Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Covid-19. How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer At Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19. How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer At Home (360 Views)

COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19. How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer At Home by ozone4oz(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2020
I present you two ways of making a hand sanitizer at home as recommended by World Health Organization
This is cheaper and better
Dont worry about not finding hand sanitizer in stores.

Watch these videos to the end, buy the active ingredients, mix them as instructed and you are good to go
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw

A high alcohol concentrated sanitizer kills coronavirus

Keep yourself safe. Sanitize your hands as you wear the nose mask

Watch the videos on this youtube channel to learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw
Re: Covid-19. How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer At Home by ozone4oz(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Covid-19. How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer At Home by Strongbest(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Don't be mislead by anyone. Before you practice what you see on the Internet make sure you have counted the cost.

Re: Covid-19. How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer At Home by Strongbest(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Feel free to contact me for details on our various products

Re: Covid-19. How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer At Home by Strongbest(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ozone4, come let me ask you a question but tell me the truth o.....no lies please.

Have you ever made handsanitizer yourself before? If yes, post real pictures as evidence here. cheesy

I know you haven't, so don't bother answering.

Let's practice what we preach bro.

Re: Covid-19. How To Prepare Hand Sanitizer At Home by Strongbest(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2020
ozone4oz:

No be fight abeg.

I haven't made hand sanitizer ever before and I did not need to make one until it disappeared from the shelves in stores.
I did my research and realized how simple it is and i'm more than happy to teach people what i found out
I dont need to travel to the moon to make one. It is not rocket science.
its as simple as mixing the required items according to their measures and shake them together.
the dumbest of the dumb can easily do it
Different ways of making hand sanitizer is in the public domain littered on the internet as well as WHO website

I guess you started making hand sanitizer before you were born. Mr & Mrs Hand sanitizer aka Weakworst LMAO

Oh now i see, sharing this video is spoiling market for u
So sorry, I'm more interested in the public health of people than your pocket.
Dont cash in on people's misery, its immoral

I know your type, the best thing to do is ignore you.

I always ignore mention from people like you, I intentionally did this to give you a taste of your own food.

Spoil my business? Na! Write down the name of my product and check shops. My products are in shops bigger than your imagination. Not just hand sanitizer, other cosmetic products. You're damn too too small to spoil my business. Hian!
Can you ever drain an ocean? You sound so sophomoric and I feel ashamed even responding to your mention.

I am not even in anyway angry you shared whatever. But why come to my thread when you already have a thread here? That's the point and the reason I am here. You have a very big problem. I wouldn't be here on your thread if you haven't got into mine. Keep your intentions pure, that's the only way to be blessed.

First, you've never produced hand sanitizer yourself and find it helpful asking people to click some link to learn.

Don't you and your family also need hand sanitizer? Why can't you produce and give them since you're such a philanthropist? Smh

Cash on people? You see, you'r an ignoramus and the biggest hypocrite I've ever come across. Weak defense to your hidden intention....God forbid!

Nigerians have the highest number of hypocrites, I already know that so I am not surprised about the gebberish you just spewed over there.

This will be the last time I will respond to your mention. Enjoy the attention I have given you so far. Take care of yourself and stay safe.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Doctor Beats Coronavirus, Narrated How Index Case Deceived Them / LASG Gives Updates On Abba Kyari's Death / See What Italian Cops Are Playing On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.