Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (81392 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by 35824L: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Now that Abba is gone, EFCC will accelerate the prosecution of Femi fani-kayode which the late Kyari was frustrating due to their closeness.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by TruthinAction: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
When the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy. The blood of countless thousands of Christians slaughtered under the watchful eyes of these leaders is crying for vengeance and more will go except they repent of the wickedness perpetrated against Christians in the north.

Herdsmen will kill, there will be no single arrest but kill a cow, so many people will be arrested. Herdsmen will kill, they will call it herdsmen farmers clash. Herdsmen will kill, they will compensate them with money instead of prosecuting them. The truth is bitter but it must be told.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by luxs(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Btruth: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ajegbodo to nwa eni k'unra nii Femi Adeshina. Anyway, he needs to work out what he has been paid for.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Adgideon(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
What do you expect him to do to be jumping up and down dancing, give him a few days he will blast the dead man
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Chimasoka: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by eldeens: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC ,He is Dead now

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate ,now he is dead

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life , Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world.

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife, hurry to do that now because he is no more

Is he the cause of your barrenness(give birth now)

Is he the cause of your brokenness(go get the money now)

Is he the reason why your business is not moving?? May your business boom from now.

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, LIVE FOREVER AND THROW UP A PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE.. GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON.

Very soon, the President will have another chief of staff, make sure you look for another reason to hate�
BUT REMEMBER EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by JubrilBuhari: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
babaolofin:

A coward is a brave and intelligent man who refused to be instigated to start the war he is not fully prepared to fight. In Yoruba land, a coward is a person who makes an empty noise without having the artillery and intelligence required to conquer what he started . It takes courage and intelligence to lead a foreign Army, Victor Banjo is an Hero.

The IBOs are happy when Abba Kyari died but sad when Abacha died, please, I need an analysis of the two scenarios.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a Yoloba hero - Oladipo Diya. A hero that knelt down to his fellow human being begging for his dear life.
Live video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

Their threadmark, isn't it? They are always on their knees. Born cowards! cheesy grin

When Abiola was arrested you cowards make noise that heaven will fall. Your frog eyes ugly looter Thief.nubu started riot only to run away to unknown African countries when the army deployed soldiers to Lagos.

Upon your chest beating that if anything happened to Abiola that heaven will fall, the senseless ugly fool was killed like rat in the prison.

If I wake up from sleep and hear Yoruba beating the war drum I will go back to sleep - Babangida.

No wonder nobody takes you cowards seriously.

I'm still waiting for the explanation of why you cowards that celebrated Abacha's death are now mourning Abba Kyari.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Crimsoneagle: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
It’s sad to see Nigerians making a Joke out of Abba Kyari’s death.

He was such a Visionary leader who changed the Life of the average Nigerian since his re-election, transformed our health sector and laid down his life for the greater good.

RIP Sir, your memory lives on.
Dear respected brothers & sisters in Islaam,

Please in honor of Malam Abba Kyari, do not engage anybody celebrating his death. Do not honor those that have no honor & worthiness or return their insult. Our consolation is, death is a debt & nobody is leaving this world alive.

NB: Even if they come to shower the insult under this post, don't respond to them please. Leave the insults there hanging. They will be useful one day. It is like a register. Leave it there. Don't honor people that have no honor.

PS they're SAD souls don't know how to respect themselves and their elders
changed the lives of average nigerians how? Transformed our health sector how? Laid down his life for greater good how?. Just mourn him in peace without spreading all this your lies
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by PDJT: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:

He was such a Visionary leader who changed the Life of the average Nigerian since his re-election, transformed our health sector and laid down his life for the greater good.

Please in honor of Malam Abba Kyari, do not engage anybody celebrating his death. Do not honor those that have no honor & worthiness or return their insult. Our consolation is, death is a debt & nobody is leaving this world alive.

NB: Even if they come to shower the insult under this post, don't respond to them please. Leave the insults there hanging. They will be useful one day. It is like a register. Leave it there. Don't honor people that have no honor.

[/s]

-Abba Kyari, who said over his dead body will Republic of Biafra be restored is gone and buried in a tiny shallow grave outside his ancestors land.

-Is Chukwu Okike Abiama not wonderful?

-Rest In Peace to all extrajudicially killed Indigenous People of Biafra.

-At the end, Biafra shall be restored! Isee!!
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Legendguru: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
FEMI should get a job and keep himself busy
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by anyasiemmanuel(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
You don't honor someone after his demise. I remember how FFK keep insulting Abba Kyari and PMB .....now he is forming he was a good man. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by gly(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
sunshineV:
If Abba kyari is part of the politicians that milked Nigeria dried

May his soul never rest in peace

amen
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Fmghewzy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
So how is that breaking news.....my own is why did Abba Kyari travel to Germany without the minister of power ......Now see where greed has landed him......it wasn't meant for him to embark on that trip......but greed won't let our politicians think straighten.

Finally I see someone talking with so much brains unlike the idiots saying nonsense
Greed was what killed him ....other greedy politicians will learn something from him
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by CynthiaIranzi: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
daddytim:
The brand of Igbo wey this Femi dey smoke na authentic Kwale brand

The other Femi we know say him na anywhere belle face.

I no go name any of my son's Femi.
CynthiaIranzi
They seem to be professionals at arselickickings and standing the truth on it's head.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by bezimo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chosen1984:
My Brother Femi, the Lessons to be learnt should be learnt by those of you in Power..

No one is naturally happy that someone dies..

But when Wickedness, Secrecy ,Nepotism, Tribalism , Conciouslessness and Unnecessary Bloodshed becomes the order of the day, then death of someone becomes Happiness to others..

Abba kyari has Gone Forever and has Gone to appear before the ALMIGHTY GOD to Give Account of his part in Nigeria and in life..

Let we the Living, Learn, Humble ourselves , do what is Right and Submit to GOD ALMIGHTY..

Prov 11:10b...when the wicked die, there is joyful shouting.
Even Bible endorses celebrating the demise of a wicked person.

Was he a wicked person? Well you don't want to know..I pray that all the wicked people in govt whose policies,actions and inactions have contributed to the massacre,death, poverty suffering of many Nigerians follow the same path in a hurry as approved by God in response to the cry, pains and prayers of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
JubrilBuhari:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a Yoloba hero - Oladipo Diya. A hero that knelt down to his fellow human being begging for his dear life.
Live video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

Their threadmark, isn't it? They are always on their knees. Born cowards! cheesy grin

When Abiola was arrested you cowards make noise that heaven will fall. Your frog eyes ugly looter Thief.nubu started riot only to run away to unknown African countries when the army deployed soldiers to Lagos.

Upon your chest beating that if anything happened to Abiola that heaven will fall, the senseless ugly fool was killed like rat in the prison.

If I wake up from sleep and hear Yoruba beating the war drum I will go back to sleep - Babangida.

No wonder nobody takes you cowards seriously.

I'm still waiting for the explanation of why you cowards that celebrated Abacha's death are now mourning Abba Kyari.

You are yet to answer my question. I know you lost many people who hurriedly left during Abiola's riot, many also lost their belongings to robbers. The issue of Tinubu which you raised showed that his success has become a nightmare to your people. He was a young man just out of oil company to become a Senator. Your fathers know Tinubu was under Afenifere leadership of Pa Abraham Adesanya.

Senator David Mark and Col Sambo Dasuki both military officers ran into exile under Abacha, there are others as well, are they also cowards?

Tell me why it was Col Banjo that designed the Biafra Warfare Strategy and led the operations as your Chief of Army Staff? You are a small boy, you don't know anything. Till date, you have no working plans, no strategy, but only to make noise. It was when the people you called cowards announced Amotekun that you remembered you needed a regional outfit.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Hangulsaram: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:

Who is typed this nonsense, transformed which health sector? What is the condition of our health section(Hospitals and clinics).
Note: I am not rejoicing about his death.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Ghokes(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
We are all humans and shouldn't rejoice or celebrate the death of a fellow human but I know that the both of FEMI Fani-Kayode and his brother FEMI Adeshina are mad beyond measures.
Na today yarsh dey back?
So we should throw a party because a man whose hungry stomach directs his brain called who is going to/has been feeding him because his friend and Cambridge colleague died?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by sunnymaja(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
No. Fani called because Kyari worked with Fani father's law firm after graduation from law school. It is not that Fani wanted to demonstrate being human
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by JubrilBuhari: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
babaolofin:

You are yet to answer my question. I know you lost many people who hurriedly left during Abiola's riot, many also lost their belongings to robbers. The issue of Tinubu which you raised showed that his success has become a nightmare to your people. He was a young man just out of oil company to become a Senator. Your fathers know Tinubu was under Afenifere leadership of Pa Abraham Adesanya.

Senator David Mark and Col Sambo Dasuki both military officers ran into exile under Abacha, there are others as well, are they also cowards?

Tell me why it was Col Banjo that designed the Biafra Warfare Strategy and led the operations as your Chief of Army Staff? You are a small boy, you don't know anything. Till date, you have no working plans, no strategy, but only to make noise. It was when the people you called cowards announced Amotekun that you remembered you needed a regional outfit.
Lmao
Col Banjo was a typical Yoruba betrayer that was released and appointed to do a simple job of conquering your worthless Afonja land. As a typical senseless Yoruba he wanted to overthrow Ojukwu and was hanged like a rat. cheesy

Success and strategy indeed. That was what your coward Awolowo tried all his bitter life, still ended up in Zik's shadow and died and sad loser. grin

Thief.nubu did not win election,I will talk of his strategy when the frog eyes budillion loser contest and won election.

You are still to answer my question too.
Why did you Afonja bitter souls celebrated the dead of former Nigerian president and are now mourner someone that is not even a leader.

Losers. grin
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Trendsoulmate(f): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=mrNEMZY post=88571344]If to say I get Buhari number

Me : Hello sir, good morning sir. I want to share my heart felt condolences with you concerning the death of Abba kyari.

President : Go on...

Me : How does it feel now knowing that you are trapped in this nation, with a bleeped up health system, and Corona can just catch you like your Chief of...

Buhari : Ends call

I go use my glo line call am

Buhari : Who is this?

Me : You see no matter our position we all bow to death

Buhari : (ends call again) calls DSS chairman to trace and deal with me.
.................................................................................

I would probably just respect myself and share fake condolences

Nonsense.

DSS chairman?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Antichristus: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:

Seriously? Please educate Nigerians how
1. He changed the Life of the average Nigerian since his re-election,
2. He transformed our health sector, and
3. Laid down his life for the greater good.

Otherwise, I am one of those who strongly hold that Nigerian politicians deserved being gassed to death and their carcasses dumped in the Atlantic to feed sea creatures. And, I speak as someone who after becoming thoroughly disgusted with Nigeria, shredded my Nigerian passport and sent the shreds to my nearest Nigerian embassy.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Awoo88: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Yenefer:

You wrote that with your complete sense?? Are you sure you are OK??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.