Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse (1360 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by omonnakoda: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Lai Mohammed said government won't release corpses of coronavirus victims I hope they keep their word

https://punchng.com/covid-19-families-cant-claim-corpses-for-burial-lai-mohammed/

Nigerians should not be silent on this
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by SLAP44: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Good question
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by iornenge81(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2020
omonnakoda:

Lai Mohammed said government won't release corpses of coronavirus victims I hope they keep their word

https://punchng.com/covid-19-families-cant-claim-corpses-for-burial-lai-mohammed/

Hahahahahaha. There must be exceptions
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by Yobabad: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Fingers crossed, we are watching
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by fineyemi(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2020
This is getting serious
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by IceLip: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2020
hmm, next
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2020
NCDC will most likely arrange for his burial, under strict aseptic conditions.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by RealSolution001: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Let's see got this plays out.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by RoyalBlu(f): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by Bullet01(f): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
iornenge81:

[/s]
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by DanseMacabre(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2020
E be like you no read 'Animal Farm' by George Orwell for secondary school abi

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by omonnakoda: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2020
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has said families of coronavirus victims would not be allowed to claim their remains for burial.

In a forum on Thursday in Abuja, the minister said such corpses are properties of the Federal Government.

He said, “Coronavirus is very dangerous and contagious; there is no medicine for it yet and it is not just capable of killing, overwhelming health care system but it will destroy the economy.

“In some countries, they are putting dead bodies in big refrigerators because the morgues have filled up.

“Nigerians should not forget that this is not the type of corpses that can be claimed for burial because it must be handled by the Ministry of Health.

“It is not a joke; stay at home and stay safe, obey simple instructions of basic hygiene and social distancing, in few weeks, we will resume our normal life.”

There are about 200 cases of coronavirus in Nigeria including two attendant deaths

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by babajero(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2020
His body should cremated, according to lie Mohammed aka presidency.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by omonnakoda: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2020
iornenge81:

Uncommon deadbody
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by Ololanla: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Good question
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by MorataFC: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:
E be like you no read 'Animal Farm' by George Orwell for secondary school abi

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
So it means laws are made for the masses
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by omonnakoda: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2020
It should be cremated ASAP
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Haha watch him change his mouth again
A day without lie..... Oh o Lord I can't imagine
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by Ezmans: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
omonnakoda:

Every body is watching them
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
He will be buried by ncdc in Islamic way.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Hope You Are Not Planning To Release ABBA Kyari's Corpse by thisisit: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2020
KYARI'S CORPSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BURIED BY THE LOCAL HEALTH OFFICIALS OF EITHER CUBA OR LAGOS WHERE HE DIED.

CERTAINLY, BOTH THE AIR CREW(S) AND AMBULANCE DRIVER(S) THAT BROUGHT HIS REMAINS TO ABUJA, WOULD HAVE BEEN INFECTED, THEREBY WORSENING THE ALREADY BAD SITUATION

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Don't Have Any Impact In This Country To Rule / Restructuring. Northern Leaders Root For 12 State Structure Oct.13 / Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.