Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,589 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Girl, 16, Attempts Suicide After Marathon Sex With Married Man, 52 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl, 16, Attempts Suicide After Marathon Sex With Married Man, 52 (1997 Views)

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl, 16, Attempts Suicide After Marathon Sex With Married Man, 52 by arinze198(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2020
The Police at Ejigbo Division led by CSP Olabisi Okuwobi have rescued a 16-year old house maid who attempted to commit suicide after she was defiled by a 52-year old married man, Victor Jacob, in Ago area of Okota, Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the girl was rescued in Ejigbo by Police operatives on routine monitoring in the area, who saw her when she bought the deadly insecticide known Sniper to drink. She was rescued and taken to the Police Station where she confessed and told the Police that she actually bought the Sniper to drink in order to end her life.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/girl-16-attempts-suicide-after-marathon-sex-with-married-man-52/

Re: Girl, 16, Attempts Suicide After Marathon Sex With Married Man, 52 by Yenefer(f): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Ignos
Re: Girl, 16, Attempts Suicide After Marathon Sex With Married Man, 52 by SLAP44: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2020
cry
Yenefer:
Ignos

Your hate will soon consume you.

3 Likes

Re: Girl, 16, Attempts Suicide After Marathon Sex With Married Man, 52 by Yenefer(f): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
cry

Your hate will soon consume you.
or it will keep me going
Re: Girl, 16, Attempts Suicide After Marathon Sex With Married Man, 52 by olamidedivotee: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Hungry bloggers

1 Like

Re: Girl, 16, Attempts Suicide After Marathon Sex With Married Man, 52 by AudioNews(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
Doin wat de knw hw 2 do best

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Did To This Beautiful White Owl / Video: How My Fulani Guard Broke Into My House With His Gang, Raped My Maid, Att / Bees Handcuffed Cow Thief To The Police Station (video /photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.