Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (81379 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Both femi's are confused.

FFK should stop posting inciting article against fulani's and buhari.

He must stop inciting hatred between the North and south especially with the Igbos.

In as much as i appreciate politics without bitterness, i believe FFK is looking for soft landing and hypocritically have incited hatred for others.

He has thousands of followers who he has groomed to be anti-north and Buhari, i pity those who see this two-faced man as role model.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Fulcrum15: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
That's ur problem.
Kyari,buhari and others like them are useless to people like me dead or alive.
So I have no tear in my eyes for any of them period.
But for hypocrites pretending to care and condole, you can as well cry for Satan when he dies. Morons.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by honeyB2018: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Am so shocked, hearing about the death of Mallam Abba Kyar. May God help the president and Abbah Kyari's family to bear the loss.
Whether we like it or not, people rejoice when they see their perceived enemies die. Nobody knew about Mallam Abbah Kyari and his works in Buhari's presidency until Madam Aisha Buhari begins to talk about the CABALS in her husband's government and all eyes were then fixed on him. He was fingered in a lot of things in Buhari's government. He was alleged to be responsible for the removal of the former FIRS BOSsS -- Fowler, sidling of the Vice President, Proff Osinbanjo in lots of Government activities
In the political sector, lots of his enemies will be happy.. The former HEAD OF SERVICE, will not be exempted.
Gen. Sani Abacha died, his death was celebrated on the streets of the Southwest. When MKO died, the North also celebrated his death on their streets.
It has always been the behavior of people in the 3rd wold nations, but in the developed world, it is not. May God help all of us.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by JubrilBuhari: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Says the hateful tribe that danced for weeks and organized many parties at Abacha's death.
They are really cowards and hypocrites, ain't they?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Esji80(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
It’s sad to see Nigerians making a Joke out of Abba Kyari’s death.

He was such a Visionary leader who changed the Life of the average Nigerian since his re-election, transformed our health sector and laid down his life for the greater good.

RIP Sir, your memory lives on.
Dear respected brothers & sisters in Islaam,

Please in honor of Malam Abba Kyari, do not engage anybody celebrating his death. Do not honor those that have no honor & worthiness or return their insult. Our consolation is, death is a debt & nobody is leaving this world alive.

NB: Even if they come to shower the insult under this post, don't respond to them please. Leave the insults there hanging. They will be useful one day. It is like a register. Leave it there. Don't honor people that have no honor.

PS they're SAD souls don't know how to respect themselves and their elders
Feronyi; I commiserate with Mr President,his family and the good people of Borno state.

May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him eternal rest.

May Allah give his family,the Presidency and entire Borno People the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss ameen embarassed
Yenefer:

He was such a Visionary leader who changed the Life of the average Nigerian since his re-election, transformed our health sector and laid down his life for the greater good.

Please in honor of Malam Abba Kyari, do not engage anybody celebrating his death. Do not honor those that have no honor & worthiness or return their insult. Our consolation is, death is a debt & nobody is leaving this world alive.

NB: Even if they come to shower the insult under this post, don't respond to them please. Leave the insults there hanging. They will be useful one day. It is like a register. Leave it there. Don't honor people that have no honor.

Feronyi; I commiserate with Mr President,his family and the good people of Borno state.

May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him eternal rest.

May Allah give his family,the Presidency and entire Borno People the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss ameen

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by senatepresido: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2020
DRJECKYLL:
Abba kyari was the presidency. Dropping oil prices which are 90+% of gross domestic revenue, A pandemic of epic proportions in Corona, Protests and increasing crime in major cities, and a presidency that has been made unstable means that a revolution is ripe. Every country has enough problems that it will not concern itself with another nations turmoil. The writing on the wall is clear. Prayers are needed for the inhabitants of Nigeria at this present time.
You guys have started again with your doom prophecy?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by ComeAndobo: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2020
mrNEMZY:
If to say I get Buhari number

Me : Hello sir, good morning sir. I want to share my heart felt condolences with you concerning the death of Abba kyari.

President : Go on...

Me : How does it feel now knowing that you are trapped in this nation, with a bleeped up health system, and Corona can just catch you like your Chief of...

Buhari : Ends call

I go use my glo line call am

Buhari : Who is this?

Me : You see no matter our position we all bow to death

Buhari : (ends call again) calls DSS chairman to trace and deal with me.
.................................................................................

I would probably just respect myself and share fake condolences

Nonsense.

Hahah. After he end the second call. Send am text message and continue. He dey craze

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Glink2018(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:

I.laugh in swalli.....nigerians are entitled to their opinion. Opinion.are diverse and we do not reason the same way..needless to say that an average.Naija people are controlled by either ethnic or religious beliefs.
Man life is like a square box, the side you see is what you will describe..
which side do you see in abba kyari life? Describe it and let others describe their own without insult.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Marshalemmy(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Chosen1984:
My Brother Femi, the Lessons to be learnt should be learnt by those of you in Power..

No one is naturally happy that someone dies..

But when Wickedness, Secrecy ,Nepotism, Tribalism , Conciouslessness and Unnecessary Bloodshed becomes the order of the day, then death of someone becomes Happiness to others..

Abba kyari has Gone Forever and has Gobe to appear before the ALMIGHTY GOD to Give Account of his part in Nigeria and in life..

Let we the Living, Learn, Humble ourselves , do what is Right and Submit to GOD ALMIGHTY..
You are simply correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by F117nighthawk: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Story story story, all these hypocrite two faced people, that one na eye service, make una continue to deceive una self
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Asetua(f): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:

Very sad to see how people have allowed bitterness and hate to over take them. It inhumane to rejoice when something bad happen to a fellow humans. They have become Psychologically unstable.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Saintcajo1: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2020
cool
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by donnie(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Chosen1984:
My Brother Femi, the Lessons to be learnt should be learnt by those of you in Power..

No one is naturally happy that someone dies..

But when Wickedness, Secrecy ,Nepotism, Tribalism , Conciouslessness and Unnecessary Bloodshed becomes the order of the day, then death of someone becomes Happiness to others..

Abba kyari has Gone Forever and has Gobe to appear before the ALMIGHTY GOD to Give Account of his part in Nigeria and in life..

Let we the Living, Learn, Humble ourselves , do what is Right and Submit to GOD ALMIGHTY..

Thank you. We will all give account to Almighty YAH. He will be the judge at the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by kem7278: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2020
9sbn4v0aa2
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2020
The IBOs are happy when Abba Kyari died but sad when Abacha died, please, I need an analysis of the two scenarios.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2020
You blow my mind...one bottle of gulder for yhu.
Yenefer:

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Bigiway(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:

Sir which health sector they transform, are you sure 'You are living in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by JubrilBuhari: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
babaolofin:
The IBOs are happy when Abba Kyari died but sad when Abacha died, please, I need an analysis of the two scenarios.
Yolobas celebrated Abacha's death with parties and mourned Abba Kyari, please, I need an analysis of the two scenarios.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Centcanada: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Everybody no be the same. That one when you talk na him concern you, e no concern us when day street because we no get joy. And mind you, watch ur back because corona is on rampage in Aso Rock. I see that your mouth I'd running too much like that of late Abba Kayri.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by haslaw(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2020

Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, phones in to condole with Presidency on passage of Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. A great lesson for those who rejoice in evil. Fani-Kayode is morbidly anti-Buhari, but human enough to express his condolence

Femi Adeshina should not have used the bolded to describe a person that pays condolences to the presidency.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Centcanada: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Everybody no be the same. That one when you talk na him concern you, e no concern us when day street because we no get joy. And mind you, watch ur back because corona is on rampage in Aso Rock. I see that your mouth Is running too much like that of late Abba Kayri.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by kem1394: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Mekas2016(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2020
It is well. May God rest his soul and grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Death is a common denominator who escapes it anyways!
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by am4truth(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:

So what exactly are you disagreeing with sir? I'm against Femi's implying that because FFK and AK didn't see eye to eye politically, it was 'surprising' for FFK to condole Buhari.

My brother, what Femi is trying to say is that we should allow AK soul to rest in peace even if we don't like him as a person due to his ideology.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by TheRareGem1(f): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Junk piece of sh*t. Many Nigerians still don't know that the COS is just an errand boy to the president and nothing else.

The VP we have today has exposed us to alot of things and he works tirelessly to discharging his duties deligently. Even his boss knows it quite well that is why he entrust him with works. Whenever thing goes wrong , osinbajo is there to perfect it.

babaolofin:
His death is not that of corona virus as diagnosed and reported. I believed he had been on life support ever since he was flown to Lagos on Air Ambulance. Kemi Olunloyo is an investigative journalist.

The Alfas in Dubai are trying, though, they are from different countries. Abba Kyari also tried.He fought several battles while alive. For a man to be the Chief Prosecuting Witness against Atiku's nationality at the time of his birth.He gave us an accurate historical analysis of Atiku's village as part of Cameroun and the year it was ceded to Nigeria. This is an history millions of Nigerians did not even know. In future, the future generation will still remind Atiku's children that their father was a foreigner at birth. That case is highly spiritual.

Again, Kyari has been the defacto President of Nigeria. Osinbajo was just there to take up any assignment given to him and to enjoy his salary and other benefits, no more.

Mallam Abba Kyari tried his best. May His Soul rest in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by BleedTears: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2020
cray91:
Confirm Talk bro! no one is ever happy that Someone Dies Truly. As Far As This Is concerned i'm happy even God will Understand

Do not let anyone to emotionally blackmail you.
And God surely understand as you said (Insha Allah) even in the Holy Book Proverb 11:10

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Datagric(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2020
All death nah death sha. Who inventes rest in peace if I may ask. Thank you Corona for killing one of them that exposed the whole masses to danger. Before you quote me many nigerian have been dieing and this stupid most of you hypocritical fools will not be concerned. Now it's their turn, once again thank you Covid
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2020
senatepresido:

He actually went with the minister of power

If the President was not on the trip to Germany, the next person in line is the VP. Not the minister of power, a mere appointee. And definitely not a personal staff of the President, whose portfolio doesn't appear in the Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

This junta has disregarded federal character, separation of power, democratic principles, secularism, diverse ethnic and cultural make up of Nigeria, sanctity of lives and property of certain sectors of the population, and they are not doing it in secret.

Even their keyboard warriors are the same. THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS. BETTER BELIEVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by broadman20: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
ebabs:
A moral lesson to learn after an anti-buhari called to condoled him of the loss of chief of staff. This was announced by Femi Adesina on Twitter.

This is a man who the politicians in the west and their supporters use to call a FOOL......

I wonder who is more intelligent now.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Trezagezz: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
[s][/s]
Yenefer:

[s][/s]

You re even worst than that mass murderer....

hahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

Abba Kyari wants to play God but now his devilish nemesis has caught up with him
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by akcliff(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2020
It's either u re high on weed or hunger don destroy u mentally
Yenefer:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.