Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? (1375 Views)

The Importance Of Effective Proof Reading During Research Writing / The Book Nigerian Students Have Been Reading From Colonial Times Till Date / My Lock-up Experience Today In Kano During This Lockdown. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Joclebs(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
I started with "start with why" by Simon Sinek, now I'm currently reading "The $100 startup" by Chris Guillebeau.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by budaatum: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Leun: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Principles: life and work by Ray Dalio
Fervent by Shirer
How they started digitally by David Lester

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Wyzkyd(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Since am still in school. I have been reading a lot. More of biographies and mystery. I hv completed the whole books below. It took me 16 days sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
DaVinci code by Dan Brown
Angels and demons by Dan Brown
Origin by Dan Brown
The reckoning by John Grisham
The House Girl by Tara Conklin
Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz
End of Days by Sylvia browne

Currently na film i dey watch oo. No more books 2read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Joclebs(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
cruxgemmata:
DaVinci code by Dan Brown Angels and demons by Dan Brown Origin by Dan Brown The reckoning by John Grisham The House Girl by Tara Conklin Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz End of Days by Sylvia browne
Currently na film i dey watch oo. No more books 2read.

I'm surprised u skipped "The lost symbol" by Dan Brown.
Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Joclebs:

I'm surprised u skipped "The lost symbol" by Dan Brown.

For real? Thanks. Am downloading it Asap.

1 Like

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Joclebs(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
cool
cruxgemmata:

cool
cruxgemmata:

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by jeph19(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
1. Talent is not enough
2. As a man thinketh
3. How to motivate people
4. Exploits in business
5. How to win friends and influence people
Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Leun: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
jeph19:
1. Talent is not enough
2. As a man thinketh
3. How to motivate people
4. Exploits in business
5. How to win friends and influence people

I've read no 5

1 Like

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Joclebs(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
jeph19:
1. Talent is not enough 2. As a man thinketh 3. How to motivate people 4. Exploits in business 5. How to win friends and influence people

I've read all except no.2 good books!
Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by iaamxavier(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gross anatomy
And principle of biochemistry

3 Likes

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Martinez39s(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2020
I am revising books on Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Geometry, Physics, etc. Just revising the basics. I also plan to do the same with English, and expand my vocabulary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Martinez39s(m): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2020
iaamxavier:
Gross anatomy
And principle of biochemistry
Are you a Keith Moore or Chaurasia guy? Identify yourself.

#TeamKeithMoore grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by jeph19(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Joclebs:

I've read all except no.2
good books!
Thanks... I'm actually looking for books on good parenting and being a good dad... Any recommendations?
Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by jeph19(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Joclebs:

I've read all except no.2
good books!
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Joclebs(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
jeph19:

Thanks... I'm actually looking for books on good parenting and being a good dad... Any recommendations?

this is the only one I have

1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eloquent JavaScript but I am yet to complete the book as I need to complete the exercises in each chapter and the exercises are tough.

1 Like

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by budaatum: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
I've been trying to get through these books though I'm listening instead of reading.

Started January 2019 and haven't got far but that's because each book is being listened to a number of times; and I drop it everytime a more interesting book comes along which is often; and I've read it once before from cover to cover like I'm doing now.

I am not reading it to believe, mind; seeking understanding instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by CaveAdullam: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Reading is a trait in me, with or without Lockdown books must be read. So far, in this Lockdown, I have read;
1. Bang rule by Charles Nneji.
2. Book of pook by pook.
3. Art of thinking clearly.

Currently reading; The rules of the game daily challenge and the Truth about relationship by Neil Strauss. I'm reading both books simultaneously.

Thanks.

God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by jeph19(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Joclebs:

this is the only one I have
Smiles... Thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by hemanewton: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good evening, please can anyone help with where the power of habit by Charles Duhigg can be downloaded. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by regonline(m): 2:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Alchemist, Jewish phenomenon, Origin by Dan Brown, Guide to investing . I get all these books during this lockdown from Onlinebookshop101.
Onlinebookshop101 offers tremendous gathering of books in various classification of Fiction, Non-fiction, Biographies, History, Religions, Self – Help, Children. We likewise move in immense accumulation of Investments and Management, Computers, Engineering, Medical, College and School content references books proposed by various foundations as schedule the nation over. Other than to this, we likewise offer an expansive gathering of E-Books at reasonable valuing. We endeavor to broaden the consumer loyalty by providing food simple easy to use web index, brisk and easy to understand installment alternatives and snappier conveyance frameworks. Upside to the majority of this,we are arranged to give energizing offers and charming limits on our books.

1 Like

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by budaatum: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
hemanewton:
Good evening, please can anyone help with where the power of habit by Charles Duhigg can be downloaded. Thanks in anticipation.
https://archive.org/details/CharlesDuhiggThePowerOfHabit_201801/mode/2up

1 Like

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by jurrsh(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just my academic books.. #Uniben

1 Like

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by mdan(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Masters of the game..Sydney Sheldon
Half of a yellow sun.....chimamanda
This was before anybooks started asking for registration fee 3600 naira...lol..
Now on academic books

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by hemanewton: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
God bless you sir @budaatum..Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Joclebs(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
Richiez , olawalebabs, Fynestboi
Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Joclebs(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
now on this .

1 Share

Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 14, 2020
Wyzkyd:
Since am still in school. I have been reading a lot. More of biographies and mystery. I hv completed the whole books below. It took me 16 days sha

Are you using the paid app....
Re: What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? by regonline(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2020
You can get books from Onlinebookshop101 at Affordable rates.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2020/2021 Admission Thread / Just_in: We Are Not The Ones They Are Talking To - ASUU President Speaks / Nipr Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.