Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) (69299 Views)

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by SmartMen: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Profayo:
Making a Facemask is beyond just sewing clothes together,there are specific materials that must be used, there are quality control checks it must be subjected to

Did you check the ones made in China? Who certified it? �
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by victoriaify1992: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
I still leave you with your harden heart thoughts. Even for the sake of my lifeless and hungry kids and despite how I explained and ready for any verification or confrontation to confirm if I'm real or just faking it
You didn't commit any commitment rather than being so bitter. I pray your situation won't be worse than mine to feel the pains
MrBanner:

Call it what you want, but this forum has rules and you can not continue to flagrantly abuse it because you have problems. Everybody has problems of their own. If we all bring our issues here, nairaland as we know it will be dead! This place is not village meeting.

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Saintcajo1: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
cool
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Ayoefa: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You guys are silly, when Niger Delta produce the oil and it's sold. Fg collect 52 percent of the money, give 13 percent to oil producing state and share the rest among other states.
So why won't everybody look up to Abuja for solution, if u don't want us to look up to Abuja for solution, they should leave every state to control their wealth.

Absolute rubbish. Is Aba in the Niger delta? NO!
The federal govt collects and redistributes to all the states. What has your local aid state govt been doing with all the allocations for all these years. Kalu and the other Kalu stole the state dry but you rather put all the blame on others that have very little to do with the condition of the state.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by kem8110: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
nnatobryno:

Pls blame their Governors both present and past, esp. the one cooling off in prison.

Power production and distribution in your state is under the governor?
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by nokatakata: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
nnatobryno:

Pls blame their Governors both present and past, esp. the one cooling off in prison.

Don't mind the ipods....they are producing face mask in mass quantity in akwa ibom and nobody is making noise.

These chest beaters must always feel themselves and complain about everything...low self esteem MFs.

1 Like

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Babaken(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
morikee:
Aba made
correction proudly ABA MADE.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by SKINDOGGY: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
nnatobryno:

You are right, we neglect state gov. and be focusing on fed gov
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by DanArewaa: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Bunkum and balderdash
[/s]
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by MrBanner(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
victoriaify1992:
I still leave you with your harden heart thoughts. Even for the sake of my lifeless and hungry kids and despite how I explained and ready for any verification or confrontation to confirm if I'm real or just faking it
You didn't commit any commitment rather than being so bitter. I pray your situation won't be worse than mine to feel the pains

You should really be ashamed of yourself for feeling so entitled to the extent that you had to brand your "children" as lifeless just so people can send you their hard earned money. Madam, I understand that different people have peculiar situations but what I don't understand is why you have no one to run to? If you're an exemplary individual, you won't be stranded (that's if your story is even true and not concucted), where are your family and friends? Where are your relatives? Where is the man that was fucking and impregnating you? Where are his family? Why is no one coming to your aid? (If your story is true). The singular fact that you branded your "kids" lifeless because of money tells a lot about you. Now fucccck off my mentions and stop constituting nuisance in public.

1 Like

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by ugotuf(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
horsepower102:
All Aba needs a dedicated 24 hours power supply and good roads and that city will industrialize rapidly.

Unfortunately Aba is in SOUTH EASTERN Nigeria.

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:

Absolute rubbish. Is Aba in the Niger delta? NO!
The federal govt collects and redistributes to all the states. What has your local aid state govt been doing with all the allocations for all these years. Kalu and the other Kalu stole the state dry but you rather put all the blame on others that have very little to do with the condition of the state.
Just so u know am from Delta state. Wether aba is Niger Delta or not was not my point. But if fg can take bulk amount of money from the states then they should be willing to give back. The power and money in the central govt is too much hence everyone ignore their state n focus on Central govt. The central govt have more than enough to do with the conditions of each states in Nigeria.
Until they agree on resource control, things will continue to remain like this.

1 Like

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by nokatakata: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Laslaslala:
The way IBOS THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX BAFFLES MANY
NIGERIA should have been a better place if not that they decided to frustrate, hate and join hands together to kill IBOS
But alas it's a DNA thing when time comes no power can hold us down

If igbos were so good at thinking outside the box, then the whole of south east should be looking like Dubai or London. Stop making noise and chest beating. There is nothing you guys are doing that others are not doing. You guys only suffer low self esteem and must make noise about everything. Akwa ibom is producing face mask and there's no noise. Most of the food you guys eat are produced in the north and they dont go about making noise. If na una dey produce the food we for nor hear word.

Whatever you are producing in aba is not given to anybody for free. You sell it to make money. Sell your products to only your people if body dey pepper una too much make we see whether hunger no go finish una.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Armaggedon: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
BrainRider:
Good work.
The problem is, it won't last more than a week or two.
it's not a dress.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Stephie3000: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some private persons can do renewable energy or gas power station for Aba. All they need is unity among the Aba people who will now mount pressure on the government.It has to be strategized and planned effort.

It has often been stated that once you can successfully communicate on the radio, then you can nail TV presentation. I started my broadcast media journey on television before gaining radio presentation experience. I am not in a good position to judge that. I love both and I find both very exciting and rewarding. [url]Listen to past episodes of the Doing Business radio programme here.[https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/post/radio-is-it]

[url]Read the article here.[/url]

77.4% of Africans have access to radio. Radio is king when it comes to media opportunities in developing countries. We can use it to build our human resource. We can use radio to promote the entrepreneurial spirit by inspiring millions, and promote essential business skills.

Read article here.[https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/post/radio-is-it]

See photographs from our past events and activities here. [https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/gallery]

Over the years we have come to understand the potential far-reaching impact of radio in developing countries. Radio does not have the same limitations that Television or Digital Media has. Radio transcends levels of education, socioeconomic levels, languages, religious and political affiliations, and even age groups. [url]Listen to past episodes of the Doing Business radio programme here.[https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/radio-podcast]

Read the rest of the article here...

horsepower102:
All Aba needs a dedicated 24 hours power supply and good roads and that city will industrialize rapidly.

Unfortunately Aba is in Nigeria.

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Tango123: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=horsepower102 post=88571893]All Aba needs a dedicated 24 hours power supply and good roads and that city will industrialize rapidly.

[/s]

Why haven't the Aba locality figured out a way to provide all that you stated? Must all solutions comes from Abuja.

There is a reason why it us difficult as a town, city, or state to generate their own electricity without the national grid.

It is simply because the grid is so inter connected. To the extent that whatever you generate and put in, it can reach people who are so far away from you that u cannot collect revenue and recoup your cost. Unless you will get permission to lay your own poles, distribute to your own customers across several streets, and make sure it is not diverted or tapped by those who are not connected legally to you as the electricity generation company.

That above is the reason individual industrialists and businessmen cannot go into power generation and distribution. No state government can even do it because wires go beyond state boundaries.

Even states that have independent power supplies still add it to the national grid mostly.

I dont even believe in state governments becoming involved in power generation. Governments are never good in business. Private businesses always do better.

What we need is enabling laws and environment for individuals and private companies to take over the power generation and supply in Nigeria
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by LegalOpinion: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Igbo Amaka!
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Hadsty23(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
horsepower102:

Honestly... Bad and deadbeat Government
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by victoriaify1992: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
It is well with your ugly bitter soul and thoughts
MrBanner:

You should really be ashamed of yourself for feeling so entitled to the extent that you had to brand your "children" as lifeless just so people can send you their hard earned money. Madam, I understand that different people have peculiar situations but what I don't understand is why you have no one to run to? If you're an exemplary individual, you won't be stranded (that's if your story is even true and not concucted), where are your family and friends? Where are your relatives? Where is the man that was fucking and impregnating you? Where are his family? Why is no one coming to your aid? (If your story is true). The singular fact that you branded your "kids" lifeless because of money tells a lot about you. Now fucccck off my mentions and stop constituting nuisance in public.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Apologize:

No sir ABA IS IN BIAFRA. IDIOT

No need to insult him. He is actually saying that the worse thing that happened on Aba is that it is in Nigeria, and it's full potential has not be harnessed. If Aba is in Biafra, it will be the industrious powerhouse of the nation.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by kem1314: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
dlvk3r2wmz
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by kem1314: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Tango123: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
henryobinna:
exactly, I was wondering if they just sew materials into the ship of face masks they'll definitely be protective but will be very very minimal when compared with the required face masks.

These ones here might be good for dusts but I doubt if they'll be protective enough against the virus.

I don't know much but I just hope am wrong

There is a difference between medical grade masks used in hospitals. Even in hospitals, the types used in surgeries is different from the ones used in treating patients who have a highly infectious disease. So for example, a doctor in LUTH conducting an operation on a heart patient for open heart surgery will use a different mask compared to a doctor attending to a Corona virus patient.

I am sure you understand me now

The masks those guys in the video are producing is not the type to be used in treating an infectious disease patient. It is for u and me to wear when out and about, and reduce the potential of u passing Corona virus to me, and me passing it to u.

It is a mask for mutual public protection. U protect me, I protect u.

Check all over the world right now, the type of mask that they are producing in Aba is what the public are using for mutual public protection. But in hospital, those treating Corona virus patients use a higher grade of mask.

If Nigeria lockdown is lifted in 3 weeks, and everyone wears a mask similar to the one in the video, it will help reduce the spread of Corona virus.

2 Likes

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by femmy2010(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
mcmbonu:
This is how china started. We will get there one Day

God bless you
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Good. Good. We need to reopen the economy with mandatory face mask and social distancing enforced strictly by the police.

This shut down is not going to achieve anything. More people will die from hunger and insecurity if this lockdown doesn't end soon.

Find other alternatives, our govt is not as structured as the civilized world. They can't take care of us like others are doing. Allow us take care of ourselves with added precaution. Stop copying white people.

We are not white and will never be as structured as them.
Exactly. Those were my thoughts too.
This lockdown is the white man's idea in checking the spread of covid-19. They have the means and resources for it.
We are just doing copy copy cats. Why was there no Lockdown during the Ebola epidemic and wasn't it contained yet it was by far deadlier than covid-19?
If we think out of the box we could find other means of battling this pandemic without doing copy copy.

1 Like

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by DanArewaa: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
post=88577049:
Good and Great Job Guys.

Kisses and Hugs.

Nigeria will be great again.

Together, we will win this war against corona.

There shall be no more deaths.
[/s]
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Onnasucs1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is commendable
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Tango123: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Matrimonous:

Exactly. Those were my thoughts too.
This lockdown is the white man's idea in checking the spread of covid-19. They have the means and resources for it.
We are just doing copy copy cats. Why was there no Lockdown during the Ebola epidemic and wasn't it contained yet it was by far deadlier than covid-19?
If we think out of the box we could find other means of battling this pandemic without doing copy copy.

We are not doing copy copy. We are following epidemiological and scientific advice

Do you know that the two viruses (corona and ebola) have different transmission routes and incubation period.

That is the difference here sir.

Have you asked yourself how long Corona virus can survive on a surface. Up to 72 hours sir.

Coughing and just speaking spreads corona virus. Was it the same for Ebola?

1 Like

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
You just have to like ignore people.

For your affordable Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / 24-Year-Old Kenyan Lady Living With HIV Narrates How She Found Out Her Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.