Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? (95683 Views)

Apple’s Iphone SE 2 Is Reportedly Launching At $399 USD (UPDATE) / Iphone SE 2 Launching In Q1 2020 With A13 At $399 / This Google Chrome-like Browser Cost N80,000 ($399.99) On Google Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
directonpc:

You have not mentioned any Android device that's a good alternative for the SE
PLUS IF WIRELESS CHARGING IS UR MAIN THING AND DON'T MIND IT COMING WITH A 4G DEVICE THEN GET

ULEFONE ARMOR 7

THIS PHONES SPECS GREATLY SURPASSES THE IPHONE SE WITH ITS 5500MAH, QI CHARGING, NFC, COMPLETE WATERPROOF ABILITY WITH MANY RATINGS AND MANY MORE PLUS IT FALLS UNDER UR USD 400 RANGE

CHECK THIS PHONE SPECS OUT AT GSMARENA AND U WILL NOT TALK ABOUT IPHONE SE AGAIN
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
miscellany:

Broke ass.... you’re not even using an iPhone. Typical Nigerian
ULEFONE ARMOR 7 IS BETTER THAN THE IPHONE SE AT ALMOST SAME PRICE RANGE

CHECK THE SPECS

1 Like

Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by Babapyro: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
m140:

How many processors you don test , you just dey make mouth like say na you go first use iPhone,,,,,
Yoi really shouldn't be arguing about what you don't know, the 3 best processors in the world is the kirin 980,snap 865 and the A13
Even a tech with half a brain knows the a13 is faster than both,we have usage and benchmarks to test that, but I doubt you even know what that means cos you don't sound like Someone the knows anything about phones.
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
My 6s is still running I won’t recycle
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
m140:

Do you understand what's called production costs, most flagship phones from Samsung, Huawei,lg, sony has higher production cost to iPhones,

Lol. I posted that companies are outsourcing to China because of the cheap labour to reduce production costs. You're telling me that Samsung, Huawei, LG, Sony have higher production cost to IPhones, what is my argument with that? Am I comparing prices or production costs?
May be you should tell me what you understand by production cost? And this time, don't compare and contrast because it's irrelevant to my point
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by jimbson: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
i have being using the iphone se 1 for the past 2 years and i bet u the phone still beats many phone of this present year. the phone rocks i cant wait to grt the iphone se 2
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Aturitoroman:

Samsung A10
I WILL ADVICE YOU GO FOR XIOAMI REDMI NOTE 8 IT IS BETTER

CHECK THE SPECS VIZ A VIZ D SAMSUNG A10 AND SEE FOR URSELF

THANK ME LATER
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
nateDZA:
undecided Instead of buying this metal, I rather buy this perf from tha Legendary Sam JaCksOn
LAUGHS IN MOTHERFUCKER
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:
I would chose this over the remaining models,I love the look
ULEFONE ARMOR 7 IS BETTER THAN IPHONE SE CHECK THE SPECS ONLINE
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by Babapyro: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
aimmoney9:

ULEFONE ARMOR 7 IS BETTER THAN IPHONE SE CHECK THE SPECS ONLINE
You're comparing helip p90 to A13 bionic, bro are you drunk or high?
You only compare helip p90 to snapdragon 712.

1 Like

Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by Idiotmod: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Some Nigerians won’t stop disgracing themselves. Co’mmon, no one is forcing you to buy iPhone, if android pleases you, use it. Stop crying when u see new iPhone unveiled. And most of them are among gullible ones that give pastors tithe leaving people who need money to suffer.
If you buy iPhone and see there are some things you do on android and u don’t find on iPhone, go to you tube and watch videos. There are ways to do things

Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godsonkemz:
The 4.7' screen resolution is quite small. But the features are cool.
IN 2020 WHAT ARE U DOING WITH A PHONE WITH BATTERY LESS THAN 2000MAH? WHEN SAMSUNG M30S HAS 6000MAH

IN 2020 WHAT ARE U DOING WITH A PHONE WITH SINGLE CAMERA LENS?
WHEN QUAD CAMERA LENS IS THE THING, I'M TALKING
WIDE
UTRAWIDE
TELEPHOTO
DEPTH SENSOR (LOW LIGHT)

THEY MIGHT AS WELL TAKE U PPLE TO THE STONE AGE...
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
I LOVE THE WIRELESS CHARGING THO' AND PORTABILITY
CHECK OUT ULEFONE ARMOR 7 SPECS AND U WON'T MENTION IPHONE SE AGAIN
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by majamajic(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
lookingfly:
guy, na my house rent money be that ooo shocked

It's twice of my house rent grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by m140(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
maasoap:

Lol. I posted that companies are outsourcing to China because of the cheap labour to reduce production costs. You're telling me that Samsung, Huawei, LG, Sony have higher production cost to IPhones, what is my argument with that? Am I comparing prices or production costs?
May be you should tell me what you understand by production cost? And this time, don't compare and contrast because it's irrelevant to my point
Wat am saying is iPhones are overpriced
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by m140(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
maasoap:

Wat am saying is iPhones are overpriced , am.not saying it's not okay, but over priced
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by m140(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:

Yoi really shouldn't be arguing about what you don't know, the 3 best processors in the world is the kirin 980,snap 865 and the A13
Even a tech with half a brain knows the a13 is faster than both,we have usage and benchmarks to test that, but I doubt you even know what that means cos you don't sound like Someone the knows anything about phones.
Show me na, mr know all
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by maasoap(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
m140:

Wat am saying is iPhones are overpriced , am.not saying it's not okay, but over priced

Of course, it is overpriced.
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by Babapyro: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
aimmoney9:

IN 2020 WHAT ARE U DOING WITH A PHONE WITH BATTERY LESS THAN 1400MAH? WHEN SAMSUNG M30S HAS 6000MAH

IN 2020 WHAT ARE U DOING WITH A PHONE WITH SINGLE CAMERA LENS?
WHEN QUAD CAMERA LENS IS THE THING, I'M TALKING
WIDE
UTRAWIDE
TELEPHOTO
DEPTH SENSOR (LOW LIGHT)

THEY MIGHT AS WELL TAKE U PPLE TO THE STONE AGE...
The way some of you reason is very shallow,the phones that spots all the specs you wrote goes for at least $1100.
Fvck the ultrawide and telephoto, this phones as a beast of a camera that can capture 4k at 60fps and it can capture amazing picture quality better than xs max,you won't be able to distinguish the picture it takes with 11pro max pictures until you zoom far in.
This phone has the fastest processor on earth and it's as fast as 11pro series which means gaming and heavy tasks is a breeze and the phone goes for $399 that is thrice as cheap as the 11dseries that sports the same processor with it.and about camera this phone is not directed at ravage countries like Nigeria with no electricity, the phone can last for 9hours under heavy usage and it only takes an hour to charge from 0-100.
And in case you Don't know tens of thousands of Apple users actually prefer this look /touch Id to the notch display

2 Likes

Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I totally agree with you bro, notch stuffs or whatever is just an over engineering to make it seem like an innovation, solving a problem that wasn't there in the first place and that ridiculous to me. I hate notch phones even when i was using one i use the phone settings to remove it coz its baseless and totally ridiculous looking. Thats what iphone makes it users understand, that just because every is following suit does mean you should, apple is even talking about bringing back the home button in a more advanced way. Even in their latest iPhone 12leaks its being made to have the iPhone 5 body and oh wow there were so much positive reviews concerning it. I like iphones, its so completely simplified to use, dont see mysey using an android again
TECHNOLOGY HAS ADVANCED ESPECIALLY THROUGH ANDROID NOTCH IS A THING OF THE PAST NOW WE VE
FOLDABLE PHONES
UDC (UNDER DISPLAY CAMERA)
TECHNOLOGIES THAT ANDROID WILL BRING THIS YEAR WILL TAKE APPLE TWO OR MORE YEARS TO CATCH UP WITH
FOR EXAMPLE SAMSUNG AND HUAWEI BROUGHT FOLDABLE PHONES LAST YEAR 2019 (SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLD AND HUAWEI MATE X) BUT IPHONE IS YET TO DO SO.....AND ADVANCES IN TECH IS FASTER IN ANDROID THAN ANY OTHER PLATFORM
YOU CAN CONTACT OUR XDA BROTHERS FOR MORE INSIGHT

1 Like

Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:

You're comparing helip p90 to A13 bionic, bro are you drunk or high?
You only compare helip p90 to snapdragon 712.
WE RE NOT LOOKING AT CHIPSET ALONE WHAT WE RE LOOKING AT IS OVERALL SPECS
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by Babapyro: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
m140:

Show me na, mr know all
Stop making a fool of yourself stick to issues you can relate with.
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:

ANTUTU BENCHMARK COMES TO MIND BUT APART FROM THE PROCESSOR CHECK OTHER SPECS
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by m140(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:

Stop making a fool of yourself stick to issues you can relate with.
Mr man, latest flagships from, samsung, huawei are faster than iPhone with A13,,,,
Guess what you dont know the reason. Stop coming here forming geek werey kan. Who know you for their comapny, go sit down joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:

The way some of you reason is very shallow,the phones that spots all the specs you wrote goes for at least $1100.
Fvck the ultrawide and telephoto, this phones as a beast of a camera that can capture 4k at 60fps and it can capture amazing picture quality better than xs max,you won't be able to distinguish the picture it takes with 11pro max pictures until you zoom far in.
This phone has the fastest processor on earth and it's as fast as 11pro series which means gaming and heavy tasks is a breeze and the phone goes for $399 that is thrice as cheap as the 11dseries that sports the same processor with it.and about camera this phone is not directed at ravage countries like Nigeria with no electricity, the phone can last for 9hours under heavy usage and it only takes an hour to charge from 0-100.
And in case you Don't know tens of thousands of Apple users actually prefer this look /touch Id to the notch display
HELL NO NOT ALL I MENTIONED ARE AT USD 1000
THE XIOAMI K30 PRO GOES AT USD 549 AND HAS SNAPDRAGON 865 AND 4700MAH THAT GOES FROM 0-100 IN 63 MINS CHECK THE SPECS
PLUS IT ALSO SPOTS DUAL OIS CAMERAS AT THE REAR
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by Babapyro: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
aimmoney9:

ANTUTU BENCHMARK COMES TO MIND BUT APART FROM THE PROCESSOR CHECK OTHER SPECS
The processor is the most important part of the phone,it is the brain and it determines everything, moreover every aspect of the phone is top notch.
-Amazing camera setup that can record 4k (60fps)
-Fast charging(if you can get a 30watts charger it will charge from 0-100 in 30minutes.
-ip68 water and dust resistant
-wireless charging
-the most powerful processor
-cheap price
-it's super small

What more can you ask for in a $399 phone.
The phone is way faster than s10+ and note 10+ ,Isn't that enough.
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by Babapyro: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
aimmoney9:

HELL NO NOT ALL I MENTIONED ARE AT USD 1000
THE XIOAMI K30 PRO GOES AT USD 549 AND HAS SNAPDRAGON 865 AND 4700MAH THAT GOES FROM 0-100 IN 63 MINS CHECK THE SPECS
PLUS IT ALSO SPOTS DUAL OIS CAMERAS AT THE REAR

It's $670 minus shipping that is $270 more and I'm pretty sure it is going to be a lot more expensive here in Nigeria unlike the iphone you can buy anywhere you want here.
And this is the cheaper 128gig variant, the 256gig version cost a ton more.

Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by aimmoney9: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
I SAID REDMI K30 PRO THE ONE U POSTED ITS PICS IS REDMI K30 PRO 5G THAT ONE IS THE PREMIUM VARIANT
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by Babapyro: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
m140:

Mr man, latest flagships from, samsung, huawei are faster than iPhone with A13,,,,
Guess what you dont know the reason. Stop coming here forming geek werey kan. Who know you for their comapny, go sit down joor
Like I said stop making a fool of yourself,this is not your forte,you don't know jackshit so direct your arguments to your mate or go and do tour homework and come back.
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by m140(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:

Like I said stop making a fool of yourself,this is not your forte,you don't know jackshit so direct your arguments to your mate or go and do tour homework and come back.
Internet only make people like you make mouth online. Knowing say A13 is the best dey make you do like this, ode
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by m140(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:

The question I asked you couldn't answer , mumu
Re: Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? by m140(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:

Any small thing with apple products, una go dey do like say una papa get shares for the company.
iPhones with A13 processors not the fastest flagship, kee yoursef

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

>>Opera Mini<<< / How To Check / Know Own Phone Number Airtel MTN GLO Etisalat / How To Check Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number And Know Your Account Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.