Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) (49506 Views)

Wike Seals Jones Ogbonda's Hotel, Bar In Rivers State / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Gucciboss: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tetrahedron:
This is for “Icausetrouble”

I dont agree with your post that “scientists are more important than men of God,

Inasmuch that I dont support fake prophets( they are more in number these days), Scientists can NEVER be more important than genuine men of God

Once again

This is the time for SOUTH-NIGERIA to reaccess its forced marriage to Nigeria

Keep it up IPOB, No one can stop people from their freedom

Apartheid did more than this

Scientists are more important than any men of god whatever. No argument there please.
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by FINESHIRT(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
LeonMacJames:

Apply to angelsamong.us and covidaid.org

How do I go about this please? Is it legit?
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Openbusiness: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
aimmoney9:
LAGOS GOVT GAVE ORDERS SINCE THE FIRST 7 DAYS LOCKDOWN THAT ALL BARS SHOULD BE CLOSED BUT THEY ARE FLOUTNG THE ORDER THAT'S THEIR OFFENCE

What is a BAR please? In the eyes of the law, in proper context and interpretation, in a definitive description without ambiguity, CAN YOU REALLY CALL THAT PLACE A BAR? Or should I say anywhere 2 or more people gather outside on a plastic chair and table to drink beer automatically is a BAR? An OPEN space is a BAR?
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's like many people in lagos r mad.
First it was exercises in large numbers, then this.
Lagos of all places. Here in abuja al the flexing guys I know have settled own at home.
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Origin(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Are they not selling food?

On a lighter note, I really really really pity extroverts.....

They are literally dying inside from the isolation....

Where are u extrovert?
Reply:. I don Waka, I de come, heat de house, make I go come etc
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
post=88576830:

[s]Chai. the owner come dey make Nkwobi dey hungry all of us @[color=#006600][/color] now.
Diaris God ooo[/s]

I learnt that you're using another monikers to do begi begi on Nairaland Forum?

Can you bring down your shoulder at this critical time.... I'm ready to give you palliative since your useless party and bubu can't do it.

1 Like

Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Na ROBOT be this abi na Policeman?

Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by crafteeworld: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
OcVoice:

When they lock up bars, where will they buy from to drink in their houses?

Stores & eateries sell drinks too
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by aimmoney9: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
HELP YOURSELF OUT WITH THE BELOW MEANINGS
Openbusiness:

What is a BAR please? In the eyes of the law, in proper context and interpretation, in a definitive description without ambiguity, CAN YOU REALLY CALL THAT PLACE A BAR? Or should I say anywhere 2 or more people gather outside on a plastic chair and table to drink beer automatically is a BAR? An OPEN space is a BAR?

Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Focusmind:
Nigerians. I am sure most of them are from SE. They like beer die.

ypou have not asked for a report on beer-drinking form the North.. one of the best so far grin ask Nigerian Breweries
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Seems this social distancing order is not well spelt out.
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by gulfer: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
All...all I see is the Honorable from the west grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by dfrost: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1251452396011692032

I sight uncle Tee cheesy grin
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by naptu2: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
dfrost:

I sight uncle Tee cheesy grin

Yep.
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by brainfordetails: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
The man in green top was really ashamed... using his hand to cover his face.

Some Nigerians are quite stupid and senseless.

Even if God want to pardon some people into Paradise, they will still portrays their stupidity.
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Oshokalo: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Arrest them na all,na the sets of nothing dey happen crew
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by DeeWan: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is Jude's Restaurant at Ereke Bus stop in Ojodu-Berger. So sad!!!
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
They will soon drink to the graves if care isn't taken.
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by LindaEkejim: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
LindaEkejim:
Good for them. Senseless people everywhere
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Exactly what I asked earlier. If the minister of health said that no private hospital has been licensed to treat Coronavirus patients, then where was Kyari treated in Lagos? And shouldn't that hospital be shut down?

I hope those journalists will ask this during PTF press briefing today. Would like to see the lie they'll spin
I can't find Nathaniel1989 Boss
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
FINESHIRT:

How do I go about this please? Is it legit?

Yess. Enter the url in your browser.
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Victornezzar:

I can't find Nathaniel1989 Boss

My bad. It's Nath1989

Sorry for the mixup
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

My bad. It's Nath1989

Sorry for the mixup
Thanks boss
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
So we won't drink beer...

You must be joking
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Lovelive: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
dustmalik:
Good for them. Senseless people everywhere

Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by Lovelive: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
What's their offense? Which crime did they commit? Government said not more than 20 people are allowed to congregate together. They are not even up to 10. They were eating and drinking, which the government also allowed. Food services are under essential services allowed by the government to operate, so the business owner did not break any law opening shop to sell food and drinks to hungry people. The customers have a right to buy food and drinks for themselves. They were not sitting on themselves, they sat on chairs with some space in between. So why are they being arrested? The greatest problem of this NPF today is MISINTERPRETATION OF THE LAW and Executive Orders. They always twist the interpretation of the Law and Executive Orders upside down and this is what continues to give them a bad public image as if they are compound illiterates, dullards or oppressors.

For example:

FG Govt Law: CYBER CRIME IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE
NPF Officers interpretation: Any youth with a computer is a cyber criminal

IGP Order: Bail is Free
NPF Officers interpretation: You must pay bail before you are released

Nawa oh undecided
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
ayomidays:

I no blame you, hungry don dey affect your brain.
mumu know your rights, these government are using high handed approach, zombies like you are supporting them to oppress you...did you see the UK army outside, or did you see their police flogging and beating citizens?
Is it not same democracy?
wise up.
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by ayomidays: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
dederocs:

mumu know your rights, these government are using high handed approach, zombies like you are supporting them to oppress you...did you see the UK army outside, or did you see their police flogging and beating citizens?
Is it not same democracy?
wise up.
you are not living with them so u can't see them doing such bcus u are a local dog looking for local bones
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by dederocs(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
ayomidays:

you are not living with them so u can't see them doing such bcus u are a local dog looking for local bones
did what you type make any sense to you, abi you no get tv, idiot.
Re: Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1251452396011692032

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1251452406870704128
Stay Home stay home ARE PEOPLE GOING TO STAY AT HOME FOREVER CANT YOU PEOPLE THINK. ARE YOU ALL SAYIN THIS NOW DUMB THIS NONSENSE IS HEADIN TO ANARCHY THAT WIL UNLESH FIRERY FURY OF STARVING 190MILLION POOR CITIZENS THAT WILL INVADE AND EAT UP THE RICH SOON.

Govt is systemically renderin masses poorer and hopless everyday.This is getting worse!

Peasant Africans cant afford lockdown extentions,you people in authority are breeding criminals indoors and releasing inmates from jail. Unlock the all roads inland highways let peopl manage their lives while you manage your fears of dieing of covid.
AFRICA GOVTS ARE USING THIS SMALL COVID PROBLEM TO BREED ANARCHY WITH LEGIONs OF STARVING POPULATION TURNING CRIMINALS THEY CANT HANDLE.
LIFT +THIS +LOCKDOWN +NOW IN AFRICA!

Idol minds are devils workshop if you have forgetten, multiple people are bein killd by security men morethan covid19 in d name of lockown extention.Let the peopl go revive their livelihood now,anarchy looms tht you cant handle.UNLOCK THE WAYS NOW,DONT TURN AFRICA TO JUNGLE OF SAVAGES. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri: What Really Happened / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.