Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS (1277 Views)

Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) / Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
A mother abandoned her one-day-old baby girl in Katsina State with a note in Hausa addressed to a certain person named Salisu.

The well-dressed baby was discovered last night by residents of Kofar Kaura, Behind Sterling Bank in Katsina Metropolis.

See Another Photos With The Letter Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/a-day-old-baby-girl-found-in-katsina.html

Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
embarassed It's well. Why not give it to the orphanage?
Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by Nairalandmonika: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yesterday they were shouting morality and culture up and down in Twitter.
#IamNorth
Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by Yustash001(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's really sad.... What some people are spending millions to get.....
Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wey d letter?
Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by Ifyjos(f): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank God the baby is alive
Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by Sharonstone7719: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oh God, what a beautiful gift that money cannot buy,I have sisters that have been crying and waiting on God to bless them with a baby,but my sister you didn't do well. Thank God baby is still alive.

1 Like

Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by adecz: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2020
undecided undecided
undecided undecided
undecided undecided
undecided undecided
undecided undecided
undecided undecided

It's strange that most babies
born these days seem annoyed
to be born in Nigeria.

They are like,
"who bring me here"? grin

Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by 3gpvids: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Read the letter before i CHUK mouth for this mata
Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by Passionate888: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
North and unwanted pregnancy na 5 and 6
Re: A Day Old Baby Girl Found In Katsina After Mother Dumped Her With A Note. PHOTOS by AudioNews(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Home of Sai Baba,
Imagine de Holy Muslims doin wat Afonjas normally do,
Spits

(1) (Reply)

Come To My Rescue Debt Is Going To Ruin My Life / EFCC Arrest In Warri: Ladies Protest Against EFC, Saying Free Our Yahoo Bfriends / Pic:See What This Man Said About The Abduction Of 13 Year Old Ese oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.