get it you may be mad at the government, we all are. But his death at this point doesn't change anything aside bringing pain to his dependant.

May his soul rest in peace and may God give us good leaders who are in touch with the realities of the common citizen

Can you mention just one thing this man did while alive to better your life as a Nigerian? May he perish in hell.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by CHIDOHSKI: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Sowore and his trash report. They spent several millions of naira. What is the exact amount you don't know. How come you are saying millions. Rubbish.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by riczy(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2020
My First time to read in between lines. Rip sir
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by olungwa(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Wasting money for the dead zombiem instead of investing on the youths. what about the monies he has kept in foreign accounts
PriestlyLawyer:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/18/exclusive-how-nigerian-government-spent-millions-naira-trying-save-life-buhari%E2%80%99s-chief
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by manuel4real(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2020
PassingShot:

Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dude was power drunk. How could he have the federal ministry of agriculture procuring face masks and chemicals to fight corona virus, stripping the federal ministry of health of their powers. All this was to stay in control of Nigeria's money and steal some more

The puppet master never knew that the borders would be closed. He assumed he could travel if he ever caught it, defied self isolation orders, used public funds to seek for help despite the millions he had embezzled etc. A trillionaire that could not even pay for his own medical bill. It's sad how a man could be this wicked to a whole nation.

You gave them a fake president thanks to private non-disclosure deals signed with the UK renewable every year, used the decoy to wipe out the treasury, inserted your people in every corner of government, ministries and financial institutions. And as soon as death came knocking, the phoney double took to his heels because the truth is about to blow. What do you think gave Wike the balls to go against the federal govt? Becos he knows that the real president of Nigeria is dead and the secret is about to be exposed meaning he is untouchable. Don't believe it, ask Oshiomole.

As soon as he died, 2 weeks way before all these funeral lies, funds started going out of every corner. Look at the timeline.

Nothing can save Nigeria at this point. It is done.
Re: Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR by PassingShot(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
manuel4real:
That a media house doing a hatchet says this without presenting evidence amounts to nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: Top US Officials Storm Aso Rock / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.