Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (81391 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Omishor2020(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
FFK has always been a good man

Chat with the Dentist...

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by ehissi(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Point of correction, he is morbidly anti-Buhari and not necessarily anti-ABBA-kyari.....
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Onebyonedead: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
post=88572198:
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] stand with FFK today......

Who sabi you

Yeye beggar report sharp

Make we open new moniker

Olobe

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by koffsman(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
True but honestly I feel no love for the man, although he is dead R.I.P to him all I would say is let the work of his hand judge him. Because I can't judge him but Femi should do better he sounded bitter in the tweet
quote author=itu404 post=88572443]
Not really, but to laugh on the faces of haters and those who have hates in their blood and veins. they are still here cursing out the man like they too, will not die someday. love is better than the hatred expressed in any form, take heed people.[/quote]
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Seventy7kings: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Femi Adesina is a fooool.

First off, they were close family friends. This is the same thing I told someone in a related thread. Because they were friends, FFK should not have criticised perceived shortcomings in his friend who became a public officer

Secondly, what has FFK's being morbidly anti-Buhari have to do with commiserating with the President over the loss of his Chief of Staff

Honestly Adesina should buy some shame.
yot're shouting shortcomings upandan, mention those shortcomings na undecided . You go feel am now wey Kyari don go.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by OfoIgbo: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
ebabs:
A moral lesson to learn after an anti-buhari called to condoled him of the loss of chief of staff. This was announced by Femi Adesina on Twitter.

Funny coming from the same presidency that did not condole with the Kanu family when the igwe and his lolo joined their ancestors grin grin

Cry babies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
mrNEMZY:
If to say I get Buhari number

Me : Hello sir, good morning sir. I want to share my heart felt condolences with you concerning the death of Abba kyari.

President : Go on...

Me : How does it feel now knowing that you are trapped in this nation, with a bleeped up health system, and Corona can just catch you like your Chief of...

Buhari : Ends call

I go use my glo line call am

Buhari : Who is this?

Me : You see no matter our position we all bow to death

Buhari : (ends call again) calls DSS chairman to trace and deal with me.
.................................................................................

I would probably just respect myself and share fake condolences

Nonsense.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy you made my day already

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Pope22(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
These 2 people, their names dey confuse me all the time. Don't know which one is anti-bubari and uncle-buahri among the 2.

2 idiots with same names. I would never name of my children demi if I were a Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by SarkinYarki: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
Abba Kyari was like family to FFK ..I don't have have a problem with Abbba Kyari , he is also a victim of Buharis Ineptitude
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by 22ndJune(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
In the words of Notorious BIG, " I don't wish death on nobody cos there ain't no coming back from there".
But..
The average Nigerians have been paying the ultimate price for dilapidated health care, so what goes around should come around
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Omenkata: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Chosen1984:
My Brother Femi, the Lessons to be learnt should be learnt by those of you in Power..

No one is naturally happy that someone dies..

But when Wickedness, Secrecy ,Nepotism, Tribalism , Conciouslessness and Unnecessary Bloodshed becomes the order of the day, then death of someone becomes Happiness to others..

Abba kyari has Gone Forever and has Gobe to appear before the ALMIGHTY GOD to Give Account of his part in Nigeria and in life..

Let we the Living, Learn, Humble ourselves , do what is Right and Submit to GOD ALMIGHTY..
i love you so much kiss
no homo

God bless you real big

i refuse to be a hypocrite
our politicians deserve a fate worse than death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
But today, people still rejoice when Pharaoh, Jezebel, Goliath, Haman, and Herod had died.

Question: How are these ancient wicked leaders different from today's own?
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Collins4u1(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Msteeeew, in pieces
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2020
ladi02:

Exactly kyari even worked in Fani Kayode Firm.

Femi needs to stop all these cheap points scoring even with a death at the villa

Instead of zombies to now understand why FFK was never insulted back or harassed for his many tirades against this govt was because he was more or less an insider in the corridor of power, they will face their brains to where Femi Adesina just directed it. Just watch how FFK's outbursts against this govt will cool off now that he knows his protector in the Villa is gone. Anyhow talk now na DSS sure pass. The question now is who send zombie work all this while they've been forming defenders for Bubu.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Web2020: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2020
He has gone to join the thousands of people his herdsmen killed in Benue and other parts of Nigeria. May his soul rest with them in peace.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by mansoura(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2020
God knows best
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Ogaga87(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
I[s]t’s sad to see Nigerians making a Joke out of Abba Kyari’s death.

He was such a Visionary leader who changed the Life of the average Nigerian since his re-election, transformed our health sector and laid down his life for the greater good.

RIP Sir, your memory lives on.
Dear respected brothers & sisters in Islaam,

Please in honor of Malam Abba Kyari, do not engage anybody celebrating his death. Do not honor those that have no honor & worthiness or return their insult. Our consolation is, death is a debt & nobody is leaving this world alive.

NB: Even if they come to shower the insult under this post, don't respond to them please. Leave the insults there hanging. They will be useful one day. It is like a register. Leave it there. Don't honor people that have no honor.

PS they're SAD souls don't know how to respect themselves and their elders[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by vikithor(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
@ making tribalistic comment according to mods.
Wetin I go gain?
All I know is that all troublers of this country
are going down!
are going down !
are going down!
Are going down!
Are going down!
Are going down!
Must go down!
Shall not escape going down!
They must all go down !
None of them must escape going down!in Jesus' name we prayed,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by White007(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Many Nigerians celebrated the death of Abacha.
Nigerians mourned the death of Musa Yar'Adua.
Let Nigerians react to the death of Abba Kyari the way they feel like.

No need to guilt trip anybody, what he did for Nigerians when he was alive will speak for him.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Ernezee(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
It’s sad to see Nigerians making a Joke out of Abba Kyari’s death.

He was such a Visionary leader who changed the Life of the average Nigerian since his re-election, transformed our health sector and laid down his life for the greater good.

Please in honor of Malam Abba Kyari, do not engage anybody celebrating his death. Do not honor those that have no honor & worthiness or return their insult. Our consolation is, death is a debt & nobody is leaving this world alive.

NB: Even if they come to shower the insult under this post, don't respond to them please. Leave the insults there hanging. They will be useful one day. It is like a register. Leave it there. Don't honor people that have no honor.

PS they're SAD souls don't know how to respect themselves and their elders

Kobe Bryant who doesn't have any ties to Nigeria died and almost everyone on Twitter Nigeria felt some genuine sense of sadness

But the chief of staff to the president of Nigeria is dead and a lot of Nigerians don't give a shit

In short, be a proper human when you're alive.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by AskProf: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:

First off, they were close family friends. This is the same thing I told someone in a related thread. Because they were friends, FFK should not have criticised perceived shortcomings in his friend who became a public officer

Secondly, what has FFK's being morbidly anti-Buhari got to do with commiserating with the President over the loss of his Chief of Staff

Thank you.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by kem594: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by 1stola: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
It’s sad to see Nigerians making a Joke out of Abba Kyari’s death.

PS they're SAD souls don't know how to respect themselves and their elders
When something is in the DNA...
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Princedapace(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerianization:
That's politics without bitterness..... Some people are so emotional that they lose their humanity to politics....

A simple criticism of the father's administration led a son to threaten someone else's mother with gang rape.....

Let's learn a thing or two from FFK

How many of them called the families of over 80 Nigerian soldiers who were killed about two weeks ago?

Look, the greatest weapons used in Africa is sentiment! That is what religion works with too. The dead man has no two heads. Many people have also died due to his actions and inactions, many families have crashed becus of their policies! Many security men wasted, many women cheated on their husband becus of their incompetency!

Nigerian youths are scattered all over the world becus of these people too! Many young couples got married and had to stay far far away in other countries hustling to survive while they isolate from their partner, suffer loneliness!

No one can make me feel bad! I experienced first hand what it means to be a Nigerian when I applied for various govt jobs. They dashed the jobs to their families and friends. Thunder fire all Nigerian leaders..

U cant bite me and preach to me not to laugh when u are bitten! I will rejoice! If not that i learnt tech skills which made me live a better life today, i for dey among those ass licking nigerian leaders for small change.

Humanity ko, humanity ni!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Smhaykins(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2020
post=88572198:
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] stand with FFK ......

We hope Nairaland bigots and children of hate, perdition and frustration learn a thing or two from FFK.
Starting from the one below...

Nothing to be added to this again.
You've said it all Mr Sam!

Na him be minister for power
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by White007(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerians can no longer find any true national heroes and icons among our politicians.

That’s why their deaths are met with excitement and celebration. Because to many people, it’s not an actual loss.

The fact is Nigeria does not have national heroes but national looters who do not believe in the Nigerian dream. Most of these looters have dual nationalities
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Princedapace(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerianization:
That's politics without bitterness..... Some people are so emotional that they lose their humanity to politics....

A simple criticism of the father's administration led a son to threaten someone else's mother with gang rape.....

Let's learn a thing or two from FFK

Look, the greatest weapons used in Africa is sentiment! That is what religion works with too. The dead man has no two heads. Many people have also died due to his actions and inactions, many families have crashed becus of their policies! Many security men wasted, many women cheated on their husband becus of their incompetency!

Nigerian youths are scattered all over the world becus of these people too! Many young couples got married and had to stay far far away in other countries hustling to survive while they isolate from their partner, suffer loneliness!

No one can make me feel bad! I experienced first hand what it means to be a Nigerian when I applied for various govt jobs. They dashed the jobs to their families and friends. Thunder fire all Nigerian leaders..

U cant bite me and preach to me not to laugh when u are bitten! I will rejoice! If not that i learnt tech skills which made me live a better life today, i for dey among those ass licking nigerian leaders for small change.

Humanity ko, humanity ni!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by Bevista: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Secondly, what has FFK's being morbidly anti-Buhari got to do with commiserating with the President over the loss of his Chief of Staff

Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by muykem: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2020
It's only Igbo that doesn't have boundary for their politics of hatred. How can you be happy over death of man when you don't know your own day and you are not to take over his position.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by israelmao(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Big lesson that death is no respecter of person.
Re: Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency by airminem(f): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2020
sunshineV:
If Abba kyari is part of the politicians that milked Nigeria dried

May his soul never rest in peace

cry
Please be courteous to others. Debate/discuss/argue the merits of ideas, don't attack people. Personal insults, shill or troll accusations, hate speech, any advocating or wishing death/physical harm, and other rule violations can result in a permanent ban.

RIP Abba Kyarri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.