Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) (69275 Views)

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by bammo: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
whytediamond:
It shall never be well with whoever married the north and south together. cry

Lugard, you. You Lugard you cry cry cry

Sorry! E don beta finish for am.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by nitdude: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
How do we get their contact. Pls I need their contact info
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
whytediamond:
It shall never be well with whoever married the north and south together. cry

Lugard, you. You Lugard you cry cry cry

So its lugard that said your governor should loot and not do anything for your state?

Did your governor receive monthly allocation
from FG?

Did collect IGR from your state?

If yes then you blame an innocent person, try and think like a leader and not as counterfeit.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by kem3252: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by henryobinna(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tango123:

There is a difference between medical grade masks used in hospitals. Even in hospitals, the types used in surgeries is different from the ones used in treating patients who have a highly infectious disease. So for example, a doctor in LUTH conducting an operation on a heart patient for open heart surgery will use a different mask compared to a doctor attending to a Corona virus patient.

I am sure you understand me now

The masks those guys in the video are producing is not the type to be used in treating an infectious disease patient. It is for u and me to wear when out and about, and reduce the potential of u passing Corona virus to me, and me passing it to u.

It is a mask for mutual public protection. U protect me, I protect u.

Check all over the world right now, the type of mask that they are producing in Aba is what the public are using for mutual public protection. But in hospital, those treating Corona virus patients use a higher grade of mask.

If Nigeria lockdown is lifted in 3 weeks, and everyone wears a mask similar to the one in the video, it will help reduce the spread of Corona virus.
Alright, thank you for this explanation.

More grease to their elbow
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Nopanties: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
OMG! This is a very serious investment o.
God help me please cry
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by kem8286: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
v6r1flydlt
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by rapcy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Good. Good. We need to reopen the economy with mandatory face mask and social distancing enforced strictly by the police.

This shut down is not going to achieve anything. More people will die from hunger and insecurity if this lockdown doesn't end soon.

Find other alternatives, our govt is not as structured as the civilized world. They can't take care of us like others are doing. Allow us take care of ourselves with added precaution. Stop copying white people.

We are not white and will never be as structured as them.
e be like say una still dey think say this Corona thing is a joke. Why should the government open the country? Death vs hunger which is better
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Kinematics: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
I hope this thing passed through proper quality control.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by kem2485: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
9shh715ioc
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by eboniest(f): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kudos to them..
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by nitdude: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Horsepower pls I need this company's contact. I need to call and visit them.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tango123:

We are not doing copy copy. We are following epidemiological and scientific advice

Do you know that the two viruses (corona and ebola) have different transmission routes and incubation period.

That is the difference here sir.

Have you asked yourself how long Corona virus can survive on a surface. Up to 72 hours sir.

Coughing and just speaking spreads corona virus. Was it the same for Ebola?

Kindly use this link to read up about the transmission routes of Ebola virus so you don't confuse others.
https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/index.html

Ebola has all the transmission routes of Covid-19 and more.
Additionally, being a tropical virus, it's by far more virulent in the tropics than covid-19 can ever be. Above all, it's well over 10times far deadlier than Covid19.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by yugeelaz: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
mcmbonu:
This is how china started. We will get there one Day

yes if the enabling environment is provided
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
mcmbonu:

We have been hearing this same sh1t for over 30Years now!
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by K4daniel: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
horsepower102:
All Aba needs a dedicated 24 hours power supply and good roads and that city will industrialize rapidly.

Unfortunately Aba is in Nigeria.

Rather pray for good leaders in Abia state, if Aba were in United state of America with the same leaders, my brother they will steal and take them to shrine or Hindu to make allegiance to the godfather.Godhelp Abians.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
adiorimam:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.

Why are you so desperate to force this thing down our throats.

Go and chop your free money alone!
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
nnatobryno:

Pls blame their Governors both present and past, esp. the one cooling off in prison.
Absolutely right.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Tango123: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Matrimonous:

Kindly use this link to read up about the transmission routes of Ebola virus so you don't confuse others.
https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/index.html

Ebola has all the transmission routes of Covid-19 and more.
Additionally, being a tropical virus, it's by far more virulent in the tropics than covid-19 can ever be. Above all, it's well over 10times far deadlier than Covid19.

Did you not read in the link you sent me, that people become infectious with Ebola only when they start to show symptoms

With Covid, people become infectious even without showing symptoms

Some never ever fall sick, but they are infectious, infecting many people they come in contact with

Sir, from the little I have said above, just for the fact that people who have Corona virus CAN infect others with Corona virus without showing symptoms, and people with ebola can't, DOES THAT NOT TELL U THAT WE NEED A DIFFERENT STRATEGY IN DEALING WITH THE TWO DISEASES?

See below which is a screenshot of the page u sent me to

1 Like

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Lastborn0074: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good job. The day the Nigerian govt wakes up to encourage these guys we will rest assured that we will soon get there industrially.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is what FG needs to invest on by creating more employment opportunities for the masses, although they tried by connecting the market to solar power.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Kachi11(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
No be small thing, different kind of colours and quality of face mask sold in Aba and trust me they are cheap also angry angry
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Where can I get this nose mask for Benin?
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Loxville: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I pray you keep seeing such.
NIGERIA is not yet a country, that's the reason
The Leaders don't have genuine Love for it
That's the problem.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by kiddapunk: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
horsepower102:
All Aba needs a dedicated 24 hours power supply and good roads and that city will industrialize rapidly.

you'll soon have Biafra
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Daewang: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=horsepower102 post=88571893]All Aba needs a dedicated 24 hours power supply and good roads and that city will industrialize rapidly.

[/s]

Why haven't the Aba locality figured out a way to provide all that you stated? Must all solutions comes from Abuja.

If Abuja cannot do a single thing why should there be a Abuja in the first place. If Abuja cannot do anything for them then Abuja should let them go so they can do everything for themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by olawonder(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Profayo:
Making a Facemask is beyond just sewing clothes together,there are specific materials that must be used, there are quality control checks it must be subjected to

Any tailor can sew face masks; all u need are filter, piece of terylene and strings.
Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by musicwriter(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
mcmbonu:

Aba was already that way since the 80's. I used to go on holidays after school there in the 80's and almost every house was a mini factory. The city actually de-industrialized beginning in the early 90's due to lack of electricity, lack of easy access to loan, and the arrival of Dubai and China. These three caused them to lose the momentum and thereby destroyed everything.

5 Likes

Re: How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) by Correcto: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please state the specific materials here and take the information to them in the factory. MR Oversabi
Profayo:
Making a Facemask is beyond just sewing clothes together,there are specific materials that must be used, there are quality control checks it must be subjected to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.