Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari (1599 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Flyingngel(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2020
Don't mind those that says we shld not speak ill of the death; when the death was not doing things aright when he was a living.
Unfortunately another cabal is being prep to take over and continue from where he stop.
I pray may he receive the same measurement he wished Nigerians - good or bad where ever he is.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Trueigbo: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2020
When you have opportunity to serve please serve well.

We are humans first before we became christians , Muslim, Judaism, etc.

What goes around comes around

4 Likes

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
well deserved.

1 Like

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by dukeprince50: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Racoon(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Nemesis! Whatsoever goes around not only comes around but also stays around.Karma is a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Anigreat: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2020
shocked

The way and manner people are celebrating Abba Kyari's death all over the country, it's so obvious the man wasn't a good manshocked.. posterity will never be kind to him even to his generation yet unborn.

5 Likes

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by heniford2: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2020
If i tell you naija matter don tire even God am just lying dude our problem no get solution again its a pity i still dey naija why naw God why waiting i do u self
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by daddytime(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Our God is indeed a good God. He is impartial and rewards everyone according to his deeds.

Thank God man is not God.
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Faber(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2020
Them don dey go one by one grin grin grin

Two more Mallams to go down...
1) Mallam Nasir Elrufai
2) Mallam Maman Daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Make God accept his soul as he returns to Nothingness.
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by seborrhic: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2020
The reason a man's true deeds on Earth while alive must be boldly told,no matter how dark and ugly, revealing his true character,and not coating it because he is dead,is that those alive learn and know that even in death,happy words may not be said of them,if they lived a terrible,wicked life.

1 Like

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by koffsman(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
He got served and I feel no sympathy for him or his family members. Because how will Health sector write Agricultural Dept for approval abeg ow that take aline, only if he knew Bro Corona had plans for him. Well it should serve as a lesson to others that are in power that there is a greater power up there that can put an end to them anytime HE wishes and no amount of money or power can save them

1 Like

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2020
more

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Afolabimills(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Fact
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Everyone would surely give the true account of his/her deeds on earth to God Almighty upon his/her return because death is inevitable.
It is my prayer that may Allah accept his return and make him be among the pious on the day of recompense.
Once again, my condolences to the family, presidency and to the good people of Borno State.
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Blackfire(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2020
R.I.P

To Nigeria president, mallam Abba kyari..

Please the vice president muhamedu buhari should call the minister of condolence yemi osinbajo to visit his family.

Nigerians accept my condolence in advance

1 Like

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2020
SeverusSnape:
well deserved.
Where you they bro, oremuss anctus they send his greetings
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Jhayphil: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Blackfire:
R.I.P

Please the vice president muhamedu buhari should call the minister of condolence yemi osinbajo to visit his family.

Pure gibberish.
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by okefrancis: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Haaaaaaaa, are you calling Abba Kyari a chicken, hmmmmm
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Joylove2324(f): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Blackfire:
R.I.P

[s][/s]To Nigeria president, mallam Abba kyari..

Nigerians accept my condolence in advance[s][/s]
What if people send condolences to your own family first ? I am sure there can never be someone as big as Osinbajo in your family. mtweeeeew

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
I rejoice and celebrate his death!

4 Likes

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by nijabazaar: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
I rejoice and celebrate his death!

Me too.

ABBA Kyari death was the sweetest news during this pandemic. Its like winning a lottery. You need to see how we were congratulating each other as if we'd won the Canadian Visa. Maybe this demise is indeed better than the lottery. I like the way God works. He likes you to go Mad with power first, he watches you as you Crest on the wave of your foolishness and larceny.....then He strikes you, he drags you along the streets with dogs lapping at you coat tails. He puts you on a pedestal where the people you once derided will scream...shame, shame, shame.

Death is a gift.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Deputy1111(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Blackfire:
R.I.P

Please the vice president muhamedu buhari should call the minister of condolence yemi osinbajo to visit

This comment shows how dumb you are..
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Turantula(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Faber:
Them don dey go one by one grin grin grin

Two more Mallams to go down...
1) Mallam Nasir Elrufai
2) Mallam Maman Daura
Alaye! where is bubu's name on your list?
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by hargbolahan01: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
and the zombie here are branding him as good person when he is one of the people that brought the country on his knee
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by SeverusSnape(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Where you they bro, oremuss anctus they send his greetings
Boss man, I know say na you na. grin
I dey o my brother, Just on a low key.
Thank you sir.
Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Moneywirer: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
She's right

Re: See What This Twiter User Has To Say About Abba Kyari by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
This ONE deserves FRONT PAGE.

(1) (Reply)

Video:How MKO Personally Drove Abiola Babes For Hours In Zambia / BREAKING!!! Kanu Nwankwo, Peter Rufai Beg Umahi To Contest For President (Pics) / If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.